It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

How can anyone argue with Trump when he says we should take care of our citizens first?

Because his actions show that he doesn't want to help your sister.

I'm in the same boat as her and need the aca.

Where is trumpcare?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

There is around 100 Q drops with the stringer "_y" but now 3 including 3351 with this specific pattern. Good question. Not sure if Rel had a good theory or not. Something about the PatriotsFight board about to change but that doesn't explain all the other drops with "_y".

Rel do you have any idea?

Q2465

Nov 9 2018 20:23:10 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Q1314

May 4 2018 15:46:23 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

edit on 28-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

How can anyone argue with Trump when he says we should take care of our citizens first?

Where is trumpcare?

Trump removed the penalty clause in Obamacare.
Trumpcare has to be written and passed by Congress and they are useless. They want Trump to fail so the House Dems will do nothing. The GOP had 7 years to make a plan to fix Obamacare/Romneycare and they did nothing. Maybe we should order 6,000 gallons of tar, 60tons of feathers, and 600 12' long split rails using Congressional scandal slush funds.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
from @JWJudicial Watch: Justice Department Granted Immunity To Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer Who Destroyed 33,000 Emails

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s White House Liaison at the State Department, and later Clinton’s personal lawyer, Heather Samuelson, admitted under oath that she was granted immunity by the U.S. Department of Justice in June 2016:

Samuelson: I was provided limited production immunity by the Department of Justice.

Judicial Watch: And when was that?

Samuelson: My recollection, it was June 2015 [later corrected to 2016].

Immunity.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'll take a look at the data set now but so far I just think a "_" next to a phrase makes it a function call in programming and the "y" is the parameter in the call.

Will get back to you!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here is an interesting local , yet International news event, that happened / still going on ..today. Another route closed ? I'm not much a believer in coincidence anymore...huge concentrated sulphuric acid spill in the tunnel. All trains will be rerouted thru Detroit.....
Port Huron Canadian national tunnel derailment

"CN crews are responding to an incident that occurred in the international rail tunnel between the United States (Port Huron) and Canada (Sarnia)," CN Rail spokesman Jonathan Abecassis said in a statement.....
A CN statement later said there was no estimated time for the completion of the cleanup work, and that the rail company was rerouting traffic "to deliver our customers' goods in a safe and efficient manner." ...

Crains Detroit 40 cars derail

Tunnel sees "significant volume on a daily basis" and is international trade asset

Track is severely damaged and will take time to fix, according to Port Huron city manager

edit on 6282019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pavil

There is around 100 Q drops with the stringer "_y" but now 3 including 3351 with this specific pattern. Good question. Not sure if Rel had a good theory or not. Something about the PatriotsFight board about to change but that doesn't explain all the other drops with "_y".

Rel do you have any idea?

Q2465

Nov 9 2018 20:23:10 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Q1314

May 4 2018 15:46:23 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

From another Madness...

@m2madness

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Maybe we should order 6,000 gallons of tar, 60tons of feathers, and 600 12' long split rails using Congressional scandal slush funds.

How would the Congressmen pay off their sexual assault victims without those slush funds?
Remember that?
We are aware that the funds existed. Paul Ryan kept it covered up.
NO ONE was held responsible.
Things need to change soon .

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

True but when everyone else says "trust the plan" they are not talking about Q leading them into some form of dystopia.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Of couse it is just what I think. Everything you write is just what you think, isn't it?

No, some of it is backed by facts.

Q said there would be indictments of certain people and that never happened. Whatever anyone might think about that doesn't have any bearing on whether that is true or not.

We should ask Warrior if his actions are the same as when Barry O was in charge. My impression is that they are not. Maybe that part went over your head.

No need to ask. He has already said that they were not.

That doesn't mean that arrests were not made under Obama's admin so were those arrests indicative of "The Plan" being carried out? No, and neither are any arrests made now unless they are the ones Q predicted.

As to the plan, how would you know what it was or wasn't and how it would manifest itself? You seem to be assuming that what you would do is what others would do. Without the information they hold, we can't predict the best path to the goal.

Q stated what their plan was, that is all "The Plan" could be. Anything else is just speculation by the Anons.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If McCain had voted "YES" for repealing ObamaCare many millions of people would have not been able to qualify for 100% free-market health insurance. It would have meant death for many and a horrible public-relations disaster for Republicans, including President Trump. First you REPLACE, they you REPEAL.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Where is trumpcare?

