It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches, hotels attacked Colombo Sri Lanka

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
“Sri Lankan police arrest seven terror suspects after 'being warned of Easter attack by Muslim extremists TEN DAYS before suicide bombers killed 207 people'”

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting if true, kinda wonder what is going on
More Buddhist retaliation coming at muslims? Complete social media blackout from Sri Lanka

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: RMFX1

So i will have to make assumptions on what YOU think, to continue the conversation, thanks Mr Cryptic.

i assume you mean that a vigil was held for Christchurch, will there be a vigil held for Sri Lanka

If so can we give it the same timescale before we judge other people, and the first post you replied about a vigil, will you be organising one or just scornfully judging others for not attending?

Please dont offer me your hand as so far it seems to be from to lofty a position from myself

The answer is that this will be out not of the news tomorrow and no one will care about the minority Christians getting blown up on their religious Holiday.

Do you expect the same reaction as Christchurch?

Women across New Zealand donned head scarves after Christchurch as a show of solidarity with the Muslim victims. I imagine Muslim women everywhere will remove their head scarves and hijabs for a day as a show of solidarity with the Christian victims in Sri Lanka, right? Right?

That's what a religion of peace and tolerance would let their women do, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The religion of peace strikes again.

Congratulations patriotic citizen on your successful programming,(plus you earn extra points for the repetition of a mandated trigger phrase).
The media is certainly earning all those extra Pentagon paychecks!
Well done you!

Yep it’s those of us who are skeptics of Islam that are the brain washed ones.
Have you read the Koran?
Not a nice book if you’re not a Muslim.

And so I’m clear, your not denying the atrocity took place or that it was wrong, you just feel that saying a “trigger word” as you put it is wrong?

I’m guessing you don’t need to spend a lot of money to turn public sentiment against a group of people who actively bomb other religions places of worship and move into western countries all the while calling for sharia law.

Wake up to yourself mate

At least the Koran and the Bible agree on one thing!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

There are 1 billion+ Muslims worldwide, 15% of which are radicalized nut bars, that's 150,000,000 crazy-assed ideological fanatics with access to explosives and military grade weapons. This seems to be a mental disease that requires a massive amount of maintenance and lead poisoning. Even if every crazy dirtball radical were removed, how do we know more won't come along due to the rampant inbreeding?

Capitulation is a no win situation as well, since Muslims kill Muslims for being a different kind of Muslim, not devout enough, getting raped, not wearing the uniform, questioning dogma, etc. The intolerant pricks are just going to keep blowing stuff up, what do do eh? (that was rhetorical).

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/21.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

They are all the same!

edit on 21-4-2019 by solve because: oopsiedaisy

What would happen if magically, overnight all kosher would change in to halal and vice versa.
edit on 21-4-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

And what really bugs me are the similarities of jeebus and mahamed, they are basically the same person with the same lone wolf style trip alone in the desert so nobody can confirm that it happened and then just gather followers.
edit on 21-4-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's just Christians being attacked. Not like that matters.

Maybe we should designate Sri Lanka a Christian free zone to make the Muslims feel better?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

They are all the same!

Yeah, ok buddy.

Jesus wasn't a 9-year-old marrying pedo nutjob who spread his cancer at the edge of a sword.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The religion of peace... I guess this one be be classified as white supremacists again.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They both lived as they preached.-- Do your research.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

They both lived as they preached.-- Do your research.

Do my research?

Jesus Christ didn't spend his life spreading Judaism at the edge of a sword.

Mohammad did spend his life spread Islam at the edge of a sword and raping his 9 yo wife the whole time.

Maybe do your research.
edit on 21 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Trueman
Where are those members that said these events were accidents ?

If Notre Dame was arson, then it was an inside job. Had to be. Computer glitch? The alarm that went off was apparently somehow misdirected, and led the fire security team in the wrong direction(?), while the fire smoldered for 20 minutes.
Since no-one was killed, no bombs went off, it's hard to blame the Notre Dame incident of the same people responsible for these horrific Sri Lankan attacks.

