It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
De Blasio: Glass and steel skyscrapers "have no place on our Earth".

Which is quite a declaration! I only mention it because it almost sounds like scripted Cabal-speak.

Right? In the city where 3 enormous glass and steel skyscrapers fell to Earth within recent memory.

It's almost like a chant, casting a spell. Sure it could be a counter-point to Trump's US Steel prosperity model, but it seems like something more.

Excuse the tangential post, but the current 9/11 chatter brought the statement from last week to mind.

Anything is possible.

nypost.com...

nypost.com/2019/04/22/de-blasio-glass-skyscrapers-have-no-place-on-our-earth/
edit on 26-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: Some people did something

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

This might sound way out there and probably is but I've read crazier things.

I've been "chatting" with some "female aristos" who claim they are in the know.

Meghan Markle -Snow White (coat)
There is talk since Sara Latham is working for Meghan that she was hired as a spy. She was supposed to be keeping her head down,gathering Intel and only cause a distraction when told. But thoughts are she couldn't handle pressure and snapped.Treason is being thrown around a lot as well as the word Tower. Being told it's bigger than a "fake pregnancy." Lord Geidt was brought in to help deal with situation.

I'm just waiting to see if anything happens.

link meghan compared to snow white
edit on 26-4-2019 by misfit312 because: H

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
0311Warrior,

re your post predicting March, it is from Jan 9, 2019... here!

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Great work 0311, Routes have been diverted. Can you give a signal to the next point of exploitation? I think you know by know where I feel it will be. We have an influx of "unknowns" popping up here.

Fort Erie - Buffalo - 3/4 mile -

Working along side BP,DHS,CBSA and local.

The boats are hitting the water....more than usual.

twitter.com...📁
Glimpse of something much bigger to come?
Actions have consequences.
Remember, it goes both ways.
Nobody is safe.
Leak was plugged.
Q

" It goes both ways-- North and South "

qmap.pub...

edit on 26-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: PM me DTOM

edit on 26-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"Steel and Glass" is a song written and performed by John Lennon, released on his 1974 album Walls and Bridges. A dark folk song,[1] it has been interpreted as an attack on Lennon's former business manager Allen Klein.[2][3] The song contains a lick performed by violins and horns in the chorus that's reminiscent of Lennon's song "How Do You Sleep?", an attack on his former Beatles bandmate Paul McCartney.[2][4]

In 1973, before work began on Mind Games, John Lennon recorded an acoustic demo of "Steel and Glass".

en.wikipedia.org...

Signaling??

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Prince Henry's mother was murdered in a tunnel..all because she had him out of wed lock with a horse trainer.

Kentucky Derby coming up. I've long wondered who Markle really is.

Like a Hubbard-Clinton connection!

edit on 26-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: carewemust

Its all accelerating nicely. patience pays off here.

But after reading this article, I now realize A.G. William Barr is the unknown wildcard. Without him, we might not ever get to the bottom of WHY President Trump was included as a target in the Russian Interference investigation.

Will Barr pass his first test?: theconservativetreehouse.com...
e dit on 4/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Optics Are Important: Mueller Report > FISA Declas > OIG Report > John Huber > Pain
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 1:07:32 AM

Important to Remember:
POTUS already ordered the DECLAS (per Q-proof Sep 17).
He's awaiting the DOJ IG (now Barr + OIG) to proceed w/ the order.
Optics are important.
Delay by design post order to DECLAS?
Tactics?
Benefits?
[RR]
[Ohr]
Q

qmap.pub...

Where is Bruce and Nellie (y) at this point??

edit on 26-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: opus

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
WHITE SQUALL is mentioned in 3 Q drops, Q2543, 1603, 1602.

WHITESQUALL - International gateway switch access under the STORMBREW program.

STORMBREW - Domestic cable tapping program in cooperation with Verizon (since 2001).

STORMBREW is for collecting internet data under FISA and FAA authority and telephony data according to a certain directory. With collection being authorized under FISA and FAA, the interception takes place in cooperation with a major US telecommunications provider with access to international cables, routers and switches. According to NSA historian Matthew Aid, the 'provider' codenamed STORMBREW is Verizon.

AT&T Helped U.S. Spy on Internet on a Vast Scale

NSA Op Names

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I mean, Trump has Rothchild Connections likewise...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

List them!

P

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
That CIA picture just screams of sloppy handling, like they are making a joke. ID badge, notes, stamp, files, key left in the lock, etc. all unsecured, free for the taking.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Look into Resorts International

the Spotlight on October 30, 1978 (and in the previous September 25, 1978, issue): Resorts International was established and controlled by front men for the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and their “enforcers” in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and its allied intelligence agency, Israel’s Mossad.

and Wilbur L. Ross Jr., who was the senior managing director of Rothschild Inc

and as a side note, Nat Rothschild, also dated Ivanka Trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Link?

