It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So many of these freakoids hide behind foundations and philanthropic organizations. They love to throw big fund-raising balls and schmooze with each other in their designer clothes and among celebrities. Their do-good deeds are what the media hypes and highlights and everybody ooo's and ahhh's over them.

But, behind it all, many are total sickos. Maybe the philanthropy is what makes them feel better about themselves---trying to balance their karma?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, I noticed something else odd on the other picture:

As the yellow lines show:
a) part of this man's eyes and nose have been pushed down,
b) It gives the effect of sunglasses when he is wearing none and of a broken nose,
c) Look by his left ear... there is a wire and earpiece that has been duplicated.

Is/Was she being followed and the photo shows she's unmasked him and knows?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Suspect in El Paso Attack on Suicide Watch

I wonder if his guards will fall asleep....

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So many of these freakoids hide behind foundations and philanthropic organizations. They love to throw big fund-raising balls and schmooze with each other in their designer clothes and among celebrities. Their do-good deeds are what the media hypes and highlights and everybody ooo's and ahhh's over them.

But, behind it all, many are total sickos.

I agree totally with this ↑

Maybe the philanthropy is what makes them feel better about themselves---trying to balance their karma?

I don't think this is their 'motivation'.
Most of these people are quite (if not fully) narcissistic
Narcissists don't apologize, take responsibility, self reflect, forgive or act selflessly

They often see things as a series of games or battles to be won...

...and most of all, they don't think they'll be caught...

edit on 20 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: pavil

Julie brown the herald journalists was working with epstien's victims to make this happen over the last TEN years.

Ten years.
Without her epstien would still be out doing what he was doing. Where are her 18 threads? Why don't you guys give credit to the person that actually brought this monster down?

You wouldn't give Q credit for anything, even if it all comes true

Not without real proof that q (whoever that is) had something to do with it other then talking and taking credit.
Julie brown didn't hide her face while going after epstien all these years.

Tell me what it would take for you to think Q was a real thing?

Hillary or obama going to jail, specifically for trafficking.
Q showing themselves and standing with the potus.

sts, no one wants to take credit away from Julie Brown or the countless un-sung hero's, researcher's and whistle blower's that have given up a lot, even their lives fighting the good fight. In fact, I would say the Q movement has given their work and sacrifices the attention and mass awareness it deserves. I gotta believe someone that devotes years of their lives trying to right an injustice, is pretty pleased when enough people finally " get it " ! What good does ALL the research in the World mean if no one Reads it and uses it to take Action ? Did the Q movement influence Epstein's fate, Yes, I believe it did.

The ATS community has always been what I'd call a " baby q".....a really adorable baby too ! We really do " Have it All ", lol, or Lot's of it, just by reviewing some of the epic threads right here ! I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Matt's conviction to figure out what " chem-trail's " were all about. He and others spent Hours researching this subject, ATS added a Geo-Engineering forum and almost 9 years later, it turns out He was absolutely Right, Bill Gates and his ilk want to and are ( experiments admitted ) modifying the friggin weather, blocking out the sun !!!

IDK why exactly the " Q factor " has changed the dynamic's, but it has, all over the World. It seems your issue is to challenge the sincerity or personal commitment that others participating in this thread make to make their communities better and want us to " dox " ourselves...LOL...well, I certainly have dox'ed myself, with pic's even
could fill pages with all the volunteer work I've done / do.....so yeah, it's really off putting to have someone minimize all OUR contributions to working to make things better.

Cranky said this much better, but I'll try to capture the sentiment, " Q " is all of US, the ultimate of all our skill sets, life experience, demographic's....Together we are strong, this "think-tank" is priceless. We've seen member's come and go, some under mysterious circumstances, hopefully they are well. We watched our girl " Justina " give some of her last breaths to this Q thing, leaving behind a young son/family she tried to teach and protect the best she could. We've seen some of our most prolific and insightful posters disappear for various reasons, again we hope they are well. We have given our precious leisure time to stay informed and read through all the boring stuff, trying to keep what's left of MSM honest or at least on notice that we're watching closely. ( shout-out to all the lurkers )

Mostly, We support each other, this doesn't work without all of us.... Love you all....

edit on 20-8-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I had never actually read your handle all the way through here and have been calling you Rel, when I should have been calling you Sufi, as TAT does. Apologies.

Anyways, here is something you may find use of considering your caps to gematria decodes. I guess there was some weirdness in G's Amazon book reviews. Odd capitalization. There was a thread about it on Voat and someone was kind enough to dump it into pastebin for those of us who don't have a Voat account. Apparently you can't create an account there anymore, so unless you're grandfathered in, you're SOL on reading material there.

https:///jKWiVWWu

ETA: is pastebin not allowed here?

edit on 208-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

ETA2: Ugh. Let's try it this way.

