It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are lefties going to protest Trump at his UK state visit exactly?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This shows the reach of the liberal media and the lengths they will go to trying to discredit the POTUS.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I honestly don’t think many Americans on this site realise just how much Donny is despised in the U.K.

Sure there are worse people that visit, and to be totally clear I think in general we do like our American cousins but there is this one guy, who just so happens to be the president who we just can’t stand. He was despised before he became president he is despised even more so now.

I don’t really want to get into all the reasons behind that and waist my time arguing with some MAGA folks about the merit off all of these reasons because I honestly just cannot be arsed anymore. All am saying is that I think in this little bubble (and it’s a very small bubble) of the interwebs you underestimate how much this saggy orange tit is loathed internationally.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

We've got our own loony left here for sure, all the problems in the world and they protest Trump because he says mean things or is/has been a jerk.
I stumbled upon this meme and it made me chuckle, it definitely applies to the rabid left wing in Britain
😂

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lmao. Americans are so jealous of your politicians...May....Corbin. lol. I doubt many Americans even know those names....or care.
I wonder if most Brit understand just how little we care about your politics? I mean May is a wet dishrag. Corben is s communist. Maybe focus your contemptable attitude at your hometown losers.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

The Labor Party in Britain are Closet Communists , Always Have been . Only " Neo Conservatism " that incompasses all aspects of the British Nation Today will Save the Country from Ruin . God Save them All ....

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I honestly don’t think many Americans on this site realise just how much Donny is despised in the U.K.

Step out of your echo chamber once in a while.
Like most things the opinion is divided, but Trump does have the benefit in that those who despise him are mostly the 'progressive' kind.
edit on 26/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUokayHun
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Britain is split right now, left/right leave/remain (EU), just the left/remain camps are organised by the Labour party and the national trade unions so seem to be the popular view. Don't believe the hype though.

Not all unions are pro EU, my old union even set up a left wing version of Ukip, before Bob Crow died.
The media wants to portray remain as left and leave as right, but like so much else, it isn't true.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well , this could be One Good Reason for them...........

" Trump Heeds NRA, Withdraws US From UN Arms Treaty "

"We're taking our signature back," Trump said to thousands of cheering attendees, many wearing red hats emblazoned with the Republican president's "Make America Great Again" slogan.

The NRA has long opposed the treaty which regulates the $70 billion business in conventional arms and seeks to keep weapons out of the hands of human rights abusers. The lobbying group argues it would undermine domestic gun rights, a view the Obama administration rejected.

Trump added that the United Nations will soon receive formal notice of the withdrawal.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The Man's a menace to reality and a racist sexist nonsensical buffoon.

Other world leaders cringe when they see the Man coming.

Trump, you can keep I'm afraid.
edit on 26-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's an interesting slant, hadn't heard that one mentioned as a reason here for protesting him. Strange the left are not protesting Parliament about UK arms sales to Saudi Arabia. Let's just forget about that and turn out in the millions because orange man bad.
The leader of the left is refusing to attend the banquet for Trump, but he went to the Banquet for the Chinese leader's visit. He's a weasly #ing hypocrite.
The protesters do not represent the average Brit, just organised loony left and university students who caught the free or subsidised bus to go for a laugh.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I know die hard Tories that cannot stand Trump.

It's not really a right/left dilemma, to be honest.

Most of us think the Mans complete and utter nonsensical four-letter word from one end of the nation to the other.

Keep that excuse for a POTUS muzzled on a lead on the Whitehouse lawn, and our protesters can stay home and have a BBQ instead.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Great Meme! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And , your point was ?
You have to ask yourself one question ....
How many US citizens give a rat's rear ?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2019 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Probably not many to be honest.

But Trumps the one visiting us..........again no less.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

The turn out last time to protest the Man's presence was not exactly small, by any manner nor means, with around 250,000 people coming out for the huge demonstration in London, one of UK's biggest rallies in years.

That's one mighty big gang of half-wits.
edit on 26-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Gothmog

Probably not many to be honest.

But Trumps the one visiting us..........again no less.

That is a UK problem
If I do not want someone visiting me , they don't
Period

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
ok, 250k halfwits.
so... do any of them know what theyre protesting?

theres a few of those halfwits on this board, maybe one could tell us all what exactly theyre protesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You can say that again...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rikku

The turn out last time to protest the Man's presence was not exactly small, by any manner nor means, with around 250,000 people coming out for the huge demonstration in London, one of UK's biggest rallies in years.

Baaa,,,,,,,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join