It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are lefties going to protest Trump at his UK state visit exactly?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

wasn't there something about rape as a weapon of war in the military , where military personal who had been raped by the enemy were not allowed to have an abortion ? something like that

Trump admin forces UN to water down charter on military rape in war

that's maybe just one reason why any female in the UK may not wish his presence to touch the shores
especially at the cost of his security when we are 10 years in austerity and we have other things we could pay for .

I know a lot of Scots dont like him because he loves trying to building golf courses over our protected habitats

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You don't get what he's done wrong in general?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's not just a fad, people have actual reasons even if those reasons don't line up with what you think.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

" Why are lefties going to protest Trump at his UK state visit exactly? "

Isn't it Obvious ? He Triggered them All with his New Hairstyle ..............LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Trump is actually hated quite a lot in Europe, the Europeans pushed hard to get a number of international treaties thought, such as the Paris accord, and the iran nuclear deal, and they feel betrayed that trump pulled out of both. Europeans also dislike that their companies are being threatened with sanctions for trading with people that trump doesnt like.

Then there is the whole 'children in cages' thing and the restrictions on people from muslim countries. That didnt sit well with them. Europe is a pretty pro-choice place, at least in the north.

You dont have to agree with any of this, and im not saying that i agree with it either so please dont mistake my inclusion of these thing for me supporting them, im simply explaining why they dont like trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
then there is also this absolute belter

trump sea wall in Ireland

he will probably do the same in Scotland

So a man who supports the science of space forces, defense satellites, space stations , moon and mars exploration
but not the science from the very same department of the US , NASA , who with their same science have shown undoubtedly that climate change is real.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well at least he best get spell checker on his phone as he cant even spell the name of someone he is besmirching properly and its only a 4 letter word, its Khan not Kahn, in such a hurry to call someone yet he cant spell his name. Is there no one to offer him some basic level of education, I thought every president had people to aid them, just never thought they needed someone to help them spell words less than 2 syllables.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump Replying to @realDonaldTrump ....Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

Go education!!
edit on 3-6-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
He's done nothing to earn a state visit. All he's done since being elected is withdraw from international treaties, make up lies about the UK spying on him, lie about no go-zones, promote far right Party Britain First, impose trade bans and threaten not to share intelligence, and make ill informed unwarranted comments about who he wants to see as next PM or what he wants the UK to do in Brexit.
edit on 3-6-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I wonder who is going to throw a milkshake at him.

I hear that's all the rage now.

"Give me liberty, or give me a malted with extra whipped cream!"

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Well at least he best get spell checker on his phone as he cant even spell the name of someone he is besmirching properly and its only a 4 letter word, its Khan not Kahn, in such a hurry to call someone yet he cant spell his name. Is there no one to offer him some basic level of education, I thought every president had people to aid them, just never thought they needed someone to help them spell words less than 2 syllables.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump Replying to @realDonaldTrump ....Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

Go education!!
Right, because a misspelled word automatically makes one STUPID.

This is simply a low blow by a user infected with TDS, seriously, was that the best?

Did you think we care how he spells it? Only those looking to poke and pick at him are the uneducated ones who think we care he misspelled a single name.

Most educated persons wave it off and agree with its contents most surmised anyways.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arie123 spell it how you want

If he only took a moment to check it would not be an issue, but hey Drump its ok to spell names how you want, its not like Drump is a stickler for accuracy in reporting of facts, is it

You think most people agree with him also

Last time I had to mark someones work I had to ensure spelling was correct, that was for a teenager. Oh woe is me, I am uneducated because I can use spell checker

Low blow, it was a gimme because he takes no due diligence when tweeting

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The answer to the OP is simple. BBC News and Sky News have been running propaganda against the US President for 3 years - and too many people can't think for themselves.

edit on 3/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Arie123 spell it how you want

If he only took a moment to check it would not be an issue, but hey Drump its ok to spell names how you want, its not like Drump is a stickler for accuracy in reporting of facts, is it

You think most people agree with him also

Last time I had to mark someones work I had to ensure spelling was correct, that was for a teenager. Oh woe is me, I am uneducated because I can use spell checker

Low blow, it was a gimme because he takes no due diligence when tweeting

Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I will alter it when Trump alters his mistake
, or is it one rule for one and one rule for another?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I will alter it when Trump alters his mistake
, or is it one rule for one and one rule for another?

It's the rules of this site. The President doesn't post here, you are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Because TDS has infected the leftists worldwide.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Oh no
, report it then, forget the fact we were talking about spelling names wrong, i offended you and your chosen master

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I am making you aware of the T&C's. This isn't the mudpit.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I find the mods will take care of most actions, appreciate your help

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join