Nothing you have quoted mentions Trump.

Why leave out the link?

P

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Great work 0311, Routes have been diverted. Can you give a signal to the next point of exploitation? I think you know by know where I feel it will be. We have an influx of "unknowns" popping up here.

Fort Erie - Buffalo - 3/4 mile -

Working along side BP,DHS,CBSA and local.

The boats are hitting the water....more than usual.

twitter.com...📁
Glimpse of something much bigger to come?
Actions have consequences.
Remember, it goes both ways.
Nobody is safe.
Leak was plugged.
Q

" It goes both ways-- North and South "

qmap.pub...

That twitter page of Fake Vietnam vet Sen Bloomenthal's a D, was filled with we are Q and are coming to get you, if we paraphrase the responses. PRICELESS!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Link?

Nothing you have quoted mentions Trump.

Why leave out the link?

P

You know that one is a drive by shooter type. Just sling poo and run without addressing real facts when confronted with them. Certainly NEVER proves one damn thing at all. Will that one ever? I sure doubt it. The silly ones like him are helping the cause of the freedom loving, COTUS loving filthy masses be able to show our neighbors and friends where we are with the leftist.
edit on 27-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, great catch re WHITE SQUALL - which got me thinking about FVEY:

1) Using FVEY to spy on US citizens through a FISA warrant works because UK, NZ, AUS, Canada can access US phone, email and Internet data,

2) (1) is possible from these other countries because of the undersea cables connecting countries/continents,

3) The intelligence communities' data searching programs like PRISM/GLIMPSE only work effectively and in real time because they access the full set of this data at the point it is shared with other countries; i.e. at the ends of the undersea cables.

This also increases the speed of access because the undersea cables are the highest speed "backbones" of the worldwide communication links.

4) How does this work? A TAP is a physical access point to a Telecomms "wire". Using a TAP, you can turn on the water (flow of data) and SNIFF it as it passes through. Essentially this means taking a copy of the data as it is communicated.

5) How do you regain control of who can access US citizens data and thereby limit what FVEY can do? Two options here; either you control the US end of the cable and filter or encrypt what goes along the cable to UK, or you takeover/control or destroy the FVEY tap at the UK/NZ/AUS/CANADA ends of the cable.

(I think there are two TAPs at the Great Britain/Ireland end of the cable: one at Dublin and one at Bude in cornwall (see previous digs on these places in the thread!)

6) Looking at this partial quote of #1602, we perhaps get an insight to how this will happen:

Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Q

From #34 we are told:

Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Are the military going to take over the end points of these undersea cables?

7) What if #1318 is actually telling us that access to US telecoms will be temporarily stopped, then controlled when it says:

... Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
They are deeply connected.
Think Offshore.
MIL INTEL providing support during this time?
Why are select EO's aggressively being written and put into law?
State/C_A next?
Think logically.
No outside comms.

JUSTICE.
Q

8) C_A outposts in NK, Iran, Ireland, Ukraine now have extra relevance because they could SNIFF global telecoms from these places and keep a full copy in datacentres there. Essentially this would allow the C_A to spy on everyone, including US citizens, outside of US legal restrictions.

9) We have been told that the internet will temporarily slow (can't find the reference to hand). This is exactly what would happen if the TAPs on the undersea cables were partially turned off!

Some questions I have:

a) No undersea cables for FVEY member CANADA, so what happens to their data access?

b) Limiting what data could be transmitted over these cables would also limit what the NSA can access about the rest of the world. How does US limit what others can see but retain full access for themselves?

c) What are RED WAVE (#1602) and Blue wave (#1318) really? A wave carries water (data) from one continent to another. A White Squall interrupts the smooth flow of water (data) that exists on a calm sea. Perhaps the Red/Blue Waves are new switches that decide what data can flow over the cables?

edit on 27-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: remove only

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Pavil, I think they all have multiple meanings but here is an alternative view on SNOW WHITE:

Blue water is the flow of data between countries/continents, therefore SNOW WHITE is that data slowed down and cleansed because SNOW is created by cooling and slowing down the molecules of water; crystallizing them. WHITE means the bad data is cleansed, like using a water filter on your home taps.

Building from this, a D5 AVALANCHE would be a growing and unstoppable collapse of bad data through the weight of it becoming crystallized (cleansed).

edit on 27-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) Using FVEY to spy on US citizens through a FISA warrant only works because UK, NZ, AUS, Canada can access US phone, email and Internet data,

2) (1) is only possible from these other countries because of the undersea cables connecting countries/continents,

My understanding is that GCHQ did the surveillance of the Trump Campaign from a Alphabet Agency location in the US. They basically used our tech on our soil, just with foreign nationals doing the spying.

With 5 Eyes it isnt necessary for them to tap undersea cables ect, they basically just flip a switch at a CIA or NSA console. As long as it's GCHQ flipping the switch, it's somehow acceptable.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join