It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Who knows how they found out. Maybe you should ask Q. Then you could feel like you know even if nothing ever happens about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I'm pretty sure Trump knows how to work a crowd. Politicians are not the only ones that know how to lie.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Back in July of last year, Gomert said that “a foreign entity unrelated to Russia” had been sent a copy of almost every one of Hillary's e-mails from here time as secretary of state.

That is not a hack. That is pay to play rearing its ugly head.

Don't blame other countries when it is your own politicians being paid to commit treason.

P

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: pteridine
If you are so unhappy, why are you posting in this thread? Why not just wait and see what comes of it rather than trying to demoralize others?

Because people need to know the truth. This is going nowhere and we have been sitting and waiting for a while now.

This is your version of the truth. You don't like it because it isn't what you expected so you say it's going nowhere. Instant gratification and the US justice system are exclusive of one another.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I keep hearing the phrase, 'the wheels of justice grind slowly '. I just want to say that in a just system, justice would be swift. The reason why it moves so slow is because the system is so corrupt. That's the nature of the beast.So instead of just accepting the slow walks, diversions and stall tactics, we should be speaking out against them. jmo

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It isn't my version of the truth, it is what has been seen so far.

Now, you can say that things are moving behind closed doors or whatever, but that is speculation. You can also ask me to prove that it isn't but you can't prove a negative.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

OK, so let's forget Crowds - especially the Female Cancer Victim who spoke, and let's forget politicians, Instead May I now ask One respect Genius such as your goodself..........:
1. Why were all UK & USA Factories, Manufacturers, ETC. Shut Down and moved TO China Plus etc....?
2. How bright and how promising is Our Grandchildrens Future ?
3. When Digital Currency becomes one everyday means of Finance, how do we explain to a Telephonic Robot Voice, our Mobile etc. is not working and we are Skint ?
4. When you take a look at China and how their Factories work , ie run by Robotic Machines - 100s of them - with 1 Human (Engineer) making sure all keep working, Does that mean we have no Income and if we do, then how do we Put such into our new digital bank account ??
5. Will Dystopia slide in and we shall join a large Queue 3 times each day to collect a plate of food ??
6. Those who cannot afford Real Medical Care - ie A Private Doctor / Surgeon, will we have to visit a Robotic Medical Device ?
7. If All Religions are scrapped - except 1 - will Churches be built and renovated ??
8. A Digital Currency hands full control to the Globalist HQ. So does that mean that anyone who commits a Crime will have their Money switched off and they will Starve to Death ??

Please enlighten us on the proposed New World and Please update us on the recent Agenda Reports of the '1969 Club of Rome Treaty'. By the way their Head office is not in Rome, it is in Hamburg.

Please explain all in full detail and we will then not have to Vote, Thank you.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So Q is back.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

That was a whole bunch of straw men from a post where I pretty much just said "Trump is probably lying as well".

Answering all your questions in full detail doesn't change the possibility that "Trump is probably lying as well".

And by all means please get out and vote. I personally don't think it makes much of a difference but, if you feel the need to do so, have at it.

Automation, full digital currency, robotic medicine and a whole lot of other changes are coming no matter who you vote for.

edit on 27-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
UB expert to Congress on 'deepfake' deceptions: 'It's likely to get much worse'

That’s the stark message that experts – including a former Defense Department official who now teaches at the University at Buffalo – brought to a House Intelligence Committee hearing Thursday.

The lies that Russia spewed on social media before the 2016 election were just the start, witnesses warned at the hearing on the national security threat posed by “deepfake” technology. They said the world is entering a new era of politics in which the public might not be able to tell the truth from fiction in future campaigns, unless government and the social media giants take action soon.

Yup, the irony here is unbelievable. Course he's gonna escalate it all the way to the Kremlin.

Create the Tech. Create the problem. Provide the solution. [DARPA]

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For about 11 minutes.

Edited: If my math is right, it was actually 10 minutes and 14 seconds.

edit on 27-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Perhaps someone talented could redo the song as 'Q is back and your going to be in trouble.'

P

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Bank of America will end its association with companies that provide prisoner and immigrant detention services at both the state and federal levels. The move comes amid growing public concern about the nation’s border policies.

A spokesperson said Wednesday that Bank of America has discussed the issue with its clients that provide those services. While the bank appreciates “steps they have taken to properly execute their contractual and humanitarian responsibilities,” it ultimately decided to “exit the relationships.”

“Lacking further legal and policy clarity, and in recognition of the concerns of our employees and stakeholders in the communities we serve, it is our intention to exit these relationships,” the spokesperson said.

Bank of America will no longer do business with companies who run detention centers

I don't believe for a minute BOA capitulated to these people without an internal reason.

Otherwise we are run by a bunch of programmed robots posing as humans.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If I were in charge of the Democrats, I would run with Booker and Harris right now. Rally behind a somewhat normal ticket and stop the bleeding.

The "why" is a thing that speaks for itself.

Yesterdays poll would indicate a landslide for Gabbard. An overall voter rating after tonight's show will be interesting. But Booker and Harris will likely be forgotten by 2020 if not long before....provided the DNC doesn't overrule the will of the Dem voters.
And if Q et al haven't overwhelmed with evidence and indictments by election day I would bet on having our first female president the day after. As unlike the rest of the Dem clowns, she's a no joke contender that will take more than swamp critter, baby eater bylines from the right to beat.
I'll vote Trump, but it is what it is.
Even on the lower end of speaking time she landslided it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sounds like a FDIC violation !!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Google data center site taking shape in Henderson

Photos show increased activity on the construction site, with trucks, concrete mixers and orange fencing scattered around the lot near Warm Springs Road and Boulder Highway. In one corner, a large building sits upon what was 64 acres of flattened dirt just four months ago.

Q721:

Underground massive data center?
Q

Henderson NV
Why is Henderson PD and Nevada DOJ involved in Bangkok hacker case?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Need to triangulate that site with Area 51 and the Data Center in Utah.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MAP - Henderson - Area 51, and NSA Data Center.

edit on 28-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: xuenchen

MAP - Henderson - Area 51, and NSA Data Center.

OhOh the "angles" of the triangle might have hidden meanings !! 😎

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
MUELLER INDICTED!
www.freedomwatchusa.org...

That's like something from fake news "The Onion" publication.

But I am expecting "something" which will delay or cancel Mueller's 7.17.2019 testimony.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join