It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Was it confirmed or is larry a fraud?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It isn't 18 threads of that particular back and forth either. It is 18 threads and counting of no real indication that "The Plan" is real. Just hope that it is and loose dot connecting.

Also, if the plan is to rile up opposing sides to enact martial law then that still isn't "The PlanΒ©" anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is the second time I've seen these two praised in rightwing circles.

And I totally agree.

These are the two that have the best chance.

They should pledge to make each other their vp.

These were the clear winners in those two debates.

Although I also like gabbard for her military service and experience.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Was it confirmed or is larry a fraud?

Its a "Citizens Grand Jury" AKA - Bull crap. Mueller was not indicted by a real court. I dont know if you can classify it as a fraud, but its not important at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3350

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.469 πŸ“
Jun 27 2019 15:23:57 (EST)
Be ready.
Q

Q3351

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.470 πŸ“
Jun 27 2019 15:28:37 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Q3352

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.471 πŸ“
Jun 27 2019 15:34:17 (EST)
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
PATRIOTS FIGHT.
Q

15:23:57
15:28:37
15:34:17

edit on 28-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Interesting connection by anon on /qresearch reinforces that something should be happening today... as it links Q659 to the G20!!

I just made it onto /qresearch notables again for the G20 link

Jun 28th, 1914 was the first SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD = the shooting of Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo - which started WWI.

Is it possible that Q's 'shot heard around the world' did not reference Concord and the Revolution? Today is the anniversary of the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Sophie which was also noted to be the shot heard around the world and instigation for WW1. Possibly why Q posted 'get ready' yesterday?

Q Posts 559, 560, 572. 659 have THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD in!

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.40 πŸ“
Jan 19 2018 02:45:44 (EST)
HUSSEIN CABINET / STAFF
Who used private email addresses?
What was the purpose?
LL.
HRC.
JC.
JC.
CS.
AM.
We don't say his name.
RR.
SR.
JB.
HA.
VJ.
Did Hussein use a private email address?
@what?
Who just resigned from GOOG?
Why was ES in NK?
Why was ES in NK?
What private network did ES set up in NK?
What private network did ES set up in NK?
Who else was in NK during this time?
What private email address did Hussein use while in office?
Why would the Chairman of GOOG travel to NK?
WHY WOULD NK ALLOW ACCESS TO ES?
Nothing is ever truly erased/deleted.
These people are STUPID.
DECLASS-POTUS_
THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

Q

(Note unusual spelling of DECLASS-POTUS_)

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.41 πŸ“
Jan 19 2018 03:11:44 (EST)
Why are American taxpayers subsidizing Tesla?
Welfare for the rich.
Why?
Private emails: GOOG: NK: Tesla
The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING>

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.49 πŸ“
Jan 21 2018 14:28:00 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.

A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c3f516 No.231058 πŸ“
Jan 31 2018 23:42:36 (EST)
Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those β€˜good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting β€œUSA” were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.
TG>

WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.
Q

Note that the following 2 lines may be linked because of the >:

#560... The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING>

#659... TG>

and the kicker added value from me = "TG>" = 20G> = G20 reversed

edit on 28-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Today's "shot heard around the world" was Trump telling Putin not to interfere with the 2020 U.S. elections !!! πŸ˜†

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Couple of things that are interesting. Spandering as it is now being called reveals two things: The only votes that are "unsure" are some form of hispanic,,,, and this crew of opposition are directly, unequivocally revealing the truth.

While awake folks rage, that show of hands should have been a colossal woke moment for those with eyes to see = those with jobs you will now work 15 extra hours a week to pay for free stuff not for you but for others you'll likely never meet. (this mirrors "aid" )

Something else I see. This "event" is 1.5 years before the election. None will last the summer after this, as this event was not for votes it was for MONEY.

Transgender Reproductive Justice Warriors are not going to bring enough money...

I see this as a direct part of the plan. Exposing exactly who "they" are, in mass, on teeeveee for all to see if they choose. This went perfectly.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So trump wants universal healthcare?

