It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think it may just be meant to show the enemy that they do, in fact, have the goods. At least that's my hope.

The people that were involved in that must be sweating bullets about now.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"Copycat"

Ummhm.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Treason seems to be the entrance to the cave but, no one has had the honor of that charge yet...which baffles my mind. The ladder need's climbing and at the top are justifiable convictions..why aren't we climbing?.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

There must still be blocks in place. Wray? Great Britain? Hell, I don't know.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is America not NZ so they need more impact to make something happen.

Please stop them Mr. President.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Q 586

60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

I never liked that drop

qmap.pub...

Let's be real here, if 100% of just the Epstein stuff came out, the population would go into mental shut down.

Ok now for my sad opinion. This isn't going to end until "They" want it to. it's not because "We the People" can't do anything to try and prevent these things from happening, but rather it's the nature of asymmetric warfare. On a side note over all of this, while these shootings are killing and hurting people, they are also showing their hands to the American people and they are getting burned out by it. These events they are orchestrating are also a good indication that they are loosing it and the end is near for them. Very near.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Fair enough...we'll find out eventually.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Here's to hoping it's soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Epstein arrest and Q’s shining a bright light on the entire network of trafficking is another step in the right direction.

Plenty of witnesses/victims coming forward. He’s a hyper rich/powerful person and the heat is scorching hot. So much so; someone tried to off him or he tried to off himself.

The next step must be witnesses/victims that begin to bring other Tier I evildoers into the lights.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree the Epstein situation should be handled carefully, what went down there is not for a newbie. I just wonder what the starting point should be? Q has been around for almost 2 years and warned us of this...If people aren't ready by now..will they ever be?.

Your "Sad" opinion is unfortunately the most likely POV. It's going to get worse, It's going to get ugly.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I read somewhere yesterday that supposedly there is a 100,000,000 dollar contract on Epstein.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust
Yes, the one I think dashen posted about the FBI labeling Qanon and followers as domestic terrorism.

Oh..that one. I didn't know it had turned out to be FAKE. Thanks for responding!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The current new President of Mexico has been arresting public officials within Mexico PRI (old guard) on corruption charges left & right. He even has the former President marked as a wanted fugitive. The PRI (also connected to NXIVM) has had controlling power over some of our top Dems. Makes me wonder who was actually running our gov't during the O'bummer years.

I expect similar to happen in the USA!! We've got mountain high corruption, treason, and espionage.
From what we know so far and Q saying this is all bigger than we can imagine then I assume when the Hammer eventually does fall it should be biblical.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree the Epstein situation should be handled carefully, what went down there is not for a newbie. I just wonder what the starting point should be? Q has been around for almost 2 years and warned us of this...If people aren't ready by now..will they ever be?.

Your "Sad" opinion is unfortunately the most likely POV. It's going to get worse, It's going to get ugly.

People are not ready because most don't pay attention to Q, This has to come out slowly and in a measured fashion or the close-minded will run. Part of this should be tied to the press being turned around. I think that the FISA will lead to exposure of a complicit press or the threat of a complicit press; cracks are starting to appear, likely to avoid a RICO type prosecution. Everything has to be slow to let the common people catch up.

Heat the water slowly....

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow.

That first pic and then you updated... Did half of his legs magically appear back on??

Let us just say there were some inconsistencies

(I switched it not to offend.)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dude Connecting Qanon to domestic terrorism.
The the very first comment to the vid is about Cloudflare dropping 8 chan.
He calls anyone associated with the qanon boards domestic terrorist.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Treason seems to be the entrance to the cave but, no one has had the honor of that charge yet...which baffles my mind. The ladder need's climbing and at the top are justifiable convictions..why aren't we climbing?.

Publicly disclosed Treason charges - consider No Name's fate could only have been sealed by that charge.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

These shootings can NOT be tied to President Trump, as CNN and MSNBC having been trying to do all day.

The only group/people President Trump has bashed are the liberal MSM. He has specifically labeled them as an "ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE" on at least 3 occasions.

A violent Trump follower would target enemy #1.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Dude Connecting Qanon to domestic terrorism.
The the very first comment to the vid is about Cloudflare dropping 8 chan.
He calls anyone associated with the qanon boards domestic terrorist.

Nobody is listening. This is a continuation of anti-Trump. The Left/MSM got curb stomped in that Mueller hearing. Now they need to attack supporters. They can’t DS the man so they are trying to DS his supporters.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yeah I guess anyone whose followed this from the get go has always understood, the end won't be pretty. I make jokes, we all make jokes but...It's not a joke.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join