It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Some LOGICAL THINKING about Q596, which signposts the expected Mega drop of Q's final posts and [self destruction]:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

1) Q596 - 596 adds to 20. Today is the 20th,

2) Count back words decode method using 17:36:34 gives:
SIMPLY SHOW WORLD

3) Timestamp2Acronym method2 decode gives:
HIG = Huber IG? Horowitz IG? Hillary Investigation?

4) Date stamp of Jan 23 gives 123...Go?

LOGICAL THINKING...
a) "Coming soon to a theater near you"...
We assume this means Cinema theatre but it could mean theatre of war, or Broadway theatre,

b)"You didn’t think this was simply about words did you? "...
Could imply pictures, sound and video too, OR could imply ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS?

c) "Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline."...
Assumed that these will be provided just before, or at start of mega drop. However this does not provide a lot of time for people to understand instructions and apply if there is time pressure to archive before deep state tries to remove our access to it.

We assume "preserve offline" applies to Q's last posts but it could mean "keep an algorithm offline". From Offline Wiki:

"offline" can refer to either computing activities performed while disconnected from the Internet, or alternatives to Internet activities (such as shopping in brick-and-mortar stores). The term "offline" is sometimes used interchangeably with the acronym "IRL", meaning "in real life".

Notice emphasis on SENT. Why use that word instead of PROVIDED? If the instructions were in a Q drop to everyone then I'd expect Q to use PROVIDED. SENT is more applicable to select recipients - like in emails.

We could therefore interpret ""Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline." as:
"Orders will be sent to the cabal to keep them offline"?
Consider also that line could mean blood lineage!

d) "Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH."...
We assume this means Q's last posts will cause Q's self destruction - however, Last post is a British empire bugle call;

"Last Post" call originally signalled merely that the final sentry post had been inspected, and the camp was secure for the night.[4] In addition to its normal garrison use, the Last Post call had another function at the close of a day of battle. It signalled to those who were still out and wounded or separated that the fighting was done, and to follow the sound of the call to find safety and rest.

Last post is often followed by Reveille which means "wake up" in French!

Therefore [self destruction] could be of the British Empire, or of deep state - leading to the public's awakening, rather than destruction of Q?

edit on 20-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Interesting Tweet TO @codemonkeyz a couple of hours ago. Codemonkey is the administrator/technical manager of 8chan:

Hope all is going well with the transition @CodeMonkeyZ. Never thought I'd miss infinity so much! Miss all my frens. God bless you, your Dad, Team & anons WW. WRWY twitter.com...

Note the wording transition!

This replied to this @codemonkeyz tweet from Aug 8th:

We are using the downtime now to scale 8chan's servers, networking, and software to be stronger for when we come back online.

This is a description of a site/system UPGRADE but a TRANSITION is something entirely different... it is most commonly used in a SERVICE transition; where IT is transferred to another entity to manage and provide to users.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Im just spitballing here and oddly enough for all the years I've been around here and other boards, I dont think I ever dreamed I would make this suggestion.

Im sure you know many people that are convinced some of the big players are now clones or have clones. HRC is one always named since that 911 anniversary where she was tossed into the SUV.

As rich as Epstein is Im sure he could afford his own. Make a deal and send the clone back here to be arrested and killed. This way no dead man switch is triggered which Im sure he has or had. My gut tells me Maxwell may be in control of that now.

Q has said 40/60, that the people couldnt handle it yada yada. Could clones fall in that bracket? Finding out their beloved leaders have been clones for years now?

Lol I really cant believe this is something my mind would even consider, but here we are and just how far fetched is this idea really?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'd heard that Brennan was into Islam (not sure if he's a convert or what) but....no idea he was so proficient in speaking Arabic!

From perfect english he breaks into full on Arab at T-1:05!

edit on 20-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I'd heard that Brennan was into Islam (not sure if he's a convert or what) but....no idea he was so proficient in speaking Arabic!

From perfect english he breaks into full on Arab at T-1:05!

I'm pretty sure Brennan was a Commie.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Honestly it all reminds me of a massive number of diversions from all directions to get everyone everywhere looking anywhere but THE impending event.
What if the weakening of the earth's geomagnetism was expected to allow a solar flare to destroy electric grids, satellites, computers, and communications in general.
And what if an erratically enhanced traveling of magnetic north not only messed with navigation but was indicative of magma disruption leading to an actual polar shift?
Think they would tell us? Allow us to go apesh*t in an extinction event possibility that may or may not occur...or just partially and have us raging in expectation without news or communication to let us know the worst is over? Or keep us occupied with so much horsesh*t coming from so many directions that we believed nothing but kept going in circles in a semi orderly fashion?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm pretty sure Brennan was a Commie.

