It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are lefties going to protest Trump at his UK state visit exactly?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The funny part is can anyone actually list one thing that Trump has done that has been bad even remotely as bad as Obama, Bush or Clinton had done?

Maybe they should worry about their own failing Government officials and Bret exit etc...lol

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A Trump Evaluation is in Order here for the Little Brit Twits that Cannot Think for Themselves Anymore . Enjoy Gents...........

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As embarrassing as the anti Trump idiots are at least they've made a few more normal Brits get up and make the case for him.

So that's one good thing to come out of this.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The queens speech was kind and rightfully highlighted the joint success of both nations.
Hopefully Trump does well also.

Trump did well.

edit on 3/6/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The queens speech was kind and rightfully highlighted the joint success of both nations.
Hopefully Trump does well also.

Trump did well.

He did indeed.
Just as in America this trip to the UK is also making the cockroaches in our country show themselves.
Jeremy Corbyn not only boycotted the state dinner, he is leading the protests tomorrow.
I guess he'll have to explain why he eagerly celebrated the State visit of the Chinese. I guess he only celebrates communism and human rights violations.
Sadiq Khan mouthed off as usual - yet the British media primarily reported on Trumps response to it, which was brutal and 100% correct.
edit on 3/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That was a great speech by Trump.
No wonder I like the guy.

If out idiotic politicians had any sense at all they would be able to see where the brighter future lay and it isn't with Macron and Merkel

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I didn't think his speech was great.
He read it well.
He didn't embarrass the usa.
So for trump it was well done.

Trump getting the invitation to dinner is a BIG deal.
The queen is kind to have given trump the rub.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

" The queen is kind to have given trump the rub."

Yes , Money Talks , and the " Crown Jewels " Walk .

The President is in a Position to enable England to form Trade Deals Outside of EU Control . Independence is the First Step to Economic Freedom ........

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: info393
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's not just a fad, people have actual reasons even if those reasons don't line up with what you think.

Most of the reasons I come across relate to made up nonsense.

I scroll through the internet like anyone else. People either don't like his personality, or they believe the Maddow nonsense and think Mueller is still closing in on him as we speak.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: RUokayHun

Because TDS has infected the leftists worldwide.

lets be honest, thats not really an answer. There are pleanty of reasons not to like Trump. He's far to liberal for a start, his ecconomic policies are classic democrat in places. for example he believes in tarrifs rather than the free market, and in putting in all kinds of regulations. A true conservative would have made American products cheaper, not Chinese products more expensive. He also talked about gun grabbing without due process. Though thankfully didn't follow through. Plus he is on his third wife. Which doesn't sit well with traditionalists.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Trump is actually hated quite a lot in Europe, the Europeans pushed hard to get a number of international treaties thought, such as the Paris accord, and the iran nuclear deal, and they feel betrayed that trump pulled out of both. Europeans also dislike that their companies are being threatened with sanctions for trading with people that trump doesnt like.

Then there is the whole 'children in cages' thing and the restrictions on people from muslim countries. That didnt sit well with them. Europe is a pretty pro-choice place, at least in the north.

You dont have to agree with any of this, and im not saying that i agree with it either so please dont mistake my inclusion of these thing for me supporting them, im simply explaining why they dont like trump.

They should be lining up to thank him, not protest, if they had any sense.

Oh well, at least that chick from America didn't show up to greet him with the other royals, since she's no real royal anyways. I see she found a way to keep Harry from going, too. Probably told him she'd be pissed if he went, that's how all the immature girls in America act. If they don't like someone, you better not either, or else. I'm sure that sat real well with the Queen.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
then there is also this absolute belter

trump sea wall in Ireland

he will probably do the same in Scotland

So a man who supports the science of space forces, defense satellites, space stations , moon and mars exploration
but not the science from the very same department of the US , NASA , who with their same science have shown undoubtedly that climate change is real.

NASA lies to us all the time. If you're ignorant enough to buy their blatant lies and misinformation then you deserve to be out of the know. They can't even tell us the truth when their satellites in space pick up something strange. Have you ever seen space junk zip and zig-zag through space at high rates of speed and avoid a missile blast? NASA has, ask them.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Well at least he best get spell checker on his phone as he cant even spell the name of someone he is besmirching properly and its only a 4 letter word, its Khan not Kahn, in such a hurry to call someone yet he cant spell his name. Is there no one to offer him some basic level of education, I thought every president had people to aid them, just never thought they needed someone to help them spell words less than 2 syllables.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump Replying to @realDonaldTrump ....Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

Go education!!

When you have nothing logical to argue, it's always best to find the typos. I bet you never ever do it, ever. Oh well, since we're critiquing, I see that you added a comma where a question mark goes. I did my best to read your reply using the comma, but it didn't make sense.

Go education!!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I find that my lowly position in this world has little impact on others, but the President of the free world not being able to use due diligence/spell check/fact check prior to pressing send maybe supercedes my errors, but not in your mind of course, as I am as important as Trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

But the science doesnt lie , unless the data has been intentionally fudged by NASA employees

but it's not just NASA its all of our space administrations and organisations whose global array of weather ,and environmental observation satellites that are giving us this info.

ESA , JAXA , CNSA etc , their data also shows this , so its not just NASA .

SO either they are all lying and its a global hoax, or its real and we should pay attention to it !

edit on 4-6-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Arie123 spell it how you want

If he only took a moment to check it would not be an issue, but hey Drump its ok to spell names how you want, its not like Drump is a stickler for accuracy in reporting of facts, is it

You think most people agree with him also

Last time I had to mark someones work I had to ensure spelling was correct, that was for a teenager. Oh woe is me, I am uneducated because I can use spell checker

Low blow, it was a gimme because he takes no due diligence when tweeting

Of course..... If he'd not put the swapped the letters by accident, you'd still be crying over something. It's been brainwashed into you to find a reason to cry.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Oh no
, report it then, forget the fact we were talking about spelling names wrong, i offended you and your chosen master

You used too many commas and no periods. You're losing this grammar battle.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I find that my lowly position in this world has little impact on others, but the President of the free world not being able to use due diligence/spell check/fact check prior to pressing send maybe supercedes my errors, but not in your mind of course, as I am as important as Trump.

Nah, you just don't get it. If you're going to criticize someone for a typo, not even a grammar mistake, then at least make sure your own stuff is right. Everybody makes a typo mistake, but you called him stupid for it. That's not how it works, but you've already displayed your lack of grammar and education skills so there's no need to respond.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Why thanks headmaster, can you grade me please, I need your validation so badly, also show me where I used the word stupid, maybe its you who needs reading lessons

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

But the science doesnt lie , unless the data has been intentionally fudged by NASA employees

but it's not just NASA its all of our space administrations and organisations whose global array of weather ,and environmental observation satellites that are giving us this info.

ESA , JAXA , CNSA etc , their data also shows this , so its not just NASA .

SO either they are all lying and its a global hoax, or its real and we should pay attention to it !

There have been several threads on here and other forums about NASA's fudged data on the global mean temps. Other organizations run op-eds based on the same information. They've been paid for years by the liberal organizations/government to produce the GMTs that benefit the global warming alarms. Nothing will happen to us that wasn't already dealt in our cards. Like another poster said, if it was as serious as they claim then we'd be going for China's ass since they pollute the air at far greater rates than any other country.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join