It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If you were Ghislaine knowing you're in a precarious situation, how would you interpret the message within all those pics, if these pics are a code to Ghislaine. (Remember, she knows intelligence methods, and she is sharp and well-educated.)

Looking through her eyes, what do you think she "sees" and "hears"?

Hmmm...interesting angle, is it a message to Ghislaine ? I also thought that leash looked like a noose qow, " the dog has been hung " ??

The thing she's sitting on, looked like some sort of cushion to me, so I looked up ' dog leash cushion ', sure enough they exist, pretty clever actually, the person's body weight secures the dog hands free and gives the walker a soft/clean place to sit.

Maybe the lawyer who owns the dog is telling Ghislaine to " sit-tight ", " her ass is covered ", " you'll be In and Out quickly ", " lawyer has tapes, working with C_A " lol...IDK ? ?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I have a few thoughts on your reply...

1) Say, for example, the FBI "confiscates" 8chan during investigations... puts it's usual "sequestered" banner up... but somehow leaves access open to the /Patriotsfight/ board which has been updated with Q's last posts? It would still be the 8chan board... just operated by someone else.

2) Remember the Q quote "Disinformation is necessary" and the decode IAMTAT found saying Q had sent someone to the ATS board? Consider the assistance to understanding Q posts from various key twitter accounts and politicians - let alone the comms through POTUS tweets (that we KNOW interact with Q posts).

3) I think that "no outside communication" refers only to the MAP made up of Q posts.

Think of the Qmap as the DNA and all the other comms as the impact of nurture upon the DNA?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If Q did not see 8chan shutdown then how come Q posted Q3568, 1 day before his last post... [24hr Warning]???

You guys need to check your base data before creating your arguments.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I really do get "all that," Ive been a channer for about as long as I have been on here. I always felt the FBIanon and Meganon were kind of testing the waters seeing if they could actually make this work in the big picture. They were sort of the appetizers of a 12 course meal!

I know by Dec of 17 I knew we were going to need a bigger storage place for all the info from the digs. Thats mainly why I built my own site. It has basically become a library of collections. It will be good for people that finally want to understand what this was all about. Plus being the only owner things dont magically disappear like things are prone to do on other sites.

I was never in any kind of panic about this happening with the 8 board. Not to be cliché, but it did feel like part of the big picture and it was easy to trust. I do know things are going on in the background. No doubt in my mind. I also know the wheels of Justice turn ever so slowly. If anyone actually takes the time to pay attention to the news its easy to see things are in motion.

And of course Codemonkey has played their part in saying what little they did. No doubt in my mind they are most likely in touch with Q in some form or other.

One thing I find of interest. The 8 owner flew in recently for the talk they said they wanted to have. I almost think they have had that talk. I mean why bother coming so early if you arent going to talk to the people until the 5th. That could get expensive waiting out that much time. Do you think the "5th" is going to act as a type of Marker? I keep feeling like the 5th has come up before, but it wont come to the for front of my mind to pin down what it was. (stroke blank) Does the 5th feel like it had to do with something prior or was pointed to at some point to you? Ring any bells?

One good thing I have seen is that people arent floundering because of lack of Q. They are still foraging ahead with the digs, paying close attention to POTUS Tweets and any other tidbits that come up. The training wheels have most certainly come off and thats a good thing!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
DailyMail is now reporting that GM staged the InNOut photo's with Saffian.

Also saying that the Good Boys poster was photoshopped

Behind Maxwell can be seen a bus shelter displaying an ad for the movie 'Good Boys' which opened in the U.S. this past Friday. There's only one problem: That particular bus shelter has displayed a poster advertising the Providence St Joseph's Medical Centre since July 28 - and continues to do so, according to Outfront Media spokeswoman Carly Zipp. 'We think it was Photoshopped,' says Zipp, in New York. 'We do not have any records of this ['Good Boys' poster] being posted there.'

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Cool find with the dog leash seat. Makes sense she would have something like that.

So these images are specific message for someone. Someone who knows that dog, and knows the significance of that In N Out. Someone one who knows her personally (glasses on pic) and professionally (ring on and glasses of pic) They might really appreciate the erased trash Reference.

Perhaps she knew this day was coming and had these pics taken, and then instructed New York Post to post “if this than that” sorta way, like if Epstein is “dead” then post these pics. These pics mean something to someone. Who?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

According to this unrolled thread;

In N Out Burgers has several foundations, which is not a surprise. I’ll do a brief run through them, but they all seem centered around children. They’re huge advocates against Human Trafficking. They’ve run several initiatives...this really caught my eye.

With this image attached.

