It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches, hotels attacked Colombo Sri Lanka

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh
Religion of peace.

-Liberals

You are correct there are no religions of peace, never have been , never will be

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The religion of peace strikes again.

Congratulations patriotic citizen on your successful programming,(plus you earn extra points for the repetition of a mandated trigger phrase).
The media is certainly earning all those extra Pentagon paychecks!
Well done you!

You do realise millions have died in the past over some imaginary dude living on a cloud in the sky , thousands of woman stoned to death or being burned in witch trails.

You talk about programming , religion is probably the most effective tool on earth to program people.

Except for atheism but

This could be caused by Tamils.
Why are atheists so holier than thou and righteous all of a sudden, like they are the perfect people and Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot never existed?

It’s not religion or lack of it, it’s crazy people

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Stupid Religion, stupid people worship sky fairys, people suffer because of religion, wars and death go hand in hand with people of different faiths for centuries. Us non religious will leave this planet to these barbarians, get me on a rocket out to Mars it will be more hospitable, its 2019 we should all be aware no gods exist, stop killing each other in the name of peace.

RIP to more innocent people murdered, simply awful news.

Oh just calm down, for the love of God.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

a reply to: RMFX1

again forgive me, where have I mentioned Christchurch, and please facilitate my lesser mind and just say what you mean, one sentence no context does little to help me understand the point you are making.

Consider your lesser mind, facilitated...

www.newsflare.com... one-week-on

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Prayers to and for all impacted by this sad event.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Normal people on either side of the isle do not do this...this is not some fanatical Muslim...just like new Zealand was not some fanatical Christian...these people are useful tools to the establishment to get you one step closer to worshipping them instead of the God of your choice...you are blind if you do not see it ....the war is for your soul

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Atheism and western civilization would not exist without religion. Everyone should be thankful for Judeo-Christian values for creating our great society which values individual liberties & privacy/property rights, as well as, universities & scientific/medical advancements and franchises like Star Wars, the Matrix & Lord of Rings, which all derive from religion, as well as, the preservation of historical literature by the Catholic church. Western Civilization and the things it has brought us (libraries, universities, electricity, trains, combustion engines, refrigeration, automobiles, airplanes, radios, radars, microwaves, TVs, computers, satellites, GPS, spaceships, smartphones, etc.) would not exist without the Judeo-Chrisitan advancement of western civilization. It amazes me how so many can be so ignorant of this fact. Without religion we'd all still he living in caves & we would have no written languages. If one pays close attention, you'll realize as western civilization is falling away from God & family more atrocities like this are occurring: attacks on churches, school shootings, gang violence, police brutality, corrupt politics, etc..

Islam is a perversion of Arianism, which is a perversion of Christianity. Its incompatible where there is a separation of church & state. Under Islam religion & government are one and the same. According to PEW Research center over 50% of muslims worldwide support the global implementation of Sharia Law.

edit on 21-4-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Catholics & Muslims over there in the Far East/Oceania should be considering Not Gathering in large numbers at Religious events.... or else resign yourself to becoming a Martyr in your belief

the coordinated attacks on Christian Churches is designed to muzzle the Pacifists among Christians and to rile-up the reactionary Militant types of Christians (those ready to launch a Crusade against Islam)
This is a reasoned and calculated operation , during this Easter/Holy Week of Western Religions... by those who are implementing Islam as the Domineering Social Paradigm to control Global social-economic-political Police State that is policed by millions of Sharia Faithful operating side-by-side with the Globalist-Elites of the Banker/Energy Empires

chase them easter bunnies & covet them colored easter eggs while you can

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
thanks that appears to be information about a vigil which occured 1 week later, now what is the point you are you trying to make, are you having a pop at londoners for not having a vigil less than 3 hours after the attack?

And my lesser mind works as well as most when presented with some context, even this last response was condensed into 5 words and none of those were about the point you were making, i have to somehow undertand what you mean with no input from yourself, I do not wish to make assumptions.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

starred for accuracy

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I had a nightmare sometime ago, was dreaming that was on my way home, and then all of the sudden a race war started, and i was chased in the roads by African cannibals.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

thanks that appears to be information about a vigil which occured 1 week later, now what is the point you are you trying to make, are you having a pop at londoners for not having a vigil less than 3 hours after the attack?

And my lesser mind works as well as most when presented with some context, even this last response was condensed into 5 words and none of those were about the point you were making, i have to somehow undertand what you mean with no input from yourself, I do not wish to make assumptions.

You really have a hard time following the thread don't you?

I'm not here to hold your hand. Go back and read it again if yoy still don't understand the point.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Hur dur, the Tamil Tigers are either Hindu or secular.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So i will have to make assumptions on what YOU think, to continue the conversation, thanks Mr Cryptic.

i assume you mean that a vigil was held for Christchurch, will there be a vigil held for Sri Lanka

If so can we give it the same timescale before we judge other people, and the first post you replied about a vigil, will you be organising one or just scornfully judging others for not attending?

Please dont offer me your hand as so far it seems to be from to lofty a position from myself

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Besides, this whole thing started only because allah or mohammed tripped balls alone, and not together with the others, because they can only accept god and everything about it, if experienced together.

Same deal with jeebus, he did not like to share. And because of that could never be considered as a prophet.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Why are atheists so holier than thou and righteous all of a sudden, like they are the perfect people and Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot never existed?

This can never be said enough...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So i will have to make assumptions on what YOU think, to continue the conversation, thanks Mr Cryptic.

i assume you mean that a vigil was held for Christchurch, will there be a vigil held for Sri Lanka

If so can we give it the same timescale before we judge other people, and the first post you replied about a vigil, will you be organising one or just scornfully judging others for not attending?

Please dont offer me your hand as so far it seems to be from to lofty a position from myself

The answer is that this will be out not of the news tomorrow and no one will care about the minority Christians getting blown up on their religious Holiday.

Do you expect the same reaction as Christchurch?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No one will ever be able to defend against these nutcases unless they attend to actual malefactors instead of laying blame upon the innocent.

In other words ... blame white males?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I dont judge an event on the length of reaction, this is as heinous an act as any in the name of some sky fairy

If you think I have more tolerance for one particular religion you maybe mistaken

Do I think there will be people who send love and emotional support, yes I do, can I control what the news puts out, nope

If people wish to show support then do something positive about it

So far the reaction has been the same, that is all I can say, the BBC website is covering the story with what appears to be the same level of input.

I live for today, and today was in my world a lovely day until this morning I read the news, I am now going back to enjoy my family and this day

again RIP to others who cant because of religious clashes

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Have the authorities declared all of this and accident yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join