That's what I think too. Rebuild it as a "multicultural center" is so pc.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Trueman
Where are those members that said these events were accidents ?

Notre Dame was an accident , NYC was a man with mental health problems , how does today's obvious terror attack link to the other two ?

You are believing what you've been told to believe.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I grow weary of thou foolishness, just pick a side and off you go then.

May the little ones whom leap forth guide you.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

What? Taking your ball and going home?

You don't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You are believing what you've been told to believe.

Given the available evidence it's the logical conclusion.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
its my thinking that the Massacre @ two Christchurch Mosques was the trigger for the Notre Dame Arson and the Sri Lanka coordinated attacks at several religious buildings/churches---
over the Western Religious time of Passover/Easter/Resurrection period of devotion & celebration

the remains of the Jihad Caliphate are still around & likely the Jihad experts in bombings/ suicide martyrdom that are likely the elements used to accomplish the Sri Lanka Bombings & Notre Dame Conflagration events against some targeted opposing religions on this planet...

those deep, dark 'Cells' of skilled Jihadist soldiers did not conspire Alone in these 30 day delayed reprisals -> my guess is Some One or Some Secret Cult Organization actually motivated the Sri Lanka Attacks on Christian Churches/Tourist Hotels & The Iconic Cathedral in Europe -

>>And to keep Escalating the Retaliations between the X-tians & the Muslims after the opening attack on Islam in NZ

and to rile up the individual zealots in each religious ideology to destructive actions against the other (Enemy) religion(s)

this don't sound like Its' Soros or Pope Francis inspired ~ or even CIA orchestrated ~ or Banker/Rothschild financed ~
~ there is another Unknown Element involved ~ ..the Head of the Serpent as-it-were that is directing the Show,
is the Mahdi or AC operating --> but currently invisible/unrevealed pulling the strings ?

edit on st30155586989721042019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Where do you see Sri Lanka majority religion Buddhism fitting into your hypothesis?

Bearing in mind Christianity is a minority religion in Sri Lanka where from c1983 to c2009, civil war raged between the majority Buddhist establishment and the Tamil Tigers, many of whom were Christian.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The religion of peace strikes again.

Muslims are only 10% of the population, so it's hard to see how that community would benefit from these terrorist acts. Sounds to me like the covert operators are trying to kick-start more ethnic/religious conflict, creating more refugees, providing another excuse to bring millions more immigrants to our shores.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sri Lanka is NOT the place to target to make a global statement like 4 pages have latched on to, especially when doing so completely conflicts with the Tamil Tigers' history of the minority religions banding together in a secular manner against the Buddhist majority.

If you're sufficiently familiar enough with the island's ethnic issues, which is the root of the terrorism history (rather than religion) than you're smelling a pile of BS, too. It definitely smacks of local angst, though if it's the work of Bodu Bala Sena, then they have certainly stepped up their game, and people have a reason to be worried.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
a reply to: St Udio

Where do you see Sri Lanka majority religion Buddhism fitting into your hypothesis?

Bearing in mind Christianity is a minority religion in Sri Lanka where from c1983 to c2009, civil war raged between the majority Buddhist establishment and the Tamil Tigers, many of whom were Christian.

Any religion that does not follow Allah or Sharia Law are Idolators… that's where the followers of Buddhist Theology stand, and whatever the Sri Lankans' are … included

Sri Lanka · Religions

Buddhist (official) 70.2%, Hindu 12.6%, Muslim 9.7%, Roman Catholic 6.1%, other Christian 1.3%, other 0.05% (2012)

courtesy BING search & wiki...

See, the Buddhists fall into the Infidel category...just as the Albert Pike disclosure letter made clear, Islam is destined to war against Jews & Christians (first and foremost) and Islam is destined to rule Planet Earth according to Islam/Prophecy/ for 1/4 of the global population who are Muslims.... and their are those forces in the affairs of humanity that will conspire to make that road map/plan a Reality !

edit on st30155587461821232019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join