It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

To your main point...

I’ve always felt it is a very likely possibility the US government was testing so-called, non-lethal weapons on people.

What that may have to do with TTSA remains to be seen, but certainly, some of their experts have raised the bar of mistrust very high.

edit on 19-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So, according to the Jacobson quote Green is treating victims of some kind of weird energy attacks or exposure.

Yes, I posted about it two years ago. Although his comments in the 2009 paper. lean towards an explanation of advanced terrestrial tech. If you distil down Green's verbose prose you get.....

.....one cannot discount the ..observed imagery of being real-world ( likely advanced beyond public information) technologies.....are causes of these effects and injuries.”

There's a general blog by Pauline Wilson covering the above : Link 1

With large excerpts from Jacobsen's interviews with Green here : Link 2

You should read both blogs if you have the time. But to distil it down into bullet points for those who don't.

● Green commenced this line of work in 2005

● "...interested in people injured physically by anomalous events,UAP, drones, high energy radio frequencies"

● ...began creating "a structured database of individuals that were suffering enigmatic injuries, burns, skin lesions, cancers, diseases-and who also had face-to-face encounters with UAPs.

● After two years of data analysis, in 2007.... began "forensic investigation and diagnosis of patients injured.

● "They are Special Forces...IC....aerospace companies employees, military and policemen. Often injuries take place... from something that is airborne... that emits some kind of a light or a beam."

● ..original hypothesis was... patients had "been exposed to technology from black programs

● ....no idea of how any programs ...can do these things

I believe that a more recent interview was made and covered in some detail here as well

Is The Caudate-Putamen An Antenna For Anomalous Information?

edit on 20/2/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mr Mellon has written a piece on "The American Legion" website called "A threat Unmet"...

A Threat Unmet

It is more of the same, basically, from the TTSA pitch. There is a threat, and nobody is doing anything to counter or even address it. Mr Mellon has some suggestions.

At the strategic level, isn’t it odd that illegal immigration is an emergency requiring DoD to forgo billions in spending yet no funds are available to investigate hypersonic platforms capable of carrying weapons of mass destruction across U.S. borders? Is there any way to overcome this dilemma?

Perhaps. With little effort or expense, the Trump administration could request a National Intelligence Estimate on “anomalous aerospace threats” or something with a similarly appropriate and sober title. Alternatively, Congress could simply direct the defense secretary or director of national intelligence to prepare a threat assessment. These are modest, inexpensive proposals for assessing the serious concerns expressed by military personnel.

Another way to accommodate the political sensitivities of officials repelled by the UFO stigma would be to form an independent panel under the auspices of the National Science Foundation (NSF). There is no shortage of cleared scientists in industry and academia who could serve on such a body. The administration could undertake this initiative on its own, or Congress could pass a measure to establish and fund it.

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 are tragic examples of intelligence failures that could have been avoided. Our continuing inability to identify the radical aerospace vehicles violating our airspace is an ongoing intelligence failure, one that arguably requires written notification to the House and Senate intelligence committees pursuant to Section 502 of the National Security Act of 1947.

Nothing new, really, but they seemingly are taking aim at both senators and the president, from a veterans association publication.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Mr Mellon has written a piece on "The American Legion" website called "A threat Unmet"...

A Threat Unmet

It is more of the same, basically, from the TTSA pitch. There is a threat, and nobody is doing anything to counter or even address it. Mr Mellon has some suggestions.

...request a National Intelligence Estimate on “anomalous aerospace threats” or something with a similarly appropriate and sober title. Alternatively, Congress could simply direct the defense secretary or director of national intelligence to prepare a threat assessment... [many such programs are already in effect, at e.g. the NGA, spaceforce.mil, etc. - officially -and unofficially - if we could only just know a bit more about them... ]

...form an independent panel under the auspices of the National Science Foundation (NSF). [ and others similarly commissioned -at the INTERNATIONAL LEVEL - this is crucial and woefully inadequate at present (at least per public consumption via the current flavor of exopolitics a la Dr. Salla, et al. )]

Nothing new, really, but they seemingly are taking aim at both senators and the president, from a veterans association publication.

[ italics added ]

Nothing very new at all, agreed, BT. But of note: ..."from a veteran's association publication". Not a coincidence, eh?

Your friendly, and VERY busy NGA HQ:

edit on 2/20/2020 by Outrageo because: tt$@?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Nothing very new at all, agreed, BT. But of note: ..."from a veteran's association publication". Not a coincidence, eh? 

Hehe, no, not a coincidence. They are going full bore down the 'concerned patriot' route, and trying to craft a concerned servicemen and -women narrative, perhaps.

Hard to say how much war veterans really care about the issue, though. Not that it matters, I guess, because it is mostly about creating pressure through optics.

They are upping the retoric, though. Pearl Harbor and 911 indeed.

I'm confused by your picture, however. As a nordic alien, I thought the American Legion was headquartered in Indianapolis? Does your picture carry subtle insinuations that my lack of familiarity with US landmarks precludes me from understanding?
edit on 20-2-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

Edit: Found it now... NGA.. and what a pretty building it is. But, please, if you want to elaborate further I am all ears..

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I don’t see the logic in this threat thing.

First of all, we all know that many past studies, though not too great we all acknowledge, have concluded that whatever ufos are there is no evidence they are a threat.

They may be a threat, but there is little evidence they are. But if one can’t really study something that is too elusive, what are you going to do.

And what makes them think any new studies or research efforts sponsored by the government will be or do better than the many past studies?

So, on its face, the TTSA threat agenda makes little sense.

Then, what is their real agenda?

Maybe, an excuse to weaponize space?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well then, this fits along with their, TTSAs, threat agenda.