It seems as if In-N-Out was a chosen location for this photo op if Ghislaine, but the question remains -- why?
edit on Mon Aug 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Seems its official now that Maxwell's attorney helped with the photo taking and used her dog. At least this is the story they are going to run with.

snippet:

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell STAGED In-N-Out photo in Los Angeles with her close friend and attorney, using confidante's dog Dexter in the snapshot
The first picture of Ghislaine Maxwell in more than three years was staged by her close friend and attorney, Leah Saffian, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively

Link to Article

eta: Im sorry Diaspar, didnt mean to dbl post same article. I was reading it while you were posting it I guess. Ops, my bad
edit on 8/19/19 by onehuman because: didnt mean to dbl post article

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

LOL...the gag order IS Weird ! However, for those of us who grew up loving In and Out b-URGE-rs, hehe, we thought we were sooo funny , it's just kinda sad to yet again have to associate these awesome burgers, fresh homemade fries and fond memories with something sinister. We still go there once in awhile and the food is still good, the kids that work there are nice and the place is well run.

edit : Holy Moly, was just going down memory lane with that " In and Out Urge " reference, back in the day, teens would modify the bumper stickers and stick them on their pee-gee's....lol...if you know what I'm talking about you're getting old ! But what if the message is " Urgent " or U - R - G - E ?

edit on 19-8-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Aug 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I read Jim Watkins DHS meeting and testimony as 2 separate meetings?
I.e. He came over early, met DHS on afternoon of 8/8 (?) as planned... they then told him what to do between then and giving testimony to congress on Sep 5th; keep 8chan down etc.

Re: importance of Sep 5th, well for me its a re-birth... after all the jibes about Englishmen's teeth, my 30k's worth of implants and veneers gets completed on Sep 4th. I'm looking forward to getting my (new) teeth deeper into the meat of more digs after that!
edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

eta: Im sorry Diaspar, didnt mean to dbl post same article. I was reading it while you were posting it I guess. Ops, my bad

No worries
Main thing is that it's out there now in the MSM
Knowing the DailyMail they're like a dog-with-a-bone (pun intended) and won't give up on this.
They will probably now start looking closely into Saffian as well.
Possibly some answers will come from that route, maybe even GM's location (here's hoping anyway)...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Now there is a connection to the 5th I wasnt expecting!!! You must be very excited. No more Pub fights for you young man!!!

Do we know if Watkins is still here or did he go home?

to your new smile

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Honestly, I've only ever heard good things about In n Out, especially the way employees get treated. Good pay, good benefits...but from my pov, any multibillion dollar company is suspect. Even if they start out small, after gaining a certain level of success...start rubbing shoulders with the higher echelon, I'd think that would be the point when you're expected to 'pay to play ' if you want to secure your stature.

Especially when that small, exclusive club (the 1%) have to hide all their horrible crimes from the 99%. If people want to gain entrance to that world, I suspect it would be just like being jumped into a gang. As an initiate, you'll be expected to participate in some level of criminality. And the ones at the very top make sure they have tentacles in every sector of society and people positioned at every level to make sure secrets never get out.

Maybe that's why there aren't more billionaires on the planet
edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Enjoy that new SMILE, Sufi!

---------------------------------

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
DJT tweet about Greenland
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don’t know what to say other than the picture into the occult cabal culture becomes ever clearer. From Jack Parsons to the Jewish optical illusionist—who may or may not be dead. Chidren’s “charities” and “training” and even Clinton Foundation funds to do questionable therapy in post-aftermath Haiti, atheists, occultists, Mossad.

Two interesting articles worth some deep diving and spring boarding off of if y’all haven’t already covered this:

Jeffrey Epstein ‘Friend’ Ghislaine Maxwell Has More Skeletons in Her Family Closet Than a House of Horrors

The late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime companion and alleged procurer comes from a clan with a penchant for sex, intrigue, science, and illusions.

As we looked for her in France in recent days, she was, of course, nowhere to be seen. But we did discover enough skeletons in the family closet (including those of her in-laws and their families) to fill a house of horrors.

We searched near her dead mother’s estate east of here—and even at the bottom of a cliff in Saint-Cirq-Lapopie, a few hours from Meyreuil, where her brother-in-law Al Seckel, giver of TED talks on optical illusions, reportedly fell to his death in 2015 after he was exposed as a swindler in Los Angeles.

We also looked at the family tree of her other brother-in-law, an American astrophysicist whose genius rocket scientist father Frank Malina at the Jet Propulsion Lab in California pioneered what would become NASA before he fled to France with J. Edgar Hoover's G-Men on his heels.

The Illusionist

Al Seckel has left the country. But the world’s greatest collector of optical illusions left some troubles behind.

The above article written just before Al Seckel's strange "death."
edit on 19-8-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Personally, I've no idea if Jim Watkins is still around. His last youtube was filmed in Reno; which he said was where he was brought up. If he is staying then I assume it's around there.

Definitely looking forward to feel comfortable about smiling. I'll also get my pronounced jaw back but most important for me is passing the need for smiles down to the grandkids. I find it amazing how many facial expressions and mannerisms we have are copied from our grandparents. Currently they have no photos of their Nono smiling.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join