It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches, hotels attacked Colombo Sri Lanka

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
6 separate explosions in Catholic churches and luxury hotels
Information is yet to be updated

www.dailymirror.lk...

“At least six explosions were reported this morning at three churches in Kochchikade, Katana, and Batticaloa and three five-star hotels in Colombo, police said.”

www.smh.com.au...

129 dead and 200 injured, retaliation for Christchurch shooting at a mosque?

Sri Lanka still recovering after a 25 year war with Tamils has been a great tourist destination
Cripple the Sri Lankan economy?

au.news.yahoo.com...

edit on 21-4-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Happy Easter !?!

138 dead in explosions
dailymirror.lk

At least 138 people were killed while many others were injured in the six explosions today, the Director of the National Hospital said.

www.dailymirror.lk...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Oh my! Just horrible!
Sometimes people suck.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Reports are saying that some of the explosions were from Suicide bombers, but the French have already concluded that it was an unrelated electrical issue with the coffee makers.

Back to reality, somebody is trying really hard to start a Holy War and I doubt it has anything to do with theological ideals. It's a shame that so many have been injured on Easter of all days. Not to mention dead. Such filth in the world to attack innocent people like this. It's going to be blamed on one group of people blindly, without anything other then hearsay. We need to stay vigilant to this as we did during the New Zealand event, the French event, and the (luckily failed) New York event.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The religion of peace strikes again.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Congratulations patriotic citizen on your successful programming,(plus you earn extra points for the repetition of a mandated trigger phrase).
The media is certainly earning all those extra Pentagon paychecks!
Well done you!

+48 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

Congratulations patriotic citizen on your successful programming,(plus you earn extra points for the repetition of a mandated trigger phrase).
Well done you!

Yep it’s those of us who are skeptics of Islam that are the brain washed ones.
Have you read the Koran?
Not a nice book if you’re not a Muslim.

And so I’m clear, your not denying the atrocity took place or that it was wrong, you just feel that saying a “trigger word” as you put it is wrong?

I’m guessing you don’t need to spend a lot of money to turn public sentiment against a group of people who actively bomb other religions places of worship and move into western countries all the while calling for sharia law.

Wake up to yourself mate

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Terrorism strikes again....

Lets hope the good folk of England organise a "Call to Prayer" for Christians in Trafalgar Square, London, very soon.

One hopes our British ATS members will support it and turn up.......

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Let's take a look at what is going on in politics right now.
-High crime rates (MUCH higher than normal) in Mexico b/c of caravans
-Mueller report
-Immigrants on the south border
-Brexit debacle
-Yellow Vests in France won't give up
-Eastern Europe standing strong against "refugees"
-ISIS not as much of an issue
-Syrian & other refugee's should be sent back b/c the war is over
-US MSM look foolish after 2 years of shouting "COLLUSION"

What else am I missing. I'm sure there is probably some knid of UN resolution, some bill in Brussels or some piece of legislation in the US house that might also need attention drawn away from it.

It seems when these types of things happen there is so often reason to believe it is a diversion. It isn't too difficult to believe that some things are designed to be released at one time so an event like this can overshadow a whole slew of things - so they get more "bang" (excuse the pum - it wasn't intentional) for the buck.
edit on 4 21 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No one will ever be able to defend against these nutcases unless they attend to actual malefactors instead of laying blame upon the innocent.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's now being reported that there has been 9 explosions in total which have killed at least 150 people.

Military officials have released this statement claiming they know who is responsible.

We have taken all the necessary precautions to keep this country safe and the people safe. We believe that all the culprits who have been involved in this unfortunate terrorist incident will be taken into custody as soon as possible. They have been identified, and they will be taken into custody as soon as possible.
www.theguardian.com...

Sad day for Sri Lanka.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Stupid Religion, stupid people worship sky fairys, people suffer because of religion, wars and death go hand in hand with people of different faiths for centuries. Us non religious will leave this planet to these barbarians, get me on a rocket out to Mars it will be more hospitable, its 2019 we should all be aware no gods exist, stop killing each other in the name of peace.

RIP to more innocent people murdered, simply awful news.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Terrorism strikes again....

Lets hope the good folk of England organise a "Call to Prayer" for Christians in Trafalgar Square, London, very soon.

One hopes our British ATS members will support it and turn up.......

Exactly. Not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Whats this got to do with the UK? forgive me for missing the connection

Also if an event was started you are correct I would not go, I despise all religion

Would you go, there are things called planes, or would you just look down on others for not going

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

Well done you!

You do realise millions have died in the past over some imaginary dude living on a cloud in the sky , thousands of woman stoned to death or being burned in witch trails.

You talk about programming , religion is probably the most effective tool on earth to program people.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: gort51

Whats this got to do with the UK? forgive me for missing the connection

Also if an event was started you are correct I would not go, I despise all religion

Would you go, there are things called planes, or would you just look down on others for not going

What did Christchurch have to do with the UK?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

again forgive me, where have I mentioned Christchurch, and please facilitate my lesser mind and just say what you mean, one sentence no context does little to help me understand the point you are making.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Religion of peace.

-Liberals

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
GIVE me a break. We know damn well it IS Islamic terrorist 8TH EXPLOSION just happened.. Its not even OVER yet..
SUICIDE VEST ? INNOCENT KILLING OF MEN WOMEN CHILDREN AND HOMOSEXUALS sounds like
the MO for #ing Islamist terror dont #ing kid yourself

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sri Lankan police have said the death toll from the attacks stands at 207 with more than 400 injured , Sri Lankan special forces are currently carrying out raids at properties of those suspected of the bombings
www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join