It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

If my sci-fi TV serves me correctly I think that leads to some sort of time Paradox which destroys the universe.
Which would kind of explain what's going on these past few years.

If sci-fi is wrong, time travel could explain bi-location and doppelgangers. I have had doppelganger experiences in the past.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Kronos does not carry Pan's Pipes. Look closer at the image.

I take your point about the pipes, but where are his horns? Also, what are the other items surrounding him? One looks like it may be a trumpet, but another looks like a cannon or something. Various other items that I can't make out. I wonder what the other two are to the left and right of Pan. There's two other doors in the photo, each with another similar keystone carving.

Pan is often associated with sex, so that fits the bill, but I've always seen him shown as having horns. Maybe they're there and I just can't make them out.

Good catch!

AKA Bacchus and Dionysus.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
DJT tweets regarding Scaramucci

Missing "k" from Shellacked...

I don't think he meant the Urban dictionary version of shellaced:

A drunken state of being induced either by playing excessive amounts of beer pong, bull# pyrimid, or by consuming a very high proof liquor using a "chug mug."

edit on 19 8 19 by Diaspar because: added source

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I've had well over a dozen doppelganger incidents.

But we all have beards and goatees so maybe we are all the evil twin?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: dashen

If my sci-fi TV serves me correctly I think that leads to some sort of time Paradox which destroys the universe.
Which would kind of explain what's going on these past few years.

If sci-fi is wrong, time travel could explain bi-location and doppelgangers. I have had doppelganger experiences in the past.

Could be a good way to keep Hillary & Ruthie ticking...even Epstein dead & alive at the same time.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

One of the instances that I had occur involved people (four persons) that worked with me and knew me well. They had a conversation with me a mile away from where I actually was at, and I had witnesses to the fact that I was somewhere other than where they said that they spoke to me.
It was truly unexplainable for me and my coworkers.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

One of my doppelgangers picked up my suits from the shop 10 minutes before I got there
When I got there I said Hey where's my suits the guy goes like what do you mean I just gave them to you.
It took this store the rest of the day to track him down and get my suits back

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

DJT just deleted that tweet and re-sent out the exact same one just with the "k" correct on shellacked...

Twitter

Anthony Scaramucci is a highly unstable “nut job” who was with other candidates in the primary who got shellacked, & then unfortunately wheedled his way into my campaign. I barely knew him until his 11 days of gross incompetence-made a fool of himself, bad on TV. Abused staff,...

....got fired. Wrote a very nice book about me just recently. Now the book is a lie? Said his wife was driving him crazy, “something big” was happening with her. Getting divorced. He was a mental wreck. We didn’t want him around. Now Fake News puts him on like he was my buddy!

Has DJT ever deleted a tweet just to correct one letter from a tweet??
edit on 19 8 19 by Diaspar because: corrected source

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Who did Scaramucci date just before she dumped him and started dating Don Jr.?

HINT: Her first name starts with "K".

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Same here as far as doppelgangers - Wife and I were on Mackinac Island, got off the ferry, went to grab something to eat (we were starving) and the server said to my wife and I - Was there a problem ? Can i help you ? - I said table for 2 - She laughed and said BOTH of you just were here and ate - You just finished 5 minutes ago tipped and left. She asked if this was a joke we were put up to.

Wife and I looked at each other - Said No, just arrived - Got a seat and the server went and got the manager, Manager walked over said if we could eat our meal (in his head we just ate) it was on the house. We got a Free Lunch lol Freaked us and the employees out as we talked to them, they claimed the exact looking couple - clothes and all... was on the island. We also ordered the SAME food.

It was like we were celebrities lol No we never ran into our doppelgangers either, i looked.
I Have had other experiences, that was the wife's first and only. and noteworthy. Sorry for the drift

edit on 8192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'd say that settles it, then. It's Pan. Keep running across that guy.

Thing is about Pan, he isn't a bad guy. Maybe a bit of a trickster type, but he isn't inherently evil. Although to us mortals, he LOOKS that way, having been born a Satyr.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Kronos does not carry Pan's Pipes. Look closer at the image.

I take your point about the pipes, but where are his horns? Also, what are the other items surrounding him? One looks like it may be a trumpet, but another looks like a cannon or something. Various other items that I can't make out. I wonder what the other two are to the left and right of Pan. There's two other doors in the photo, each with another similar keystone carving.

Pan is often associated with sex, so that fits the bill, but I've always seen him shown as having horns. Maybe they're there and I just can't make them out.

Good catch!

AKA Bacchus and Dionysus.

AKA Sarapis/Serapis and Osiris.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: xtradimensions

Look at this pic from Daily Mail of GM and the dog. All the way down her back to her seat. It looks touched up. And very sloppy, too

Look at the area right behind her butt. So obvious

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It does seem to be very poorly photoshopped, I agree! Why is the trashcan blurred/marked up in a very poor photoshop job? Another thought I had, why do they have on long sleeves? Wouldn’t it be rather hot in CA to be wearing long sleeves if the picture really is recent?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
New tweet from POTUS;

Democrats want Open Borders and Crime! So dangerous for our Country. But we are building a big, beautiful, NEW Wall! I will protect America, the Dems don’t know where to start!

Using the caps in the tweet points to Q127;

The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

The graphic (pics) on the tweet = recent activity on building the wall.
Titanic = Unsinkable >> Never thought it would happen

POTUS saying they never thought the wall would happen...but it is...pictures show the proof?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'd bet the Maxwell pics obvious photoshopped areas were to point out to someone there was not much without meaning in them. Staged and reworked for maximum discourse.
Probably the biggest questions would be concerning what would be traded with whom, who's the dog and who's the handler, what agency is she appealing to, and who does she feel she has by the nads with the movie reference.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The whole thing doesn’t pass the smell test, and even a novice at Photoshop such as myself can spot the sloppy work. So...we need to ask ourselves why would someone fake them, who benefits from them being faked, what is the message and for whom is it being sent...so many questions!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Looks like the pictures were taken by a woman named Leah Saffian

Same dog in the facebook pic that Maxwell was with at In and Out.

Leah Saffian took this pic and then sold it to nypost.
She's a long time friend of Ghislaine Maxwell. This is Leahs Dog "Maverick".
Leah Saffian is head of Meadowgate Media Investments Inc.
Meadowgate Media is named in the exif data of this picture: thenypost.files.wordpress.com...
She's currently Attorney in the US, she already represented the Maxwells in London.
www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 19-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I hadn't seen this photo before today, thought i would put up a copy for easier viewing;

The photoshop job is terrible, look at the edge of the seat.
The floor bricks, the wall bricks, the background above the wall; very amateur work.
It's all very poorly done.
Looks like they've removed someone, but it would have to be someone small, a child perhaps??

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yet in TRADE and the Good Boys signs they even got pixel counts right. Some was obvious maybe.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Great sleuthing work! So, we can surmise that it is Ghislaine herself, or people close to her, who are sending a message of some sort. I would think anyone who isn’t half-blind can easily see the discrepancies in these pictures, so they couldn’t have thought they would go undetected as false narratives. And why didn’t the DM or the NY Post, even as much of a joke as they are, notice the pics were fakes? Or did they, and publish them anyway? Curioser and curioser! Again, great detective work on the pictures! Well done!

edit on 19/8/2019 by xtradimensions because: added something

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join