Why isn't he pushing the repubs in the senate to pass a bill?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It looks like he did actually convene a citizen grand jury but I don't think it will gain traction because the guy's credibility is in question. I'll still follow it because ( depending on how The Plan pans out) imo this is a viable option that we the people need to bring into the public awareness. We do have the power to override this government, it's just a matter of finding the confidence to unite and reclaim our vested authority. 'You've had the power all along, Dorothy'

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So in your opinion any assertive measures taken up by the citizens is bullcrap? That attitude is a big part of the problem. Is it any wonder this government is so powerful and corrupt?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My sister is one of the working poor. She has no health insurance. She doesn't even qualify for help because she makes something like $100 too much.

These moron reds want to give free health care to people who aren't even citizens.

That is an amazing level of hatred of the United States.

How can anyone argue with Trump when he says we should take care of our citizens first? It's simple logic to take care of your own first. Think oxygen masks on a plane.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A couple of DECODE methods discovered from post I reply to and requiring further validation...

1) Where we get stringers appearing in multiple posts such as THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD, the capitalised ones are the duplicates and the one in lower case is the original/important one,

2) Where we see > on a post line this means reverse the prior text to get a second meaning.
Eg1 In Q659 "TG>" becomes GT becomes G20
Eg2 In Q560 "The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING>" becomes BEGINNING THE ONLY is MEMO The...

edit on 28-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

like I said, I never trusted the plan. I've just been enjoying the show

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes, its a toothless exercise that 99.999 percent of people will not even hear about, and absolutely nothing will come of it. Absolute Bull Crap. Im all for these people going down and paying for their crimes, but a Citizens Grand Jury aint it.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
My sister is one of the working poor. She has no health insurance. She doesn't even qualify for help because she makes something like $100 too much.

These moron reds want to give free health care to people who aren't even citizens.

How can anyone argue with Trump when he says we should take care of our citizens first? It's simple logic to take care of your own first. Think oxygen masks on a plane.

Liberals logic is, bring in millions of illegals, make them able to vote, then have them on welfare programs on a continuous basis. Free food. Subsidized housing. Free medical care. No job? Don't worry. Here's your voter registration card and Drivers License.

Look at Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago.

That's their game plan, bring in voters who will always vote them into power.

People need to WAKE UP!!!!

Fred..

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Of couse it is just what I think. Everything you write is just what you think, isn't it?

We should ask Warrior if his actions are the same as when Barry O was in charge. My impression is that they are not. Maybe that part went over your head.

As to the plan, how would you know what it was or wasn't and how it would manifest itself? You seem to be assuming that what you would do is what others would do. Without the information they hold, we can't predict the best path to the goal.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Liberals logic is, bring in millions of illegals, make them able to vote, then have them on welfare programs on a continuous basis. Free food. Subsidized housing. Free medical care. No job? Don't worry. Here's your voter registration card and Drivers License.

Look at Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago.

That's their game plan, bring in voters who will always vote them into power.

People need to WAKE UP!!!!

Fred..

Interesting, your post illuminated something. The only concern demonstrated by the opposition is "the southern border" entry and those coming from there. No support for norther ports, mid atlantic ports, reopening Ellis Island. All focus is exclusively on south.

(for the record, health 'insurance' is NOT the same as "health care" and is NOT the same as "medical care." Insurance is a product, whose existence is to serve the AMA/Med/Pharma industry and no one or thing else. I have not used health insurance is 40 years, I refuse to allow a company to dictate my health choices.)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So if citizens pulling together isn't it then what is *it* ? Waiting and hoping and praying for an evil, corrupt government to correct itself? One thing I've never seen Q mention in this whole Great Awakening thing is how an essential part of this process is that humans reclaim their sovereignty and take their power back. Stop giving our energy ( which is our power) away to outside forces. Reclaim it by trusting yourself rather than entrusting authority figures. Maybe if this authoritarian entity we call "government" noticed more people regaining self-confidence, it would acquiesce to *our* authority and quit with the # show and the #ing theatrics and drama. We will never be able to live peacefully on this planet until we learn to stop the parasitic transference of energy. This means no more kowtowing/ worshipping leaders, idols, celebrities and false gods. And I do see much worship of potus (from the right) and yes it makes me nauseous. Just as nauseous as the worship of democrat leaders on the left
edit on 28-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
POTUS meeting with Premier Xi Ping is at 10:30pm EDT and is the last meeting "Today", Jun 28th on EDT time.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join