Trump removed the penalty clause in Obamacare.
Trumpcare has to be written and passed by Congress and they are useless. They want Trump to fail so the House Dems will do nothing. The GOP had 7 years to make a plan to fix Obamacare/Romneycare and they did nothing. Maybe we should order 6,000 gallons of tar, 60tons of feathers, and 600 12' long split rails using Congressional scandal slush funds.

I agree the congress on both sides has dropped the ball when it comes to this issue.

But I have zero confidence that trump has the ability or even cares to get this done.

In the end he will probably kick me off my lifesaving healthcare, shrug his shoulders and go back to his life of luxury were he himself has no worries about affording healthcare.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Immunity, courtesy of Loretta Lynch, after being green-lighted by Obama.

Soooo... are we ending yet another week with the DOJ appearing to be in-the-tank for criminal past/present deep-staters?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe it's time to take the power of granting immunity and pardons away from the government.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
From my vantage point:

Respect (i.e., '"I value and appreciate you and I honor your contribution and/or sacrifice")

Vs.

Worship (i.e., "Save us Trump/Qanon, you're our only hope!" )

I've reached the conclusion (my opinion only) that we aren't going to experience any massive shift until enough of us are able to transcend what I like to call 'The Savior Program'. The kicker is that more of us have to become aware that there even is a savior program and then we have to start paying attention to how we interact with every other conscious entity in our reality. And ask ourselves, "Am I behaving like a sovereign being or am I behaving like a slave (victim) ".

So...yea...enjoy the show. Hopefully your popcorn doesn't get too stale
edit on 28-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The President's actions in office indicate that he DOES CARE about Americans, in every regard. Your cynical attitude is not based on facts. But it does match your ATS name of: "ScaredToSleep".

I hope you feel better soon. Your outlook on life will improve!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If McCain had voted "YES" for repealing ObamaCare many millions of people would have not been able to qualify for 100% free-market health insurance. It would have meant death for many and a horrible public-relations disaster for Republicans, including President Trump. First you REPLACE, they you REPEAL.

This won't be popular.

When you demand the government take care of your body, you get exactly what the government wants and not what you want - and you have zero right to complain.

I know the blah blah blah about expensive and free and rights and so on, but if you take a benefit or demand a benefit, you have zero right to control how it works.

Obama care duped folks in a myriad of ways - giving power to the government over their being was primary, but secondary was blame assigned to insurance companies as the villains. AMA/pharma is the evil monster, insurance companies do their bidding.

Every decade for the past 100 years, American scientists have invented new ways to fuel the chronic SICK CARE industry

Stop demanding government take care of you, or stop griping when their efforts are counter to your desires. Don't want you kids stupid, don't ask the government to educate them. Want good health - information on the net is FREE, and CHOOSING to own you and your body and who you are takes power from the government and returns it where it belongs - you and you alone.

BTW, CWM, you are right about the sequence of correction. One does not remove the center beam on a house without making it won't fall down.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes, but how many people were outright kicked off their health care when Obamacare was implemented to begin with and then discovered they could not afford their mandated Obamacare plan?

How come that was not nearly the PR disaster it should have been? ... Oh, right, complicit press.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Maybe we should order 6,000 gallons of tar, 60tons of feathers, and 600 12' long split rails using Congressional scandal slush funds.

How would the Congressmen pay off their sexual assault victims without those slush funds?
Remember that?
We are aware that the funds existed. Paul Ryan kept it covered up.
NO ONE was held responsible.
Things need to change soon .

Stuff like this is why I don't believe trump cares what q wants.
Trump would have dropped those names on day one if he cared.

Maybe after he saw the names he realized that outing them would would hurt him politically?
I mean you have to wonder why trump never brings this up or makes any moves about it?

Especially if names like adam shiff are on the list.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would have meant death for many and a horrible public-relations disaster for Republicans

My mom would be dead.

She needs blood transfusions every 6 months now or she dies. She slowly bleeds internally and the doctors don't know why.
Without the aca she wouldn't be able to get those.

I'm not against repealing the aca so long as something just as good or better is put in place first.

Like I keep saying IF trump actually created something better I would vote for him in 2020.
So long as we don't go to war with iran that is.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join