It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In 2011, 1,318 companies were studied by the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. These companies represented 60% of global revenues. Furthermore, 147 company's within that 1,318, were shown to own 40% of revenues within the 60%.
source

The Four Companies That Control the 147 Companies That Own Everything

There may be 147 companies in the world that own everything, as colleague Bruce Upbin points out and they are dominated by investment companies as Eric Savitz rightly points out. But it's not you and I who really control those companies, even though much of our money is in them. Given the nature of how money is invested, there are four companies in the shadows that really control those companies that own everything.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Bank of America will end its association with companies that provide prisoner and immigrant detention services at both the state and federal levels. The move comes amid growing public concern about the nation’s border policies.

A spokesperson said Wednesday that Bank of America has discussed the issue with its clients that provide those services. While the bank appreciates “steps they have taken to properly execute their contractual and humanitarian responsibilities,” it ultimately decided to “exit the relationships.”

“Lacking further legal and policy clarity, and in recognition of the concerns of our employees and stakeholders in the communities we serve, it is our intention to exit these relationships,” the spokesperson said.

Bank of America will no longer do business with companies who run detention centers

I don't believe for a minute BOA capitulated to these people without an internal reason.

Otherwise we are run by a bunch of programmed robots posing as humans.

Bankers with a conscience, eh?

Time to dig deep on BOA, I'm sure their hands are Lilly White when it comes to laundering money for despots, drug cartels and baby killers.

This should be fun to see their hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
It is your version of the truth and likely many others', also. You and they see the surface and assume that there is nothing underneath.

Wrong, there is something underneath but the public doesn't know what is going on. It could be business as usual with different players. That would not be "The Plan".

I think much is happening/has happened behind the scenes and will be revealed slowly over time to allow the narrow-minded folks time to cope with change and the MSM to start reporting rather than 'punditing' again.

Until it is revealed it could be anything or nothing.

I think that 0311Warrior is doing exactly what he says he is doing and that the lead-in will be the Nexium scandal that will slowly drag in traffickers and expose politicians who are corrupt.

The point went over your head. Of course law enforcement agents have been making arrests. They are always doing that but since it has always been happening, a few arrests now isn't proof of "The Plan"

Trust the plan. The plan is happening no matter what so one can afford to be a sceptic.

You say it like you are so sure but just a few lines above you stated that it is just what you think.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: daskakik
If you are so unhappy, why are you posting in this thread? Why not just wait and see what comes of it rather than trying to demoralize others?

Demoralize? Nah. He is exactly the skeptic we need.... avoiding echo chambers is essential, when understanding is the goal. If we are correct in our musings, it should certainly be up to withstanding contrary views.

(Weird analogy for ya - cuz frankly I don't need a skeptic ... the Gray matter in my skull is fine without it - I'm feeling sassy today)

Nobody needs to contract Herpes to know STDS are nasty To each his/her own .... at your own peril - Think for yourself ... the rest is an easy path to follow

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting Gematria

TSMIEIIPTSMIHBC = 174

Trust The Plan
You have known
Storm is coming
The wait is over
Eye of the storm
And there was light
Drop the bombshell
Red Dragon Bloodline
Devastating Blow
Never Be The Same Again

I think it even says look for m.A.L.I.C.E. to be all bent out of its algorithmic shape.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why did you not include some negative sounding hits from your source?

Great American Eclipse
Rioting Americans
False Light Of Satan
Tracker Please Find Me
Non Stop Lies
There Is No Real God
All Men Must Die

I'm sure there are many more jewels like these.

edit on 28-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I've worked at a few different corporate places, and a couple giant banks, and Bank of America was by far the worst place to work.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I use a different Gematria database.

Christian Nation
President Macron
The False Prophet
Political theater
Giant Conspiracy
Seek and ye shall find
Masonic Rituals
Real Donald Trump
The Devil Made Me Do It
The Untouchables
Mother of Lucifer
New World Order
Executive order
The Age of Aquarius
General John Kelly
And there was light

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Surely you remember "Too Big to Fail" BofA.

Bank of America financial crisis - I closed my acct with them back in '07.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

So Q is posting again?

Can someone please post the new drops here,for those of us who follow along but don't do the chans.

This thread is my sole source of all things Q, it would also be helpful as to directing conversation to Q content, instead of wasting three pages of what essentially can be broken down into:
A : "There is no plan"

B : "Yes there is"

A :"I don't think so"

B :"I do"

A : "Well you shouldn't"

B : "Well you should"

It's unproductive and quite frankly it's irritating to have to scroll through it..

Thanks in advance,

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I Apologise if that said reply was chalked up in a Wrong sort of manner, In no way was I having a dig at your good self. Trouble was I had just been listening and reading to a host of recent ref's: the POTUS speaking at G20 plus the so called Dem's. I got a sudden thought that They are All Selling US and our Hopeful Future to anyone they fancy. Technically I did type a load of twaddle up, but I was asking myself exactly the same thing. I now think Q was present during the Russiagate Pantomime and it was all a set-up that conveniently help waste over 2 years. Q was doing his / hers/ It's best to nigh on brainwash us. It suddenly started to return a whiff of the Milgram Experiment..........www.simplypsychology.org...

I could see a re-run of such that helps make sure we gradually become Obedient to the pre-planned future. The bit that that makes one Mad is the fact that the Media prefers to never mention such. We are in for a tough ride I reckon and listening to the President speaking at the 'Faith and Freedom Coalition', he suddenly stated how the USA is now in a similar position to it was 80 Years ago............1939...........oh yes, thought I, for WW2 was declared in 1939, but did not start until 1940. Is 2020 the previous said STORM ???????

Hope to God we find early mentions of our so called Future . Take it easy and Hope all goes Well for everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Thank You, but I meant embedding screen grabs into this thread. Or a copy/paste of the drops into the external content tab.

Back to lurk mode.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 28-6-2019 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Brings back old memories;

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Q3350

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.469 📁
Jun 27 2019 15:23:57 (EST)
Be ready.
Q

Q3351

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.470 📁
Jun 27 2019 15:28:37 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Q3352

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.471 📁
Jun 27 2019 15:34:17 (EST)
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
PATRIOTS FIGHT.
Q

edit on 28-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It never crossed my mind that it could have been a dig at me. You actually asked valid questions but I was just stating what you stated in this post. Things are controlled and guided and it is possible that Q is just another one of those control mechanisms.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

It wasn't 3 pages of that back and forth. Besides we are on page 109 and what positive results did those other 106 pages of posts provide?

Also, the argument isn't "I don't think so" it is "Until we see results you can't be sure if The Plan even exists". I know it is a subtle difference but it is significant.

edit on 28-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

you're right it's not three pages of back and forth it's 18 threads and Counting.

At this point in the game the plan could be to rile up opposing sides to foment civil war, then martial law.
Every rogue general's wet dream

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3350

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.469 📁
Jun 27 2019 15:23:57 (EST)
Be ready.
Q

Q3351

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.470 📁
Jun 27 2019 15:28:37 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Q3352

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.471 📁
Jun 27 2019 15:34:17 (EST)
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
PATRIOTS FIGHT.
Q
Any ideas on 3351? Why the _y at the ends?

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join