It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Q knew.

From 8chan Admin...

Ron
‏ @CodeMonkeyZ

All our domains have been removed from cloudflare, so we will be moving to another service asap. Please excuse any downtime as we migrate to the new service.
7:25 PM - 4 Aug 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, you mean the event happened to provide DS a reason to shut down 8ch, in advance of D-class?

That sounds about right. These false flags always look so transparent in hindsight.

Correct, remember Q posted about dropping a lot of inside real stuff on 8 at some point in the "future."

Simply moves and counter moves.

Worth remember the Q drop warning that Gina was tasked with rooting out the hidden - "hidden," cells of this sort. The implication is that it is/was not a matter of just looking them up.

Worth remembering. They'd prefer world war, they'd prefer riots in all the cities, they'd prefer mass death of any sort.

Then look at the pics of the "alleged" shooters.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yes, Q1641 is definitely relevant.

Not sure about Huma but imo way too early on Hillary. She is well insulated.

ETA: Once 8chan is done migrating could be a big drop on Q's private board /Patriotsfight/.

Some [Placeholders] may become populated.

edit on 4-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
BOOM

El Paso Shooter's Father Was a Therapist Tied to John of God

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, I'll just say that I hope that stuff does NOT drop -- ever. The pic I saw had a lot of stuff blacked out in it, but had detailed descriptions of what was going on behind the blacked out areas. Supposedly a still frame from the Weiner insurance file dropped to 8 chan just a bit ago.

It needs to stay buried, IMO. And again, I didn't even see anything really, but the descriptors were bad enough.

If it does get dropped due to 8chan being taken down stuff is about to get bumpy.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ohio shooters father worked for Darpa and the parents sound like luciferians from examples

Oh and the wife worked for bath andbody works.

Wexner of Epstein fame's company he owns that and Victoria's secret.

Check out this thread...

twitter.com...

a reply to: Trillium

edit on 4 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

I am sorry but...I don't believe it did. Too many things don't add up, I now wonder what your role was in this FF because...that's what it was.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Did you know Andrew McCabe's wife works at the Phoenix FBI field office, where that fake FBI memo supposedly originated.

"FAKE FBI Memo"???

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That stuff I think you're referring to will remain hidden from public view according to a few Q drops.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Why would it need to stay buried? I myself and many others here as I would assume, have seen some pretty horrible things. How does suppression help our "awakening". It should be done in small doses but..buried?

Welcome back BTW

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, the one I think dashen posted about the FBI labeling Qanon and followers as domestic terrorism.

edit on 4-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Deal link....or something?

link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thanks.

I guess buried is the wrong word. I just hope it isn't plastered on public forums like it was where I just saw it. I'm all for it being made available (well, the parts that would be legal to be made available) where people can go search them out. That's fine.

Also, I'm not so sure any sort of Awakening can be had via viewing a snuff film. That's not the Awakening I envision. Unless by Awakening we are trying to provoke righteous anger.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q 586

60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

I never liked that drop

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Rather obscure I know...

Gilroy Garlic Festival survivors also escaped Las Vegas massacre in 2017

Coincidence I'm sure. Or one playbook and embedded visual symbols are used over again...
edit on 4-8-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Twitter link is there is it working?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I understand the anger that would coincide with those types of films may be harmful but, we have to get there. It's pretty wild outside the bubble, how do you suppose that next step is taken?. Going to be Quite the challenge.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow.

That first pic and then you updated... Did half of his legs magically appear back on??

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, I've been hopeful that this could have been finished sorta above board by simply exposing their government-affiliated type crimes. I mean, I would think treason would be plenty good enough to take people down without necessarily getting into all that other stuff.

Of course, I understand that the deep state is deeply entrenched and are very good at constructing road blocks -- so maybe that just isn't possible. I was hopeful though.

At the end of the day I trust the plan and want everything brought to as peaceful a conclusion as possible. Prez has the con, so I'll be fine with whatever he deems appropriate.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yep, that's the one I had in mind. Look at it this way if it all dropped and came out the vast majority will just deny it, fake, not real, propaganda and alot of folks don't even pay attention. And we'd be back at square one again. Enough I'm sure is going to come out in a controlled manner. Just my 2cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join