It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Allison Mack of NXIVM Sex Cult Naming Big Names
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
21 Apr 2018 - 2:30:58 AM
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

Tick Tock LLC

I think some new leads that will lead to another rabbit hole?
edit on 0b02America/ChicagoMon, 19 Aug 2019 15:29:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Aug 2019 15:29:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not sure about that. Q hasn't posted and the news is full of bad things they were talking about.

The Snowball is already rolling down the mountain gathering mass and speed.

At this point, is Q even necessary to finish out what has been already started and in motion?

Q did their job, even if they never posted again.

Somehow I'm pretty sure we haven't heard the last from Q.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So Epstein was blackmailing average people and not the Rich, wealthy and connected?

I didn't say that. I said we don't know who's names are on those disks.

Not all rich, wealthy and connected are famous.
Your probably hoping for bills name but I just don't think that's what your going to get. If we ever learn those names at all that is.

Think about it. If those disk have video of any american on them with underage girls, we will see them arrested very soon.
But then I realize that those disk were found the day that epstien was arrested! Over 3 months ago! So the investigators have seen video of people raping children and haven't arrested anyone yet??

Maybe we only think we know whats on those disk...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: xtradimensions

I hadn't seen this photo before today, thought i would put up a copy for easier viewing;

Edited.

Is she supposed to be sitting on her purse? If so, that seems odd.

I understand she may not want to sit on an outdoor seat if it is dirty. A napkin would be the obvious solution. But sitting on a purse seems unlikely. Purses generally have stuff in them, like the makeup she used to freshen up. Seems like the contents would become damaged or at best make for an uncomfortable seat.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Anybody notice the "noose" looped in the rope type leash?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That's assuming they had no idea that was going to happen. There could be plenty of reasons why they let it go down. Even knew it was going to go down and let it. Even caused it to maybe.

Face it, if any board should have gone down it should have been 4 chan. That was always where the crazies posted their diary's or whatever it was they had to say about the crimes they were going to commit. It was the MSM that got it all confused. Every time they tried to blame it on the Q board and posted their little screenshots or whatever, any chan reader would know without a doubt it was a 4 chan post because of the background color. When anons from 8 brought it over from 4, it was usually a screenshot.

Now after all those times in the last 2 years when the bad guys posted their plans on 4, the 1 time one does pop up on the 8 and is only there for a short time, the whole site goes down and 4 is still sitting there crazy as ever.

Q has said many many times the attacks will only get worse. Im not worried about. Besides POTUS seems to be still trying to talk to us. Anons are all still digging. Taking down the 8 didnt stop us. All it did was basically close our clubhouse. Now we just take our digs directly to the public bypassing the clubhouse.

I like to think of it as being closed for renovations. It will be back no doubt in my mind. In the meantime I'll keep chipping away at what ever comes my way.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It started in the 1930s. When I get my other Notebook restored I'll post some links.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yep! The Franklin Scandal!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: Diaspar
Yet in TRADE and the Good Boys signs they even got pixel counts right. Some was obvious maybe.

"Good boy," is a phrase commonly said to dogs.

Could she be thanking the "dogs" for a job well done?

Any chance she might have actually WANTED Epstein dead?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Question is blackmail for what purposes? For JE to try and protect himself or something more, perhaps if he was working for a foreign agency like Mossad??

We already know. Lynn Rothschild told the world when she introduced him to someone else (Bill Clinton?) and told Billy that he was their means of stabilizing currencies. Meaning, it was his job to leverage anyone and everyone he could that had the power to manipulate the financial markets. Which is a lot of people. Politicos, bankers, etc.

ETA: and he almost certainly did work for Mossad. My guess is the CIA as well.
edit on 19-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I am not surprised. PM me when you post them if you don’t mind. Sometimes I don’t get the chance to pop in daily, but with my kids heading back to college next week, I will have loads more time to read and research it all again. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
More information on John Brennan and the Spygate orders he received from President Obama.

Disclosure thread: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

I hadn't seen this photo before today, thought i would put up a copy for easier viewing;

Edited.

Is she supposed to be sitting on her purse? If so, that seems odd.

No. She is sitting on a dog leash. And in the uncropped version of that particular photo there is, indeed, a dog under that bench she's sitting on. People have pointed out, however, that the dog isn't very well groomed for someone with her type of wealth.

It also means there are two leashes in those photos, as well as two phones, two drinks, two orders of fries, etc.

The other leash with the phone on it, that's on the table, is an obvious message that's supposed to read "call off your dogs."

I still think that the sign in the background that has been scrubbed "Micelli's" has something to do with Alyssa Milano.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Are you thinking about the US Naval Think Tank out of New York City back then? I whole lot of 'culty things came from that group after the war. A whole lot of 'culty things that took advantage of the National Security Act, oh yeah and the NSA also got started there too.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

The address to this In n Out is 3640 Cahuenga Blvd. West LA if anyone wants a street view to scout the location

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Maybe all the way back to Ben Franklin?
corruptico.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
JE singed new will 2 days before "suicide(d)"

NYP

“It’s pretty boiler-plate — it’s what we call a ‘pour-over will,’ which means everything pours over to a trust,” a city estate lawyer told The Post. “It’s done that way for privacy reasons.

“What is more unusual is the date, the fact that all of this was done just days before he died,’’ said the source, who asked to remain anonymous. “He probably knew he was going to take his own life’’ or may have thought “he could have been murdered in jail. “He could have thought, ‘I need to get my ducks in a row.’ ”

(If this is true) I think this has got mean he knew something was going to happen. Whether it's his suicide, arkancide, murder, switch-out, whichever. He knew something was coming...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Tileman
Yet in TRADE and the Good Boys signs they even got pixel counts right. Some was obvious maybe.

"Good boy," is a phrase commonly said to dogs.

Could she be thanking the "dogs" for a job well done?

Any chance she might have actually WANTED Epstein dead?

The 'good boy' phrase you mention occurred to me as well.

If you take the entire collage of pictures from the NYPost and Daily Mail, there is definitely inconsistencies meaning look closely for a coded message.

I don't think for a minute that Ghislaine was at that fast food joint. I think someone that looks like her was used except in the one where she is looking straight at the camera with the book in front of her. That one may be photoshopped.

This was a message to Ghislaine herself. Someone is trying to get a message to Ghislaine.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes till it happens, it doesn't happen. Just like everything with this thread. Q is a LARP to some here till proven otherwise. I get that. We ALL want action not words.

But Disks were found. At least you are acknowledging that?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

If it was ruled a suicide, couldn't lawyers contend Epstein wasn't in a "Proper state of Mind" to put a new will into place?

Wonder who gets the Island and Ranch and Manhattan Mansion?

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join