Add to that....
Muslim, spy and traitor.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, from our decoding efforts over the last 2 years we have associated 11 with deep state and 33 or 333 with the cabal.

I wonder if POTUS is saying that Scaramucci is deep state?

Also - I've just realised that:

322 = Skull&Bones = 333 minus 11!

edit on 20-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, from our decoding efforts over the last 2 years we have associated 11 with deep state and 33 or 333 with the cabal.

I wonder if POTUS is saying that Scaramucci is deep state?

Also - I've just realised that:

322 = Skull&Bones = 333 minus 11!

I'm still not ruling out Scaramucci being another one of Trump's Judas Goats.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was just talking with a friend about the pictures and found another photoshop edit, also the shirt is strange on the original. But I can't upload the original somehow it seems, so here is a zoom of the bad edit. Notice the pink at the ear and hair...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Former CIA Director John Brennan was the loudest Trump-hater, early on. He still may have his Top Secret Security Clearance. Some sources say he does...some say it was taken. But no matter, because he's going to be in big trouble.

Also, what's the significance of Prince Andrew associating with this lady at Jeffrey Epstein's place? She looks "legal".

Photo: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Funny went to see the pic of the lady and I swore she looked familiar - then remembered this Anthony and Mystery Woman - scroll down a bit for pic - Daily Mail

Since moving back in with Huma, Weiner was spotted going on a lunch date with a mystery woman on Wall Street

YMMV but I found the similarity .... Compelling .... At least Curious ....maybe nothing

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Wow, shes nobody important, just the daughter of the former Prime Minister of Australia.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The transition has been known for awhile. Keep an eye on Rob Monster of Epik!!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wealthy and/or Powerful people hang out together. Lots of time on their hands.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Looks like the link between Keating, GM, JE, PA continued for quite a few years after the 2010 footage...

In 2013, Keating was photographed sitting with Princess Eugenie at a New York fashion show. In the video published on Monday, she appears on friendly terms with the princess' father Prince Andrew, as he is seen smiling and waving as she exits Epstein's front door.

In 2014, Keating conducted an interview with Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, for the Huffington Post.

Keating considered the interview something of a coup when it was published, promoting it on her social media feed. Interestingly, she did not disclose Maxwell's relationship to Epstein

Sydney Morning Herald

Keating dated Andre Balazs. Balazs, Keating, PA all listed in JE's 'little black book'...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

care, fyi the Juan Williams = FBI leaker tweet now says "Page does not exist".

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Dr. Robert Epstein
‏ @DrREpstein

.@HillaryClinton, whom I have strongly supported for many years, told blatant lies about me today. As a result, I have been subjected to widespread condemnation by mainstream media. I'm going to fight this. Stay tuned tomorrow for my first-ever twitter storm.
twitter.com...

In case anyone missed this:
@TrumpWarRoom

Dr. Robert Epstein, who was a Hillary Clinton supporter, testified to the U.S. Senate that Google's search engine was able to manipulate votes in 2016 "on a massive scale" - "at least" 2.6 million votes.

This is shocking! The American people need to hear this.

twitter.com...

Video clip at twit link.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Dr. Robert Epstein
‏ @DrREpstein

.@HillaryClinton, whom I have strongly supported for many years, told blatant lies about me today. As a result, I have been subjected to widespread condemnation by mainstream media. I'm going to fight this. Stay tuned tomorrow for my first-ever twitter storm.
twitter.com...

In case anyone missed this:
@TrumpWarRoom

Dr. Robert Epstein, who was a Hillary Clinton supporter, testified to the U.S. Senate that Google's search engine was able to manipulate votes in 2016 "on a massive scale" - "at least" 2.6 million votes.

This is shocking! The American people need to hear this.

twitter.com...

Video clip at twit link.

"at least 2.6 Million votes"

There goes Hillary's "Popular Vote".

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We all knew this, didn't we, TAT. Between the video of Obama actually encouraging illegals to vote (albeit in a rather wink wink kind of way) and the usual dead people voting, and now Google's manipulation, of course, HRC didn't win the popular vote. But, the enemedia used the but-she-won-the-popular-vote mantra every chance they got. I just always laughed and shook my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join