Here is one of her reviews.
"This Is A Fun Story Reminiscent Of Stephanie PLum. It's Well Plotted And Has Some Great Characters. I Haven't Read The First Two Books BUt Will Go Back And Pick TheM Up."

Caps only gives " TIAFSROSPLIWPAHSGCIHRTFTBBUWGBAPTMU"

Interesting Gematria results on that string.
edit on 20-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hadn't seen that before, most of the copies of that photo (beautified) have that guy just pixilated out.
So the media outlets must have been doing that (pixalating him) and this version you showed above is the one they actually received?
If that's the case, what you're saying makes a lot of sense...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Fashion Designer, Philip Treacy with Ghislaine Maxwell:

Treacy's nickname is "The Mad Hatter'.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Philanthropy as a way to assuage a guilty conscience? Maybe. But they're psychopaths, do they have a conscience?

I always assumed the charity work as a cover ---the Mafia MO of having a front business to launder money. And charities are great publicity stunts ---'if I'm so good, how could I possibly be bad?'

Children's charities make it that much easier for them to shop for merchandise

Yes, they are exalted for all their goodness and their brilliance.

Humans need to get off of this kick of worshipping, glorifying & idolizing fellow humans. That's part of the reason why we're in this mess. We've elevated them so high that they're literally untouchable
edit on 20-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Here is a good Twitter thread by Brian Cates explaining for those of us, like myself, who often find themselves impatient with this entire thing. The reason this is taking so long is because they have to flip the courts before they bring charges. Otherwise, their charges won't stick. Remember, this same team of players have been in position to make appointments since 1980, when Bush Sr became Reagan's VP.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He created some gorgeous hats: www.pinterest.com...

His muse, Isabella Blow, committed suicide during a weekend house party where Treacy was in attendance according to
wikipedia

Vanity Fair gave a different version.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks for sharing. Democrats are indeed still clueless as to the strategy being implemented within the court system of the United States.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to RelSciHistItSufi

National Grid blames lightning strike for blackout

National Grid has blamed a lightning strike for Britain’s biggest blackout in more than a decade after it caused two power generators to go offline.
The strike was one of many to hit the grid on the same day as the 9 August blackouts but National Grid claims the bolt hit a transmission circuit north of London and managed to bring down two electricity generators more than 100 miles apart in an “extremely rare and unexpected event”.

Time travel is fun? Weather/Tesla weapon?

edit on 20-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Oops Brian Cates blocked me for calling him out on not being a legit investigative journalist lol I can't see his thread unless he has an unroll?

I think some of us get impatient because we're so ahead of the curve, we don't need anymore convincing. I've already read the book. I don't need to see the movie.

But then I've always been pretty direct. 'just give me the facts, ma'am '

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Big day today and Thursday according to a well-placed rumor.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well, I gave the pertinent info, I think. Main point is that the appointment of judges is absolutely critical to this plan. Btw, I was discussing this with someone just yesterday...Why exactly DID Obama leave so many judicial vacancies? It doesn't make much sense. Sure, I get it that he was leaving appointments for Hilldawg, but if this is accurate it means that Hilldawg was higher on the totem pole than Obama, and if that's the case she could have just told him to appoint. That way nothing would have been left to chance. Hell, they woulda already WON. Lol. Either way, I'm glad they screwed that up. I guess in the end it was arrogance that did them in.

In other news, this is pretty wild. I won't link Reddit here, but this is crazy if true. Should be easily verifiable. Regards Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut.

"SS: In Eyes Wide Shut, there was an article shown about the dead prostitute written by Larry Celona. This is the same name of the man who wrote the article about Kubrick’s death shortly after as well as the Epstein article when he was allegedly found hanged in cell."

Huh? Wtf? (ETA: Larry Celona also got the JFK Jr scoop)
edit on 20-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

FYI Diaspar, When using the Epstein will PDF link, it now says "403 Forbidden".

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

He created some gorgeous hats: www.pinterest.com...

His muse, Isabella Blow, committed suicide during a weekend house party where Treacy was in attendance according to
wikipedia

Vanity Fair gave a different version.

Does hats for Lady Gaga and British Royal Family, too.
Funny that he claims he has no idea how his name got into JE's 'Black Book'...yet obviously knows Maxwell well.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

yea ..I do understand the governmental aspects but from my pov that's all part of the show, too. This is all just a game, we're all here playing make believe but too many of us got lost in the illusion and now that it's time to 'wakey wakey ', they don't want to.

Too many people not wanting to accept the truth is what's holding us up imo. They're clinging to the lie and the illusion for dear life, keeping us anchored to it

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

FYI Diaspar, When using the Epstein will PDF link, it now says "403 Forbidden".

Good job i downloaded it then!

I just uploaded it to docdroid

try here

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join