It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just remember, no one can be inside the head (sufferings) of the person who commits suicide.

Prayers for you and you family. Take the time needed. Comforting others comes first.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Shades of Operation Anaconda, the OPEC for that sh*t show bordered on criminal. They knew we were coming and we landed right on top of them. Tenacity and relentless air strikes were the only thing that saved the day on that one. When my guys got home and it was time for recognition the podium could only hold ten guys at a time. 20+ guys were recognized that day. Three Silver Stars and the rest Bronze Stars for valor. Keep your powder dry and your head down brother.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Fox news

A coalition of moderate Democrats and Republicans approved crucial border funding legislation late Thursday in the House, sending the $4.6 billion bill to President Trump's desk for his expected signature -- after Speaker Nancy Pelosi backed down from a push to include restrictions on immigration enforcement that could have scuttled the measure.

Measures sought by liberal members included those to ensure the health and safety of those in custody, limit the amount of time unaccompanied minors can spend at an influx shelter to 90 days, and reduce funding for ICE by $81 million.

This the the Senate bill they are talking about.

The House bill also did not approve of the 30 additions immigration judges

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But it was a thumb drive....

Which is it?

Ahem - thumb drive is "DNC" so called hack, more likely inside job.

Bootleg Server used by Clinton was accessed (maybe pay-to-play treason) or more conveniently hacked by Chinese or entity connected to Chinese.

Just to unconfuse you and keep facts straight.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ok, Fake may have been too strong but this is NOT a real indictment from a licensed attorney. This is basically a symbolic gesture by citizens trying to make a point. There is no weight or power behind it except symbolizing a hope he'll be prosecuted.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's a Citizen Grand Jury, not fake and I wouldn't be so quick to discount it as this may be the only recourse we have if the corrupt government refuses to budge. I give him props for taking matters into his own hands, it's time for the citizens to stand up

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Right you are.

HRC Server had a direct line to China. DNC had some file creation times that everyone thinks means thumb drive but it isn't conclusive, although that is what many people want to believe.

Thank you for the reminder and a little additional fact that people should keep in mind.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This has been done time and time again and always go nowhere. It's been done on Clinton's, Obama, Brennan, Clapper, etc.

Best it does is bring awareness but we here are way ahead of that game. 😎

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

But it was a thumb drive....

Which is it?

I think you're conflating Hillary's server with the DNC computer leak. The former was housed in Hillary's home, and the latter is what (probably) got Seth Rich killed.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Anyone in the slightest doubt, should listen to the following;

Here is is a True,Genuine, Caring POTUS;

Try from 25:to 30
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Phoenix
HRC Server had a direct line to China. DNC had some file creation times that everyone thinks means thumb drive but it isn't conclusive, although that is what many people want to believe.

Remember when China rounded up dozens of alleged CIA agents? How do you think they found out who they were?

I wonder if that might match up to a large donation to the Clinton Foundation, from Huawei or some other Chinese source.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Why does it go nowhere? Maybe because people refuse to take it seriously? They've got us precisely where they want us. Hand over our power to some 'authority figure '-someone who 'knows better' because we lack confidence in our own abilities. This attitude that there is only one path to justice (Q,Trump,DOJ) is severely limiting and disempowering...imo. Sure, it may be a lost cause but if July 4th comes and goes with no 'happenings ' , I'll bet more people will sit up and take notice. js

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Remember when China rounded up dozens of alleged CIA agents? How do you think they found out who they were?

It was actually Iran who figured that out because the C_A is sloppy, arrogant, and ineffective.

CIA operations in Iran, China compromised for years because of hubris and a Google search

Reidy highlighted significant vulnerabilities in the covert communications system and determined that “…upwards of 70 percent of our operations had been compromised.” This was in 2006. Instead of fixing the flaws, and protecting CIA assets using the system, the CIA removed Reidy from his contract after he warned about “anomalies in our operations and conflicting intelligence reporting that indicated several of our operations had been compromised.”

Instead of fixing the problems, the CIA apparently buried them in typical intelligence community style. Reidy wrote in his appeal “[Center] insisted that we document the most damaging information in restricted handling channels...

Iran was the first country to unwind the CIA’s asset network. They did it through simple deduction. When the existence of a secret underground enrichment facility was announced by the Obama administration in September of 2009,

I ran was kind enough to pass what they found along to China. So apparently all you need to do to crack the C_A's top secret spy operations is type "Secret Agent" into a maGoog search and, voila!

I'm not too worried about the capabilities of the other team. We know wat we are up against.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: daskakik

If you are so unhappy, why are you posting in this thread? Why not just wait and see what comes of it rather than trying to demoralize others?

Demoralize? Nah. He is exactly the skeptic we need.... avoiding echo chambers is essential, when understanding is the goal. If we are correct in our musings, it should certainly be up to withstanding contrary views.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Iran just executed a C_A spy a few days ago. Said they dismantled a C_A network back in March, captured several.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

This may be a reason used to dismantle and disperse the CIA.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If I were in charge of the Democrats, I would run with Booker and Harris right now. Rally behind a somewhat normal ticket and stop the bleeding.

The "why" is a thing that speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Morals are a matter of convenience. There when they suit you, not there when they don't.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
DOE Fueled AI is Transforming the World As We Know It.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It could be that the C_A is rolling up operations. I wouldn't be surprised if John (help is on the way) Kerry was over there ehlping things along.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join