It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
For some reason this overnight news about an explosion in a TATA steelworks in Wales is being very underplayed (i.e. has not appeared on BBC24 tickertape over last hour I've been checking). It happened at "shortly after 03:30" - possibly 3:33?:

"That was all you could see - it was like a scene from Independence Day - a big ball of flame, followed by a massive mushroom of smoke. It was unbelievable."[/ex

The blast was heard 14 miles away and shook houses nearby. The cause is being explained as a train car carrying molten metal coming into contact with water... would that really cause a mushroom cloud and sound wave carrying 14 miles?

Environmental Chemist here. That sure could cause a blast like that. Molten metal has latent heat. Heat is directly related to Energy content and Mass would be the deciding factor since a small piece of a super hot material would have less overall energy than a ton of it would.

Not a bad deduction on your part guys but I think it is possible to have a blast in that scenario.
edit on 26-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The ID card + the gray wig is driving me nuts LoL

ETA
I have a VERY good memory, and it's telling me something.... Like forgetting a song name LoL
edit on 4262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

AFFIRM. Including this one.
After I sought approval for posting in these threads I was given monitored green light for every post: submission, review/alter, returned w/instruction. OPSEC is very real and we all know how easy it can be to breach rules even with the best of intentions, hence protection via filter from above.
Trapdoor has fallen.

I hope it has fallen. God speed!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Rosenstein also squealed on the FBI today. It looks like he's going to go out with a bang.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

I can just see rabid Democrats demanding that Rosenstein come before their committees to be grilled.

Mic Drop again

BOOOM

boom boom (rim shot)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm thinking/projecting (
) they are making sure that door is greased up, preventive maintenance ya know

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

www.businessinsider.com...

Everything is a hidden meaning game these days.

What sticks out at me is what looks like a lucky bamboo...I’m a plant woman, lol

I can only see 4 stalks... but maybe somebody else has better eyes

Two stalks represent love. Three stalks represent Fu (happiness), Lu (wealth), and Soh (long life). Five stalks represent the areas of life that impact wealth. Six stalks represent good luck and wealth. Seven stalks represent good health. Eight stalks represent growth. Nine stalks represent great luck. Ten stalks represent perfection. Twenty-one stalks represent a powerful blessing. You'll never find a traditional lucky bamboo arrangement with four stalks. In Chinese culture, the word for "four" is close to the word for "death," so a gift of four bamboo stalks would be considered very rude, as if you had wished death on the recipient.

link

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I hope the checks are frequent.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I hope the checks are frequent. And that the hole is sealed when the door closes.
edit on 26-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

That's a Moleskine. You can get them at Barnes & Noble.

What's more interesting is the blue all-seeing eye paperweight, left screen.

That black "ledger" is the center of the pic. It is a statement/message? about The Black Ledger recently brought to our attention via Ukraine.

Yes, it's a Moleskine, not a ledger, but a journal.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Only the BBC and one other UK news source carried the story. Very unusual for the syndicated news feeds not to carry at least a one liner on a disaster this size. The plant rolls sheet steel for soup cans and was being sold off to a German steel firm. Perhaps the story was quarantined to prevent political repercussions for Brexit?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2019 by gps777 because: Mistake nvm

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

DJT tweet Q#128

"terroist"

[r]

Ope[r]ations underway.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

That's a Moleskine. You can get them at Barnes & Noble.

What's more interesting is the blue all-seeing eye paperweight, left screen.

Or the statue of Molach.......sure it's the owl of Minerva.

Doesn't the CIA have more important things to do? Must be slow with no setting up President's for Russian Collusion.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I sure wish we could find out the Keystone, Snow White, Godfather III and Iron Eagle.

I've never heard good ID's of them.

Any theories?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Q1277

Apr 26 2018 15:40:47 (EST)
Important to note [texts only].
[R] = Renegade
Not RR.
Q

1277 is the 206th Prime
Q206

Can’t wait for the green light.
Teams on standby.
Q

Did you know...

Emmanuel Macron, the current French president, is also a former employee of Rothschild. He earned the nickname of “Mozart of Finance” at the company after he played a crucial role in advising Nestlé to invest $12 billion in the acquisition of a Pfizer unit in 2012.

Rothschild also said he believes “The period of monetary accommodation may well be coming to an end,” and that quantitative easing programs employed by central banks, such as the Federal Reserve Bank in the U.S. will eventually “come to an end.”

Rothschild Passing Dynasty on to 7th Generation, Marking 200 Years of Banker Family Rule

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
At the 30 second mark (after the brief commerical finishes) you'll see today's remarks where President Trump declares that a failed coup occurred, followed by Wolf Blister and Jim Acosta saying the President doesn't know what he's talking about.

You can see in their eyes and hear in their voice that they are lying to the audience, and a bit scared.

The look on Japanese Prime Minister ABE's face says, "Trump's gonna get em good I hope!"

Link to website with the clip: www.mediaite.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In October 2016, Barack Hussein Obama said U.S. elections could NOT be "rigged".

Source: twitter.com...

Based on what we know now, its apparent that Obama was skillfully lying (again), to keep the Republican Congress from investigating things, after Hillary won.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2019 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Acosta: "No coup attempt, because everyone thought Trump would loose".

Also: "with Russia trying to intervene in our elections; trying to meet with Trump campaign officials, it would be negligent not to open a counter-intel investigation". These are the current talking points.

I think the 2016 election was the battleground for Orange Revolution 2.0, with the belligerents fighting their battle via the US elections. There was so much going on with Russia vs US since that time period, it's hard to understand it all. A good solid timeline would be great. I tried to follow the diplomatic steps from 2014-2016, but it only makes sense as a petty squabble. I explain the Russia thing to people as being more Anti-Hillary than Pro-Trump.

As much as America's problems are greater than any of the personalities involved, it does seem to come back to that nasty woman named Hillary and her gaining the ire of much of the world.....but instead they say Trump is the bad guy.
edit on 26-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: fin

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its all accelerating nicely. patience pays off here.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join