It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Right, get them all in one fell swoop which is why I'm questioning why we haven't seen more arrests since Epstein was initially taken into custody. And now he's dead. Allegedly
edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Revelations about Anthony Scaramuuci's 11 days as White House Communications Director.

President Trump’s allegation that Anthony Scaramucci “abused staff” was met with agreement from many who worked under or near the financier during his 11 days as White House communications director.
Examples at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Even though "The Mooch" was profane and abusive, Q's posts imply that he did something important during his 11 day tenure.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Do we want people in "handcuffs" -- or legacies ruined?

Bigger Slam Dunk Charges Coming for Comey
Public understanding of events just around the corner.
Q

SDNY --- Think Eric Schneiderman -- relation to JE

Stealth Bombers Active
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Feb 2019 - 3:48:12 PM
Optics are important.
Stealth bombers silent?
Re_read Mueller re: 'designed to' drops.
Probe conclusion coming?
[-30]
Coincidence 'conclusion' occurring as new AG installed?
What is the purpose of WHITAKER?
Re_read drops re: 'Scaramucci' model.
Purpose?
Who did Scaramucci remove?
Effective?
Optics important?
What occurs post installed 'BLOCKADE' removal?
DECLAS?
[RR] 'complete' removal?
OIG release of findings?
How are they preparing to combat [narrative = vital]?
House intel launch of more 'FAKE' investigations in attempt to retain 'FALSE NARRATIVE' and claim 'POLITICAL ATTACK(S)' if investigated/prosecuted themselves?
[AS]?
[SDNY-AG]?
Attempts to retain 'BLOCKADE'?
Attempts to prevent public release of the TRUTH?
ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
ZERO.
Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction..
"This is not another 4-year election."
Q

qmap.pub...

Who is ZERO..

edit on 20-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: 470

edit on 20-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: addsdny

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Found the mole -- Barbarossa

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: xtradimensions

I hadn't seen this photo before today, thought i would put up a copy for easier viewing;

The photoshop job is terrible, look at the edge of the seat.
The floor bricks, the wall bricks, the background above the wall; very amateur work.
It's all very poorly done.
Looks like they've removed someone, but it would have to be someone small, a child perhaps??

Unmistakable, The bricks don't match shape or color. And that has to be a purse she is sitting on with the rope like strap.

The fake wall her back is against isn't there in the pic that shows the entire trash container. Got rid of lower level garbage and may erase the rest?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Some of that stuff, including the fact he supposedly got punished in the can makes me believe we are watching a movie. It was stressed after his suicide how victims would never see justice....but they do have the idea of jailhouse justice. This may be an important element of the play.

edit on 20-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I want more people to get on board with me and fast forward to the end of this movie

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I am on board with your emotions, they should have hung yesterday..burns me up. We can't undo 100+ years of total domination in less than 3. This movement is in it's infancy...We will prevail through patience and diligence.

edit on 20-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: 470

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Found the mole -- Barbarossa

I can't find any reference to Barbarossa the mole. Maybe spelling of the name is wrong?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I´ve been lurking here from the beginning and have to say what you guys have done here is outstanding! Hats off! So much time invested. And I hope that the public will soon see what we here have known for a long time.

Only one thing about the Ghislaine Maxwell photo: I think she´s just sitting on a cushion provided by the restaurant/cafe - like all the other guests too. I don´t think it´s her purse. And to sit on the leash is a quite a common practice for dog owners - at least for those who I know ;-) I wouldn´t interpret too much into this.

But nevertheless, keep up the good work!
Back to lurking mode...
edit on 20/8/2019 by cm23 because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Given all the connections made with NK, U1 and the false alarms in Hawaii/unauthorized rocket launch, I figured I should share this here.

Just got a call. My nephew, who's an adult living just outside Las Vegas had a real scare. He was relaxing when he heard tires squeal outside then loud screaming. Flames ran up the side of the house. He ran outside to see what the hell just happened and there was nothing. No fire, no people, no cars.

I have the suggestion to get out of town for a bit. Go camping.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Trump keeps putting emphasis on 11 days in his Scaramucci tweets (snippets):

Nobody ever heard of this dope until he met me. He only lasted 11 days!
T-7632

11 days of gross incompetence
T-7620, T-7619

Anthony Scaramucci, who was quickly terminated (11 days)
T-7419

He could have used variations like:

"in a matter of days"
"less than 2 weeks"

Obviously 9/11 anniversary is coming up...
11 days of darkness?

Thoughts?

ETA:

Police 11 Codes

White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci saved Mike Piazza's 9/11 jersey

edit on 20-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Since time is an illusion or a construct of the mind, it's my belief that we humans have some control over its relative speed through the power of our thoughts, intentions and expectations. If most people share the idea that justice moves slow and this process has to take an arduously long time then that collective belief is cemented into our reality. But what if most people started believing the opposite -- that justice is swift and we can move through this quickly and seamlessly with no fear because everything will be alright in the end. What if everyone held that belief, instead
edit on 20-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Boom, another Q post connection.

Boom Supersonic

Boom Supersonic to bring back supersonic air travel. The planes are described as Delta-wing.

The article mentions the Russian TU-144 (U1) and a funding of $100,000,000. Many recurring connections here.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Trump keeps putting emphasis on 11 days in his Scaramucci tweets

In this tweet, DJT originally posted without the "k" in Shellacked. K = 11

IAMTAT thought it was to do with Kimberly
edit on 20 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Rachel Chandler Still Working W/ Epstein’s Modeling Agency MC2 Accused In Court of Procuring Children For Elites

July 14, 2019 by IWB

Rachel Chandler Still Working W/ Epstein’s Modeling Agency MC2 Accused In Court of Procuring Children For Elites

July 14, 2019 by IWB

Rachel Chandler: Epstein victim, turned skeezy famous photographer, photographed with Bill Clinton

High fashion W Magazine article “16 Models to Watch According to Rachel Chandler”

Picture #4/16 and 13/16 Says the models are from MC2

MC2 modeling agency is all wrapped up in Epstein’s scandals…and now its connected to none other than Rachel Chandler.

Article #1
2015 “The boss of a hot New York modeling agency supplied Jeffery Epstein with underage girls for an orgy with Prince Andrew, court documents claim.
There, the fashion-industry honcho staged a topless photo shoot with young models from Russia, Roberts told the Daily Mail.

Brunel scored US passports for girls as young as 12 — then passed the minors off to pervy pals like Epstein, according to court documents.

www.investmentwatchblog.com...

www.wmagazine.com...

Here's Rachel Chandlers connection

One of Epstein’s partners, Jean-Luc Bruno, was suspected of providing the pedophile with minors for the purpose of sexually assaulting them. Bruno opened an international modeling agency by the name of MC2 through which he managed to collect approximately 1000 teenage girls for Epstein

truepundit.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

She looks like she has seen a lot of..... action.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Well caught Diaspar!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I know there have been comparisons between Anthony Bourdain and JE over the past week or so
Here's an interesting tweet with a comparison between the 2. Contains a short video comparison. I know that dead people can look different to how they were when alive but i have to say 'the head'' does look more like Bourdain than Epstein when comparing, particularly the ears...

Here's a photo I composited of Anthony Bourdain's head on the supposed dead body on Jeffery Epstein. As you can see the ears don't obviously match up on Epstein because what you are seeing is Bourdain's dead body

edit on 20 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There was a whole series of pictures released that all had that same look. ALL of the models (men and women) looked like they had all been thru the ringer. It could have been a lineup for a heroin rehab clinic and I would have thought nothing of it. Really strange....

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join