It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If this is true then that In n Out has some explaining to do about why they put their employees under a 'gag order ' to help cover this up

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What does just a video do in Court without other evidence?

You honestly don't think a video gotten from epstien's house that clearly shows a person having underage sex is enough evidence??

The only way that happens is if those disk don't show anything. or they are damaged or their just to blurry.
And in that case they don't mater.

So what do you believe ? Is there clear evidence of cp on those disk or not?

You also understand that if there is clear video then the ones on it just got a heads up.
They can now take time to get their ducks in a row, get rid of any other evidence they might have, and get the best lawyer money can buy working on their defense.
Man it sure was nice of whoever leaked this story to do that for them.

Wish I was told that the cops were coming for me at some future date. I'd make sure to not be here.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If you were Ghislaine knowing you're in a precarious situation, how would you interpret the message within all those pics, if these pics are a code to Ghislaine. (Remember, she knows intelligence methods, and she is sharp and well-educated.)

Looking through her eyes, what do you think she "sees" and "hears"?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I think we both want Justice metted out to those who were involved with Epstein's Teenage Sex Ring.

Everyone does. At least on that we can agree.

But since this is a q thread I have to point out that so far nothing is happening. And it's not happening on trump and barrs watch.

Epstien died on their watch.

If they have the disk but aren't taking action...that just doesn't look good to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well that could have been just a blanket keep our ass covered move.

The owners probably don't know anything about that pic but had heard of her.

Didn't want to risk an employee saying something dumb that would draw negative attention to the business.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: CanadianMason

Believe it or not...having horns was considered a sign of Holiness from being before the alar of God.
Even Michelangelo portrayed Moses with horns.

Some interpret these horns as rays of light projecting from God's chosen...many artists (especially sculptors) portrayed these as actual horns.

This is one of those interesting things which seem to have many layers. Biblical Hebrew lacks written vowels. The words thus are written the same (QRN). With these primitive root words, which are generally older than what we know of as Hebrew, there is generally considered a connection between the various words created with the root.

For example, MLK, Malach (messenger, "ambassador", angel) shares the root of Melech (King). The message is from authority (someone who reigns). The familiar diety name Moloch is also derived from this root (reigning).
Fun synchronicity/coincidence/fate/whatever, Martin Luther King proclaimed a message, and we know him by his initials, which coincidentally mean both messenger and king.

With QRN, the noun means "horn". It does not have a "radiance", or "beam of light" related noun.

But the old Mesopotamian moon good had horns (crescent moon=horns). And the moon obviously has a radiant element. Many semitic religions associated their gods with bulls ot oxen-- gods frequently depicted as shinng or radiant. The Israelites had just made the "golden calf" previous to this-- both "horned" and "radiant". So there is probably a connection somewhere in the Moses story that has not survived into modernity (or even recorded ancient Hebrew). "Horned" almost certainly meant or implied something to the original authors that hasn't survived. Altars are frequently four-horned. (The tops of many modern skyscrapers carry this look). The "brazen sea" was carried by 12 horned -oxen.
Possibly showing that Moses' God could elevate even his messenger above the other gods. We see something similar with the bull oxen carrying the altar. The Genesis creation account places other Mesopotamian gods in subservient roles frequently. Possibly just a general association of horns or light with "holiness" or "godliness" that we don't have today-- perhaps like we associate halos with holiness today. May be literal or figurative use by the author that meant something to that audience which we miss today.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Archiving offline was a running "order", that doesn't change the fact that it seems that they didn't see the shutdown coming.

Was Q ever necessary and for what? What have you accomplished with what you have?

People have been saying that things are in motion, can't stop the avalanche, soon and similar catchphrases for over a year. Can't blame people for keeping hope alive but even that has a limit.

edit on 19-8-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yet Q was mentioning Epstein and his Island well before the Miami Herald and the rest of the MSM. And Ghilslene and Rachel Chandler ect.

Multiple investigations on the abuse of power during the Obama Admin on the whole Russiagate are still ongoing.

You wouldn't give Q credit for anything, even if it all comes true. You would say it's not because of Q. Let's be honest with each other.

That's fine. I only care about end results not the path there or who gets credit.

Expose all of it

Tell me what it would take for you to think Q was a real thing?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

If this is true then that In n Out has some explaining to do about why they put their employees under a 'gag order ' to help cover this up

Companies often tell their employees to not comment to the press. The business doesn't want to become part of the Epstein/Maxwell story. I know I wouldn't. The fewer times "X Business" and "Epstein" appear together in print, the better as far as companies are concerned. I don't think there needs to be any further explaining.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What does just a video do in Court without other evidence?

You honestly don't think a video gotten from epstien's house that clearly shows a person having underage sex is enough evidence??

