It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I honestly think this pic was just a get cash quick scam done by someone who had an old photo of her.

They touched it up (badly) to make it look recent.

And it did fool people long enough to get some nice hits on a few media site. Which was the point all along.

I think you guys are wasting your time trying to find code in this.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You've gone too far by personally attacking ATS forum members.

I hope other thread members will join me in reporting your behavior violation(s).

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I have done exactly that in an abuse case by a trusted community teacher, 25 yrs ago!

Non Mordero Piu

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

See your position can work.

People like you should bring this information to the authorities. Not wait for barr, or trump, or q to do it.

I don't think q will ever risk their face.
I don't think trump talks with q or really knows any of this stuff.

I don't think barr talks with q. He knows stuff but doesn't seem to know enough to act.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Glad to see Epstein off the board. He’s not hurting anyone ever again. Dead or if simply convicted.

Looking forward to another 4 years of POTUS Trump.

Q may never return. That’s fine. Things started changing under POTUS Trump. I’m cool with that continuing thru 2024 and beyond.

The fact the DS didn’t get away with the coup attempt was huge. That’s a battle they’ve previously been undefeated. Trump, Kavanaugh, Barr; those are normally battles they would have won and forced a change. Three huge losses.

Time will tell if they have Epstein and/or SpyGate collateral damage. Personally, no rush. I want them to get it right. I bet the next Tier I arrest won’t be in a DOJ facility. I’m betting it will be DoD. Epstein ended that for the foreseeable future.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wonder if Epstein's ~suicide~ was prompted by him reviewing the "new" evidence against him that his lawyers, or whomever, might have obtained.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I wonder if Epstein's ~suicide~ was prompted by him reviewing the "new" evidence against him that his lawyers, or whomever, might have obtained.

The FBI isn’t Mayberry RFD. They take years in building their cases. Often before making more arrests in a conspiracy. We are 12-18 months away from me even remotely being concerned about the status of EpGate and SpyGate. I bet you’re right. He tried to cut a deal when he was first arrested. 5 year sentence for all the goods on his operation. The DOJ clearly said “no”. He opted out at first opportunity.

The MSM/Left howled at the moon when he was arrested. That’s why they came out about “our own” being caught up.

This is the top of the first inning in both cases. Long way to go.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Epstein offers to flip on his conspirators for deal;

www.theepochtimes.com...

Pelosi daughter fears for Left getting burned by Epstein;

thepoliticalinsider.com...

edit on 19-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'd agree with you about spygate but we should be much further along with Epstein since he's been a known p--- prob since the late 80s

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
You honestly don't think a video gotten from epstien's house that clearly shows a person having underage sex is enough evidence??

The only way that happens is if those disk don't show anything. or they are damaged or their just to blurry.

For what it's worth, disc media like CD-ROMs turned out to be a poor choice for archives. In my experience, after 5 years it is good, after 10 years it can fall off, literally....the aluminum film detaches from the polycarb. Even worse are "burned" CDs where the IR dye has issues. In a dry safe is the best conditions, in moist or direct sunlight, one or two bad days will kill it. Obviously a strong data recovery system could mitigate this effect.

www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/05/the-library-of-congress-wants-to-destroy-your-old-cds-for-science/370804/

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Instead of directly reading the subtext of the Maxwell pics, work backwards from a list of messages she might be trying to transmit.

One likely theme would be something along the lines of...."I have the blackmale disc".

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Knowledge is Power..you obviously have no power. You try to make it seem as though the contributors to this thread think they can change the world, all on their own. Not one of us feel's that way. Why does the truth scare you?. Are you covering up for a priest friend of yours? Let it out..

Knowledge is Power -- Ignorance is a Disease

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I'd agree with you about spygate but we should be much further along with Epstein since he's been a known p--- prob since the late 80s

If it goes as high as we believe it does; the evidence has to be so overwhelming that the arrests are not even challenged by the MSM. Also, if it’s as widespread as we believe, the smart move is to spring the arrests all at once. Scooping them all up.

We know there have been multiple human trafficking stings underway recently with loads of arrests. The DOJ cutting off the supply lines first. Save the kids. Then identify as many as you can that will have no defense in the face of the evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Maybe the Vice B&E of his place in the Phils compromised some Qcoding and JW gets to sit in on their introduction to various hand tools ....being more intimate with the details and all.
If we're all gonna fantasize might as well go with productive scenarios.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Robert Maxwell considered buying the New York Post:

Murdoch in Talks : Maxwell May Buy N.Y. Post From Rival

British media magnate Robert Maxwell said Thursday that he is considering buying the money-losing New York Post from Rupert K. Murdoch, who has for years been his bitter rival in the British newspaper business.

Maxwell, who owns the London Daily Mirror, has acquired several British companies in the past two years, including Pergamon Orbit Infoline Ltd., United Press Holdings Ltd., and a 70% interest in Nimbus Records Ltd., a compact disc maker. He owns a major U.S. printing business.

www.latimes.com...

Looks like GM's dad had a thing for tabloids
edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
470th Military Intelligence Brigade
August 12 at 7:00 AM ·
The 717th MI Battalion held their Back to School Bash August 10 at the FSH pool. Soldiers’ kids received back to school supplies and everyone enjoyed an afternoon of food, giveaways and swimming. Great way to say goodbye to summer. Thank you everyone who made the event possible. #wearegriffins #truthsecurityloyalty
www.facebook.com...

John Huber and the 470th Military Intelligence Brigade

Ask yourself -who is filing the indictments?
It would take a very large team to work this quickly.
Who has that kind of manpower?

qmap.pub...

Flipped

Gone but not forgotten

We never blinked

edit on 19-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That would explain why nothing happened after the cops viewed them.

And who knows if epstien was gathering any recent blackmail.

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join