It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: onehuman

Im guessing you are just here to make trouble and enjoy trying to stir the pot yes?

No, I am here to open your eyes to the prison that q has put you all in.

But you don't really mean that.
It would be great if you actually went out and campaigned for the person you wanted to win.
Help at his rallies.
Help campaign for other republicans in your local area.

q can't get trump re-elected for you.

scraed…Thank you for all you do to save me from Q.
You've inspired me to put my money where my mouth is...and double my contribution to re-elect Trump.

YOU deserve a medal!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lots of numbers to look at in the video.

License plate or T2-222 ...?

This is interesting:
Opening bid at 13 but showed 30. 30-13=17
Closing bid at 17 but showed 70. 70-17=53
17=8
53=8
Gets you 88

edit on 19-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes, CT, he lives in Phillipines but was brought up in Reno from what I gather.

(post by PioneerFigureSkating removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: scraedtosleep

After 30+ years helping my local communities as school governor, parish council, mentor, fund raising, community building etc. I, for one, take offence at your assumption the people here are not already doing that. It's also the second or third time you have made the slur.

I hear you, Sufi.

I've been President of my community council for years...donate heavily to political candidates and charities...am involved in our local food bank...and pay a crapload of taxes.

...and some anonymous BS slinger wants to preach about saving us from Q.

I just laugh.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Worth noting that one of the first cars Porsche built was the Volkswagon Beetle on a commission from the german government - there are stories that that was Hitler's personal design. The founder Ferdinand Porsche was arrested for war crimes. They also built tanks during the WW2.

Could be worth a dig into who provided the Porsche start-up capital - my money's on the Rothschilds.

ETA Porsche is pronounced Portia... two famous Portia's:
1) wife of Brutus who killed Julius Caesar,
2) Portia in Shakespeare play "The Merchant of Venice

Portia could also refer to a door or gate?
edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You sure spend a lot of time here for someone that is active in their community.

But sure. If you say so why not?

But you know just as well as I do that most people on these threads are not active.

What actions did you take that got epstien arrested?
What real actions have you taken to take down any ds players?

My point is that you haven't. None of you have. q hasn't.

But you could. Yet you waste your time giving energy to others. Like q who is afraid to even show his face.
All those decodes and numbers you "uncovered" What real harm has any of that done to the bad people?

Really rel. Give me some real evidence that anything you have personally uncovered on these threads has been used to hurt the ds.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep, he does.
While N.T. Technology is Jim's American company, which owns 8chan, Race Queen is his Filipino one. Race Queen is mostly unrelated to 8chan, being an outsourcing company with a primary focus on making utilities and mobile applications for 2chan. However, Race Queen worked on 8chan for the first time by writing Softserve, the self-serve advertising system.

His stepson Ron is the 8ch Admin and convinced Jim to buy 8chan.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I guess I don't find it weird that companies have policies about that because most companies have that policy. Go up to your boss and tell him or her a reporter called and asked you something about Epstein/Maxwell using your company's services or product and what does (s)he want you to tell the reporter. I'm sure it's in every large company's employee handbook. You can bet if your company is involved in a controversial national story, they're going to make sure you know the policy.

a reply to: The GUT

Early JPL connection, eh? That is way weirder than the In-N-Out thing to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Are you active in local government?

Can you prove it?
edit on 19-8-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You must have me confused for someone who is gonna converse with you.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

For those who have missed this.......

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
    link   

You can't win a war unless you know exactly who your enemy is and then you have to learn their strategy so you can override or defeat it. Getting involved in your local community is a trap. That's exactly what they want us to do..spin our wheels in a futile attempt at chopping off branches rather than striking the root

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:55 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

We are talking about the ds though.

Is any of that stuff your doing stopping the ds or are you waiting for q, trump, barr to stop them?

What are you doing locally about the ds?

You and rel were so active yet the ds has had all this power all this time?

And now that you guys have all this evidence and your leaders in your community. Are you giving this info over to the authorities. It would mean a lot coming from the president of a community council. no joke.
    Are you just sitting on it here? If so why??

You two sound like exactly the kind of people that q wanted to get this info to. Your positions give you a voice in your communities.

Show us that your using it. Bring this info to you people directly.
    You have everything you need. You don't need q anymore why don't I see you on the news yet blowing this wide open????

Are you complicit or just scared?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:56 PM
    link   
    NVM... Mods spoke before I hit send
    edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
    link   
    a reply to: cherokeetroy

So you don't think rel and iamtat's position in their communities will give them and edge if they were to tell the authorities what they have learned?

I disagree.
    I think it would.
    I think they don't do it because they think q ,barr, and trump will do it for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:01 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
    a reply to: xtradimensions

I hadn't seen this photo before today, thought i would put up a copy for easier viewing;

The photoshop job is terrible, look at the edge of the seat.
    The floor bricks, the wall bricks, the background above the wall; very amateur work.
    It's all very poorly done.
    Looks like they've removed someone, but it would have to be someone small, a child perhaps??

Unmistakable, The bricks don't match shape or color. And that has to be a purse she is sitting on with the rope like strap.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:04 PM
    link   
    Clintons Party in the Hamptons with Iranian Billionaire After Epstein’s Death Officially Ruled ‘Suicide’ by Medical Examiner

Bill and Hillary Clinton rubbed elbows with the rich and famous at a party in the Hamptons at the home of Joseph Moinian, an Iranian-born real estate investor.

The Clintons were all smiles this weekend in the Hamptons after the New York City medical examiner officially ruled Epstein’s death a suicide by hanging.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -medical-examiner/

I haven't found much about this mogul, Joseph Moinian except that he's a multibillionaire, he owns one of the biggest private real estate firms in the country, he owns a luxury hotel on St. Thomas VI and he parties with the Clintons.

Enough said?
    edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:05 PM
    link   

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join