It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

There's a copy of the will in the article.
It states 100% share to Mark Epstein (page 16)
Values total estate at $577 million (page 15)

ETA:need to look closer to make sure this is all real though!

ETA2: here's a link to the will. Note that it is a PDF
edit on 19 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, /Patriotsfight/ IS a board on 8chan currently!

I've speculated in a recent post that - because no one can post to that board except Q - it could be more easily "ported" to another site than 8chan and re-opened.

Q2168 gives clues:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 69b90b No.2994981 📁
Sep 12 2018 16:21:05 (EST)
>>2994458
8ch.net... patriotsfight/catalog.html📁
Main points of interest only.
It will serve as the main hub of all communications once all other sites 'tracking' collapse [8ch only].
What part of another wave of attacks coming [yesterday] wasn't understood?
This is not a game.
Q

The bolded line can be read two ways:

a) Patriotsfight will be the main comms from Q when all other (web)sites (ATS, Gab, Steemit, etc.) that are 'tracking' Q posts are down (collapsed), leaving 8chan.net (with /Patriotsfight) only... or

b) Patriotsfight will be the main comms from Q when all other 8chan.net sites that relate to Q (such as /qresearch/, /pol/, /resignations/, /memelibrary/ etc.) are down (collapsed).... [8chan only] means "this only affects 8chan" because that is in a kill box!

If you take the view that (b) is the correct interpretation, then that can be achieved easiest by /Patriotsfight/ being moved to being hosted on a site other than 8chan!
edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Obviously getting 8chan shut down was a ploy to also silence Q.

If so, Q got blindsided. If they were really as well informed as they pretend to be they could have made a drop indicating what was coming and where they would be making future drops before 8chan was shut down.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just saw some screen grabs from some anon's posting that there will be two big announcements this week. One tomorrow and another on Thursday. Declas is apparently one of them and maybe the reopening of the Clinton email investigation. Anon claims that Comey, Brennan, Mueller and some others all go down with this. So we don't have long to wait. He says the real big stuff is the U1 scandal and it'll do in the Clintons. Further claims that Rosenstein has been hot after the Clintons for years because they burned him on a National Security issue awhile back. Also claims that Sally Yates was a big player in all this because she acted as a liaison for the CIA spooks that set all this in motion by leaking stuff to the New York Times. That they gave her the option of going to prison or rolling over on Loretta Lynch.

Either way I expect a big week.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Okay that makes sense, but how does that cover no outside communication? As long as that was in play, it was 8 chan all day. Anything or place else would be bogus. So Q kind of boxed themselves wouldnt you say if this is the case?

Side note. PF did open for me for awhile after 8 went down, but not anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There is value to Q of 8chan being own now, scraed!

It allows a lot of posts and data to be uploaded to /Patriotsfight/ but not visible to anyone until the board comes back up!

It also allows peeps like yourself to challenge the strength of conviction of Q followers... so I guess you best continue playing your part in Qs action plan?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I had also seen something mentioned about tomorrow morning but I didn't share because I didn't want to jinx it lol. Something has to go down soon, that I feel very strongly

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
More info about Leah Saffian:

Source: California-UK Attorney Took Pictures of Ghislaine Maxwell for NY Post [and Attorney’s Dog in Photo Too]

frankreport.com... p/?__twitter_impression=true

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Sounds a lot like the actions of a man that was about to kill themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I had also seen something mentioned about tomorrow morning but I didn't share because I didn't want to jinx it lol. Something has to go down soon, that I feel very strongly

Yeah, I've come to the realization that literally every single time someone deduces something from the Q posts that point to something happening on a certain day it never comes to pass. Lol. Clever disinfo.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

cimmerius, as I posted the other day, I think Ghislane sitting on her purse is saying:

"I have evidence on you and I'm sitting on it... how you act next decides what I do next!".

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Do you believe that if those disk showed sex with kids that those on the disk would still be free right now?

Do you believe that the corruption is that deep?

Remember barr is the ag. That's trumps guy.

Why , if those disk show this stuff hasn't action been taken?

If it was you on those disk you would be in chains right now.

I'm saying that you have to admit that the lack of action does make barr and trump look more like black hats than white.

And it doesn't mater what q was. Q is gone.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If so, Q got blindsided. If they were really as well informed as they pretend to be they could have made a drop indicating what was coming and where they would be making future drops before 8chan was shut down.

To be fair, Q did mention such possibilities and told us to archive offline ect. As I've stated before, Is Q even necessary anymore? They done their deed and things appear to be in motion.

What more can Q point to or show us? We've covered pretty much everything and we still haven't explored some topics fully enough. They keep telling us we have more than we know.

I think now we are more in the "Future proves Past" Stage of the Play.

Just imagine if 2 years ago the MSM told us the whole Russia Trump thing was a setup by the DNC and the Obama Admin?

And look now.......

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Re: Maxwell photo:

I think it's clear that this was an older photo...originally taken with a high-end camera by Maxwell's friend as a promotional or publicity shot...possibly for a article involving dogs or pets.

It was obviously set up and posed with the dog, which is not Maxwell's, but belongs to the photographer (Maxwell held it while the pictures are being taken by the dog's owner).

Photos were later touched up and things like "Good Boy" were dropped in.

For whatever reason...the photos were never used and the photographer kept them archived.

With Ghislaine Maxwell NOW in the news...the photographer saw an opportunity to dust the photos off and sell them for maximum price.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Proving 3 things:
1. q is NOT an ai.
2. q is NOT a time traveler
3. q is NOT a government insider

If they were any of those things then they would have seen this coming.
But daskakik the followers have already convinced themselves that this is part of the plan or that it's a good thing.
Because they don't need q anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The wheels of Justice grind like a snail. What does just a video do in Court without other evidence? These are the Elites of the World if this is true. You can't go after them till you have a slam dunk. Look how Schiff has been babbling on about how not to trust videos. He knows something bad video-wise is coming would be my guess.

We will see how this plays out. I think we both want Justice metted out to those who were involved with Epstein's Teenage Sex Ring.

History shows with the Belgium Pedo case and others, that doesn't always happen and people die looking into such cases.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

q never expected 8 to go down.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It also allows peeps like yourself to challenge the strength of conviction of Q followers... so I guess you best continue playing your part in Qs action plan?

lol. I can't believe you just used the, "dinosaur bones were put there to test our faith" line. lol

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Re: Maxwell photo:

I think it's clear that this was an older photo...originally taken with a high-end camera by Maxwell's friend as a promotional or publicity shot...possibly for a article involving dogs or pets.

It was obviously set up and posed with the dog, which is not Maxwell's, but belongs to the photographer (Maxwell held it while the pictures are being taken by the dog's owner).

Photos were later touched up and things like "Good Boy" were dropped in.

For whatever reason...the photos were never used and the photographer kept them archived.

With Ghislaine Maxwell NOW in the news...the photographer saw an opportunity to dust the photos off and sell them for maximum price.

This^^

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Back to the latest of the three G. photos. The one of her sitting on the dog leash. Look closely at her nose. Her entire face has been shopped into that picture. The nose portion is taken from a photo where she was looking directly at the camera, but the lady in the pic is slightly turned away from the camera.

In fact, I think the person who's photo that actually is has a smaller nose all together because you can see the original nose layered in behind G's.

Terribly bad Photoshop effort. I highly doubt G. was in LA at all. Because she was actually in Massachusetts.

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join