It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

Renegade and Renaissance Obama to replace Trailblazer and Tempo Bush in the White House - Nov 2008

You forgot to add the actual URL. I did post earlier an older WaPo article from '07 or '08 stating his USSS codename was "Renegade' back when he was a Senator. That's interesting on your Unicorn find; I did not know about that one at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Renegade and Renaissance Obama to replace Trailblazer and Tempo Bush in the White House - Nov 2008

You forgot to add the actual URL. I did post earlier an older WaPo article from '07 or '08 stating his USSS codename was "Renegade' back when he was a Senator. That's interesting on your Unicorn find; I did not know about that one at all.

Usually check them - A bit busy today at work though ! Corrected Code Name Link - Telegraph 2008

SORRY !

as stated previously .....

The subjects do have some say in the names they will be known by, though there is no word on why Mr Obama selected 'Renegade'. But it seems unlikely that he was thinking about the word's origins.

Renegade's earliest meanings had to do with deserting one's religion, coming from the Spanish word renegado originally meaning "Christian turned Muslim."

edit on 4262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
dbl post

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Not sure if I did the right or wrong thing by asking but thanks for the insightful reply.

... fallen on "43"?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
IT’S HAPPENING! Joe diGenova: “John Brennan Will Need 5 Attorneys… Report on James Comey Is Coming Out in Two Weeks – Criminal Referrals” (VIDEO)
Joe DiGenova says that there's a report focusing on James Comey that will come out in about 2 weeks. And it will contain criminal referrals.

He also says John Brennan is in so much trouble, he's going to need 5 lawyers.

Interesting AFM, I just looked at the 5 lawyers and thought "why five?"

Is he pointing to five LAYERS?

Five Eyes is possible too.

JD has elevated his intensity. I don't really know what his connection or deal is, but of late he's turned up in here a lot with very interesting reveals.

5 lawyers -- one from each country !! 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama caught in another lie regarding Hillary Clinton.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

from what I have read

"Lists of possible code names for those who receive Secret Service protection are drawn up by the White House Communications Agency, a branch of the military that serves the White House and Secret Service. It looks for words that are easily pronounced and easily understood in radio transmissions."

and He selected it due to the 1989 Keifer Sutherland film
edit on 26-4-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Often here in the US massive nuke like explosions are from Chemical/Fertilizer plants. Several have occurred in TX which create a devastating shockwave causing significant structural damage for miles around.

Rocket fuel BOOM
www.youtube.com...

Incredible MASSIVE BOOM!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
RR speaks some truth

“The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers,” he said. “Someone selectively leaked details to the news media.”

“Some critical decisions about the Russia investigation were made before I got there,” Rosenstein said. “The previous Administration chose not to publicize the full story about Russian computer hackers and social media trolls, and how they relate to a broader strategy to undermine America.”

But but but Obama said.........

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

AFFIRM. Including this one.
After I sought approval for posting in these threads I was given monitored green light for every post: submission, review/alter, returned w/instruction. OPSEC is very real and we all know how easy it can be to breach rules even with the best of intentions, hence protection via filter from above.
Trapdoor has fallen.

Wait, 'Monitored'? You got a signed FISA for that, right??

Just kiddin. No expectation of privacy here, just code talk.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Rosenstein also squealed on the FBI today. It looks like he's going to go out with a bang.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

I can just see rabid Democrats demanding that Rosenstein come before their committees to be grilled.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Q Post per Day Calendar has been interesting for the last 3 weeks:

April 10th: 1 = A,
April 11th: 1 = A,
...6 days no posts,
April 18th: 3 = C
April 19th: 1 = A
...4 days no posts,
April 24th: 7 = G,
April 25th: 2 = B.

So:

AA = America, America,
CA = California,
GB = Great Britain or POTUS43.

If POTUS 43 then that ties in to "Trapdoor fallen"!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

PM for you.

Neat catch. LAC/OC problems?

NXIVM / SNCTM / Hollywood scandals (college+/Weinstein+) two sides of same coin.
Trapdoor 1 fell. Heads/Tails. Initials list called it in the air = infiltration (alluded to end of summer18) Trapdoor 2 has fallen. impact Monday at zero dark. Will confirm here. Stand by for BDA.

edit on 26-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

God Bless America - Stay Safe

For all You do - It is Appreciated

God Bless & Godspeed

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
More going down

ShareTweetFlip The mayor of Edinburg, Texas, and his wife were arrested and charged with voter fraud Thursday, according to Attorney General Ken Paxton.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

More on it here

Linky
Just BOOMing along

edit on 26-4-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Rosenstein also squealed on the FBI today. It looks like he's going to go out with a bang.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

I can just see rabid Democrats demanding that Rosenstein come before their committees to be grilled.

Damn, he's really burning his bridges.

I bet his resignation is coming within days.
edit on 26-4-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Anyone catch the Pen throw at the NRA convention today?
Follow the pen?

ohhhh boy.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Anyone catch the Pen throw at the NRA convention today?
Follow the pen?

ohhhh boy.

Is there any confirmed reports of what the object was? Last I read they were saying it could've been a cellphone.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

have not seen any official confirmation, but i have seen some decently clear video.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Pm

Neither. NXIVM / Hollywood two sides of same coin.
Heads/Tails. Initials list. Trapdoor fallen. They call it in the air. Impact Monday at zero dark. Will confirm here. Stand by for BDA.

As always, Thank-You Warrior for taking the time to share your valuable insight with those of us not on the front-line of this battle , at least not in immediate physical danger, the bravery that requires is something that deserves the utmost Respect ! God Bless...We are with You Patriot !

It's so ironic or lol, IDK, "weird", that the Military , with the help of a bunch of autistic, in many cases re-educated "liberals" ( remember how many in this thread are liberal leaning ) have been a part of the Q movement. It's all really common sense and that's why I've grown to Love our tell it like it is POTUS.

What can the average person do to Help in a practical way Warrior ? Do you have any insight on how the old, outdated, Nuclear Plants will be dealt with? Is there a Plan in place for that?

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join