It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If you are so unhappy, why are you posting in this thread? Why not just wait and see what comes of it rather than trying to demoralize others?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Not sure he demoralizes anyone. I think some people are impacted by what others do/say/think and it helps them deal with that impact by injecting themselves into the conversation.

Which is perfectly fine.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
MUELLER INDICTED!
www.freedomwatchusa.org...

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Blue Falcons AT THE TOP.
The leak tipped off everyone that agents were about to conduct ops at certain vicinities.
Run of the mill illegals and foreign assets who are also here illegally (our targets) now had a heads up and many have ghosted.

Multiple ops were ready to go including standard removal ops and that reveal put all of our lives in jeopardy.

It’s no different than someone inside who tips off drug dealers that they're about to be raided.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Anybody see this?

China Hacked Clinton’s Email Server, Congressman Confirms

The U.S. intelligence community established that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized email server when she served as the secretary of state, according to Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas).

In an interview with The Epoch Times published on June 26, Gohmert said that the Chinese “actually hacked Hillary Clinton’s personal server—as our intel community established without any question—even though the FBI refused to ever examine the evidence.

“There’s no question, China was involved,” he added.

Back in July of last year, Gomert said that “a foreign entity unrelated to Russia” had been sent a copy of almost every one of Hillary's e-mails from here time as secretary of state.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just got back in time 3 day road trip

Lock & Loaded ready

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I just want to say thank you for all you do, even though i don't understand a word i know others do.

And the fact you are across the pond from us speaks volumes to the support for our country with hopes of overflow to others.

in fact, that seems to be happening.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Fake!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Today is the day "27th". Military Op about to Go green?
Today is a Marker.

Q3232

Marker [2]
Set.

Q3352 is the first "and" since Q103 to use "GOD AND COUNTRY" phrase.

All others use "GOD & COUNTRY". Reminds of Q74 drop:

Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

prayers for you Warrior. I/we think of you often.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Awful timing but I have to go to sleep for a few hours before a funeral tomorrow. I'm gambling on any last posts/dumps being accessible for 24 hours but it's the right thing to do for my family.

A couple of practical points that I think are appropriate at this point:

1) Be prepared for the fact that it is likely we won't be able to communicate from when Q dumps the motherload to Jul 4th, assuming "blackout necessary" means the net and social media will go down,

2) If "suicide weekend" becomes a reality this weekend, then please spare a thought and a prayer for the innocents who will be impacted:

My daughter's brother-in-law committed suicide ten days ago, after several years of depression. His suffering 8 and 10 yr old daughters found him hanging when their mother brought them home from school. Their lives are irreparably damaged now and the impact on the rest of the family has been deep.

Whilst deep state suicides may shorten the swamp draining and the return to a lighter world, it will inevitably also cause immense pain to a lot of innocents too.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Cheers L&L, it's been an honour to contribute.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Warrior, thanks for the update.

It should remind folks that all plans are not perfect, what's that they say about plans...?

Good to hear no one was hurt, bad to hear the bad guys get another day...

(Like Qlockwork eh Dw)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
If you are so unhappy, why are you posting in this thread? Why not just wait and see what comes of it rather than trying to demoralize others?

Because people need to know the truth. This is going nowhere and we have been sitting and waiting for a while now.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It is no different but it isn't the "leak" we heard about.

To be honest, I don't really believe you. Wait, no, that isn't exactly true, I can give you the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think what you might be involved in is part of "The Plan".

You said it yourself, some actions were held in check during the last admin. I can believe that because organized crime works that way but those assets now being targeted doesn't mean that there isn't another mobster in the WH.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I’m so sorry to hear this Rel. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and yours. Suicide is a horrible horrible act that scars the lives of those left behind. I can’t imagine how awful an 8 and 10 year old child must feel thinking they weren’t enough for their parent to stick around - but to do so in a manner and place where they had to witness the aftermath. I’m so so sorry. Please take care of yourself and your family. Those are words we must all take to heart. We undergo this trying awakening process in order to bolster the future for our loved ones. We are with you.
God bless you Rel and every contributor on here

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But it was a thumb drive....

Which is it?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can we confirm this? Larry Klayman is the founder of judicial watch, I'll be pissed if he turns out to be a fraud

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Freedom Watch Citizens Grand Jury – Mueller Indictment Part 1 Introduction & Jury Instructions

m.youtube.com...

Freedom Watch Citizens Grand Jury – Mueller Indictment Part 2 Dr. Jerome Corsi's Witness Testimony

m.youtube.com...
edit on 27-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Rel, I just want to say thank you for all you do, even though i don't understand a word i know others do.

And the fact you are across the pond from us speaks volumes to the support for our country with hopes of overflow to others.

in fact, that seems to be happening.

Echoed

I'm following this thread (the best i can!) but in truth i barely understand it all.
So I too am grateful for all the work being done here.

If i keep following hopefully i can get a better understanding.

Thanks

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join