It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Q 3570

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cbce02 No.7294663 📁
Aug 1 2019 12:22:36 (EST)
[C] before [D].
[C]oats before [D]eclas.
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
You have more than you know.
Q

I've been playing with anagrams using AUGUST HOT.

The best I found was UTAH GUSTO. Wondering minds and all that...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've been practicing this one... suits on order!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

8chan got shut down days after that drop. The "24 hours" isn't pointing at anything having to do with the shutdown. They posted things like that all the time, usually with no confirmation of what was announced happening or not.

They sure didn't tell the anons if they had plans of posting elsewhere.

edit on 19-8-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Was that [24hrs Warning] posted the day before Q's last post?

Some people wrestle with words and others aim their punch lines.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I think it is Poseidon. "Watch the Water"

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
While we were brainstorming about the Ghislaine pics, I remembered the POTUS referring to MS13 as animals.

In-n-Out has something called Animal Style burger. So, using In-n-Out to stage this "photo message" is doubly intriguing. The two guys sitting there under the sign "Good Boys" seems to me to reference what we tell a dog when he has obeyed an order.

A dog is another name for a mercenary, as in "dogs of war". idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

A mercenary kills solely for money or other favors. Wet work is their specialty.

Some of Q's mentions of MS13:

(partial #2395)

+MS13/ISIS reinforcements for 'wet work'.
Re_read drops re: MS13

(partial #484)

Who is MS13?
Why were known MS13 members released after capture?
Who controls MS13?
Who FUNDS MS13?
Hard to swallow.
Watch the news.
Stages.

(partial #92)

Was there any eye witnesses?
Who?
Was he registered as a security guard?
Why is MS13 important?
What doesn't add up?

(partial #91)

Why is MS13 a priority?
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.

(partial #85)

Who funds MS13?
Why did BO instruct HS & BP to release MS13 captures at the border?
What agency has direct ties to (2) major drug cartels?
Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing the removal of MS13?

(partial #5)

Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.

Something tells me G.M. is in hiding. Is there a "hit" out on her? Is that what the dog pic was telling her?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

At a quick glance those photos looks like a transexual. Any way of doing a side by side with some JE photos. When I looked at the top two I thought it was a man.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Interesting event Saturday at the auction maybe Q was messing around, as 17 shows up a ton in this story.

This sorta thing is not typical at a high profile auction like this.
Auction of one-of-a-kind Porsche falls apart after bizarre bidding error

A 1939 Porsche “Type 64,” the only of its kind still existing, was expected to sell for around $20 million at an auction by RM Sotheby’s BID, +0.84% in Monterey, Calif., on Saturday night.

The auctioneer stopped the bidding when he noticed the price on the screen was wrong.

“It says 70 guys, it’s 17,” the auctioneer, Maarten ten Holder, can be heard saying in a YouTube video. “It might be my pronunciation, we’re at $17 million.”

Apparently the screen operator had misheard the auctioneer’s Dutch-accented English, and input 30 for 13, 40 for 14, and so on.

The crowd was not amused, and many walked out, accusing Sotheby’s of pranking them.

There were no further bids above $17 million — which was below the car’s minimum bid price — so the lot was pulled from the auction

So rare they thought it was a prank.

There is a video of it in the story but I can’t seem to get it to play.

Got it

Edit This was on Saturday.
Wow just watched the video... talk about an epic fail.

edit on 19-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Added cidoe

edit on 19-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Julie brown the herald journalists was working with epstien's victims to make this happen over the last TEN years.

Ten years.
Without her epstien would still be out doing what he was doing. Where are her 18 threads? Why don't you guys give credit to the person that actually brought this monster down?

You wouldn't give Q credit for anything, even if it all comes true

Not without real proof that q (whoever that is) had something to do with it other then talking and taking credit.
Julie brown didn't hide her face while going after epstien all these years.

Tell me what it would take for you to think Q was a real thing?

Hillary or obama going to jail, specifically for trafficking.
Q showing themselves and standing with the potus.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Was that [24hrs Warning] posted the day before Q's last post?

The context was also about people being on the lookout and reporting anything suspicious during those next 24 hours.

Q's last posts sounded run of the mill and that was days before the shutdown. They were going about things like they did not expect the shut down. They didn't make plans to continue elsewhere.

You are grasping at straws.
edit on 19-8-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 24 hour warning drop come within 24 hours of the El Paso shooting? That, of course, led to the shutdown. The other poster is being pedantic, but he/she is correct. Unless I'm mistaken, which does happen a LOT.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Im guessing you are just here to make trouble and enjoy trying to stir the pot yes?

No, I am here to open your eyes to the prison that q has put you all in.

You do nothing. You take no real actions. You wait for trump, barr, q to save you but they can't.

Get involved in your local community. It is the only way to make real change. Sitting here drooling over every silly drop from some nobody is not going to change the world.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The whole thing doesn’t pass the smell test, and even a novice at Photoshop such as myself can spot the sloppy work. So...we need to ask ourselves why would someone fake them, who benefits from them being faked, what is the message and for whom is it being sent...so many questions!

Handler? Dog on leash meaning controlled?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Personally, I've no idea if Jim Watkins is still around. His last youtube was filmed in Reno; which he said was where he was brought up. If he is staying then I assume it's around there.

Definitely looking forward to feel comfortable about smiling. I'll also get my pronounced jaw back but most important for me is passing the need for smiles down to the grandkids. I find it amazing how many facial expressions and mannerisms we have are copied from our grandparents. Currently they have no photos of their Nono smiling.

Thought I read somewhere he lives in the Philippines.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Im guessing you are just here to make trouble and enjoy trying to stir the pot yes?

You do nothing. You take no real actions. You wait for trump, barr, q to save you but they can't.

Get involved in your local community. It is the only way to make real change. Sitting here drooling over every silly drop from some nobody is not going to change the world.

It's pretty bold of you to assume that the members who post here aren't active in their local communities and don't contribute to real change in the world based solely on the fact that they enjoy Q and find it interesting to discuss.

Nobody here needs you to save them. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Observationalist, interesting that the Porsche was a 1939 model which brings to mind WW2, the Bushes involvement, Operation paperclip etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Could be... and we know we get multiple meanings in lines from Q drops; so both the day before El Paso AND Q knowing it would be the last post for a while the next day makes sense.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

scraed…Thank you for all you do to save me from Q.
You've inspired me to put my money where my mouth is...and double my contribution to re-elect Trump.

YOU deserve a medal!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

After 30+ years helping my local communities as school governor, parish council, mentor, fund raising, community building etc. I, for one, take offence at your assumption the people here are not already doing that. It's also the second or third time you have made the slur.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Pot calling kettle black
Maybe instead of holding your hand out
You should put it back in your pocket
"Stop digging"
"Waste of time"
Why?
Your best interests at heart?
Logical thinking always wins(Motivation?)
Concentrate on drops
Who(Traitors)
Why(Objectives)
How(Map)
When(Disinformation)
News unlocks Map

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join