The only way that happens is if those disk don't show anything. or they are damaged or their just to blurry.
And in that case they don't mater.

So what do you believe ? Is there clear evidence of cp on those disk or not?

You also understand that if there is clear video then the ones on it just got a heads up.
They can now take time to get their ducks in a row, get rid of any other evidence they might have, and get the best lawyer money can buy working on their defense.
Man it sure was nice of whoever leaked this story to do that for them.

Wish I was told that the cops were coming for me at some future date. I'd make sure to not be here.

What if the videos didnt show faces? The labels are circumstantial at best, and most likely not enough to get a warrant. Anyone can write i.e., "bill Clinton + young girl" on a disk, afterall.

A whole bunch of forensics going on can very well taken3+ months, especially to identify locations, people, times, corroborative evidence etc. Its not entirely unfathomable that some rich/famous people are in the alleged videos and still walking freely, for now. You still have to build a case even if you have evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Well if it wasnt nuts enough, lets add another curiosity. Not sure if someone did it after the fact, but now the whole dang sign is missing.

Sorry, this is the sign I was referring thats now missing

[...]

She is sitting on brief or one of those nice leather file folder. And The erasure behind her back. Her hands are hand over fist over the book. Trade is suggested.

Meaning: I’m sitting on info that can erase the past trash, I also still have a dog in the game. Hand over fist means, do it quickly. I’m Willing to trade.
edit on Mon Aug 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Companies often tell their employees to not comment to the press. The business doesn't want to become part of the Epstein/Maxwell story. I know I wouldn't. The fewer times "X Business" and "Epstein" appear together in print, the better as far as companies are concerned. I don't think there needs to be any further explaining.

I don't think companies should be allowed to infringe on the freedom of speech of their employees. In-n-Out doesn't have to be a part of it anymore than it already is. The employees giving details about her visit, who she was with (if anyone) and other tidbits of information that we're otherwise not getting. That has nothing to do with corporate.
edit on 8/19/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We will see what happens. If nothing does, then you will have your point of view validated.

I get you are skeptical. That's fine. Did you think the Obama Admin made up most of theirTrump/Russia accusations 2 years ago? That they omitted evidence or setup fake "Russian" meetings?

We here could all be wrong.

Or we could be right.

Time will tell which one it is.

Either way, Q has soaked into the Mainstream somewhat.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well, at first I was thinking that this is, as you said, a message @ G, but more like a public bounty contract for her. A message to thugs to find her and kill her. But the more I think on it the more I think that she sent these doctored pics to the Post herself. She is, IMO, clearly trying to tell SOMEONE that she is willing to trade something in order to have the dogs "called off." I also think that someone wants Milano taken out. Hence removing the Micelli's sign from only one of the photos. Samantha Micelli was Milano's name on Who's the Boss. I mean, why go through the trouble of scrubbing that sign without replacing it if you aren't trying to say "get rid of" someone. Maybe I'm off base and it's meant to mean remove the owners of that actual restaurant. I dunno, but I did read today that that restaurant was founded the same year that Mossad was formed. Which was also the same year G's daddy got into the publishing business. 1949.

It could serve as a message to the owners telling them to start burning evidence. I just know that Milano factors into all this somehow. "Those who scream loudest" and all. Which is a shame. I always had the hots for that gal. Lol

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Most companies have a similar policy. They employ professional public relations people for a purpose. If a reporter comes to ask you a question, you refer them to the professionals. You don't answer questions and be the interviewee. That's very common. I don't remember the last company I worked for that did not have such a policy.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: onehuman

q never expected 8 to go down.

So says you. Where is YOUR proof of this? Im guessing you are just here to make trouble and enjoy trying to stir the pot yes? On other platforms I just ignore folks like you. If I thought you really wanted to have a serious conversation about all this (which I dont think you do) I would talk about it with you. I just bore easily with pot spooners. Have yourself a nice day you hear?

For you other folks this just broke on my local news. Ill assume you guys saw the video a couple days ago?
If not here is The Article Video Link

Palace Scrambles to Distance Prince Andrew from Video taken at Epsteins Home NY

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
We will see what happens.

We are seeing it and it is nothing.

I get you are skeptical. That's fine. Did you think the Obama Admin made up most of theirTrump/Russia accusations 2 years ago? That they omitted evidence or setup fake "Russian" meetings?

Really didn't care then and not much has changed.

I have always assumed that people in positions of power do those types of things. I believe similar things are probably happening under the current admin.

Either way, Q has soaked into the Mainstream somewhat.

I don't know about soaking. It might be trendy but it has a short shelf-life.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein signed a will two days before his death:

www.foxnews.com...

All the money goes to his brother Mark. Hmmm....

edit on 19-8-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join