It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are lefties going to protest Trump at his UK state visit exactly?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

Ahh some sook will be along, if they've not been already to let you know exactly how the devil.. I mean Trump is the worst th8ng since peanut butter jelly sammiches...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Because every sane person on the planet has looked through his facade of bullying, lying, cheating and generally being a pile of crap!

What does a person outside the USofA have to feel good about Donald? Nothing.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Fashion affects younger more greatly. Older people have much smaller social circles and are less interested in maintaining an appearance of being fashionable. Its why we will do stuff like wears socks with Crocs.

Not an absolute statement at all. But younger people tend to be swept into memes much more than older people.

But memes are mostly stuff we think it's dumb and just crazy, not politic mostly

Some days ago i read about how most baby boomers are the ones that share most of the fake news articles assuming it must be true since it seems like a news paper published it. So i don't know

I never saw memes giving fake news in the same way as articles you actually have to read

I share tons of memes on Whatsapp, but none of them have anything to do with Trump or politics at all

Why people keep using crocks anyway? Didn't you start using them because it was "fashionable" and then you wanted to continue being fashionable according to what the "fashionable" concept means to you? People stopped being hippy at some point or using fedoras. Or suits for going out for dinner, I don't get it

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
This shows the reach of the liberal media and the lengths they will go to trying to discredit the POTUS.

Maybe he should not give them enough material to do their work

I feel like he loves being talked about so he will do whatever he can to be on the news, good or bad but as long as he is in the news he's happy. Lack of attention would be a downer for him, and you know that's true. So a good/bad tweet every so few minutes can keep the show going..

No show, no life, and we all know that "the show must go on"

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Can't wait till this summer they say they are going to block roads in our little town. I say hit the 4x4 button and keep moving.

Train horns be fun.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Protest and demonstration are a healthy part of our democratic process.

Sad that those who support human rights did not turn up when the Chinese president paid a visit, but herd mentality does play a part in this type of thing.

Sad that the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Crobyn, has decided to snub Trump. The problem here is that if he became Prime Minister he'll start with poor relations with the incumbent US President. A very poor move by someone who has again demonstrated poor judgement and indicates unfitness to lead the UK. After all, Corbyn’s been quite happy to meet and support some very noxious individuals and causes, but cannot bring himself to meet a democratically elected leader of the UKs closest ally.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

ok, 250k halfwits.
so... do any of them know what theyre protesting?

Does a collective hive mentality of 250k halfwits with nothing better to do need a reason?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Given the FACT that Trump threw microwaved hot slices bologna, like little frisbees, at Russian hookers in a motel room, he's a SEXIST and needs to be impeached.

best story ever!!
is this before the urine showers or after?

That happened before and after the US public went full retard

As a general rational thought and advice to have a nice reasonable life... *Never go full retard

edit on 27-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

It's because Trump is not a part of the global cabal/mafia that make up the establishment, so the cabal has commanded their army of sheep to be repulsed at the mere thought of Trump, and so they obey.

They are so well trained, they often will police their own thoughts. For instance, our own sheep here in America, didn't even have to be told to immediately strike from the record of their memories, every statement made in the past by Democrats about the urgent need to secure our southern border and vet the people coming in.

They just...knew...somehow, that it would please their masters if they would just forget all about that and pretend it never happened.

They sure are good at pleasing their masters. They have been trained very well.

"Oceania is at war with Eurasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia."

edit on 4/27/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:50 AM link quote reply Protest and demonstration are a healthy part of our democratic process.

Not really, they’ve been proven not achieve anything.

Democracy is finished, the corporate elite run the show so I suggest everyone stop pretending their opinion means anything and get back to work.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rikku

The turn out last time to protest the Man's presence was not exactly small, by any manner nor means, with around 250,000 people coming out for the huge demonstration in London, one of UK's biggest rallies in years.

That's one mighty big gang of half-wits.

That's exactly what they are - half wits. If you stopped them to ask questions, no doubt they'd just reel off BBC and Sky News talking points (often false).
I'd have some respect for them if they were out protesting American wars and our Govt in the UK selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, but no, these people are not driven by any noble or even useful cause, they are just triggered to run around the streets protesting a person based on what they saw on TV. Really pathetic.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
Not really, they’ve been proven not achieve anything.

That's the excuse for political apathy. Protests and demonstrations have an impact. Peaceful demonstration achieves a great deal.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

That's the excuse for political apathy.

Is there any reason not to be politically apathetic given the events of the last 2 years ?

I just had my polling card for the European elections on May 23rd , in my timeline we voted to leave the EU .... Damn Mandela effect !

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Can you show me a single case where protests and demonstrations have ever changed policy? Because I can point to plenty that did didly squat.

Political apathy comes about from years of being lied to by both major political parties. We need to change the system, a Demarchy would work better.

How’s your beloved Conservative party doing with Brexit again?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
the question deserves a clear answer....

"Why are lefties going to protest Trump at his UK state visit exactly?"

Because, the UK intelligence agency was complicit in the (ficticious) Russian Dossier instrumental in the soft-Coup attempt devised by the last Administration and a bevy of cohorts in the government, elite leadership

the Lefties are clouding the issues and tryin to express 'solidarity' with the MI6 cadre of bad actors in that Intel Agency

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I honestly don’t think many Americans on this site realise just how much Donny is despised in the U.K.

oh yes we do
enough so that steeles bs was picked up by 5 eyes and submitted as fact
enough so that moles were sent to low level volunteers in the early stages of the trump campaign
enough so that the director of GCHQ quit

www.theguardian.com...

His sudden resignation – he informed staff just hours before making this decision public – prompted speculation that it might be related to British concerns over shared intelligence with the US in the wake of Donald Trump becoming president.

we "get" how much you disrespected our choice for president....
so much for that "special relationship" right.....thats how much, enough to forever stain our alliance

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Because every sane person on the planet has looked through his facade of bullying, lying, cheating and generally being a pile of crap!

What does a person outside the USofA have to feel good about Donald? Nothing.

yeah well
he is our pile of crap

I have no doubt you guys would phone him when you need someone to bail you out again. Bad orange man or no.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think the man is a disgrace to the office he holds but I don't think protesting against a visit by the current leader of our strongest and oldest ally is a good idea , it seems pointless and counterproductive.

Corbyn's decision to boycott the State dinner is also a stupid move because if by some horrible quirk of fate he becomes PM and Trump gets his second term Corbyn will be in a very difficult position when it comes to Anglo American relations , at this time we need all the friends we can get with America being top of that list.

There are better and more valid political reasons to fill the streets of London with protesters and placards , domestic issues should trump the State visit of Trump

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Can you show me a single case where protests and demonstrations have ever changed policy? Because I can point to plenty that did didly squat.

Political apathy comes about from years of being lied to by both major political parties. We need to change the system, a Demarchy would work better.

How’s your beloved Conservative party doing with Brexit again?

How about protests and demonstrations about the UK joining in with USA and France by bombing Libya? Cameron didn't join in as he conceded the people had spoken.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I’ll admit it was public opinion that kept us from going to war to oust Assad despite all the propaganda saying that we should. And only then because of the disaster that was Iraq which was also protested against. But I don’t know anything about protests and demonstrations stopping us from attacking Libya. Can you provide a link to that claim?

Still the vast majority of protests don’t achieve anything. Poll tax was massively protested against so they conceded by calling it council tax instead.

edit on 27-4-2019 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join