That UAPs are zapping people...

I’ll read them and determine, I hope, whether they have any legitimacy and not just more propaganda to justify their threat scenario.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I don’t see the logic in this threat thing. 

First of all, we all know that many past studies, though not too great we all acknowledge, have concluded that whatever ufos are there is no evidence they are a threat.

Well, as I have said before, I think someone in the Pentagon has realized that foreign actors might very well have capabilities that hitherto have been thought exclusive to the US. In such a scenario, having witnesses being afraid of coming forward is counterproductive, where it in the past was useful. If someone sees an odd chinese piece of technology, then it would better if they did not shut up about it.

So someone wants the ridicule factor to go away, but still not admit too much about what has been going on in the past. Because that might be awkward. Think about all the difficult question the Belgians would have, for instance.

So they are renovating the field a bit. Perception management is a bit like gardening. You plant a seed here and there, add some fertilizer, water from time to time and trim a little when appropriate. Although there will be all sorts of crazy weeds sprouting too, if you do it right you can get a nice little garden to stomp around in.

Then, what is their real agenda?

I think they have a few agendas. There are many layers, and I don't think the TTSA crew really know all of them.
I now think making sure that if anyone sees something odd over the US they will come out and say it is a big part of it. No more ridicule, except perhaps if someone were to suggest the US are flying odd stuff where they should not.

As to space, I don't know. I have a few ideas, but I'm not quite confident in those yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

The office Elizondo oversaw had, among other things, “identified and neutralized 6 insider threats” and “co-authored 4 national-level policies involving covert action

Source

Sounds like espionage to me - and an intelligence operation in regards to that. Who would you put on such a program - a counter-intelligence guy of course!

With all the talk of China and other foreign adversaries; the program was just as much to do with these aspects as anything else, I personally think the previous UFO aspects to AAWSAP were nothing more than a list of things that would be "nice to haves".

Espionage isnt just within the defence world, throughout US Universities is rife, Example;

Lieber faces charges of trading knowledge for money and lying about it. Prosecutors allege he set up a lab in China in exchange for hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments from the Chinese government and then denied knowledge of those payments to U.S. investigators.

Source
That is a totally different subject and story - but go look at the details of that for a few interesting things..anyway;

Whats to think that the situation is anything different within certain US agencies & defence contractors?

An Example?
Regarding the most expensive aircraft ever built by the US - the F35:

Su Bin admitted to playing an important role in a conspiracy, originating in China, to illegally access sensitive military data, including data relating to military aircraft that are indispensable in keeping our military personnel safe," said Assistant Attorney General Carlin in a statement.

Source

The reason there is no UFO Disclosure in sight? It has nothing to do with UFOs, simple really - but that's my opinion.
edit on p141210202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Well, I can agree there is some counterintelligence angles here too. I think there are many, not mutually exclusive, motivations.

The reason there is no UFO Disclosure in sight? It has nothing to do with UFOs, simple really - but that's my opinion.

While I am not quite sure I can discount that there are UFO aspects to this, I am very sure the purpose is not to disclose anything.

I think we are seeing such a jumbled mess of responses and odd reactions because certain parties have been abusing Ufology for decades, and the chickens are limping home to roost. So they are trying to mold public perception yet again, but at the same time not admitting to any previous abuses or wrongdoing. A very delicate balancing act, in a very unpredictable field to socially engineer.

There will be no disclosure from this bunch, and to be frank, TTSA is not even trying to claim that is what they are about, now are they?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Undoubtedly, the ufo establishment, to use a profane analogy, was given a potent shot of dope by the TTSA hoopla in 2017.

But like all drugs, this fix has worn off.

Now, let's knock off the BS and tell some truth!

Were left with nothing but a government-sponsored psyop program, TTSA, involved in an attempt to alter the world of ufology with a new set of myths, memes, and fantasy technology, in the eyes of the people, all the while to bolster the government and their zillions they spend on military and defense. And they want to marginalize the past, very astute skeptical researchers from the baby boom era who exposed them often. They're growing old.

Now, they have a new group of very naïve and gullible people within the millennial era who can be programmed in a new era of deceit.

Most likely, what’s hidden behind this is an adjustment from the war on terror, and remnants of the cold war not being enough anymore of a catalyst to maintain the humongous MIIC( Military, Industrial, Intelligence, Complex) establishment.

Hello, my name is Tom DeLonge from the Blink-182. I have brought together an elite team from CIA, DOD and the FMR Director of Advanced Programs at Lockheed Martin’s SkunkWorks.

Military, Intelligence, Industrial complex is what this is all about folks, don’t be deceived!

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, where they're from, where they're going, and who is behind them.

“This project is aimed at creating a beacon and a vehicle to be able to interact directly with Millennials across the world,” DeLonge told Rolling Stone a few months back. “Some of this stuff is empowering, and some of this stuff is frankly kind of scary. But you need to understand it, and you’re going to need to deal with it when we’re gone.”

www.kerrang.com...

I think its a shame this FAKE group, TTSA, was not laughed and mocked out of business within a year.

edit on 20-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Mellon's write up does nothing but tread water.

Once again he's got not much in the way of real evidence. There's a lot of accusations of refusal to investigate these 'intrusions' but we don't really know what went on in secret do we?

He places a lot of the proof in the testimony of the pilots. Appealing to their authority.

Internet talking heads like to cast doubt on these accounts, proposing spurious theories of ghost aircraft lacking transponders lurking in restricted DoD airspace. Clearly they have not interviewed the pilots and radar operators who encountered these objects at close range. Had they done so, they would find no ambiguity, doubt or confusion. Fravor’s wingman told me, and Fravor agreed, “We didn’t stand a chance against it.”...

Ironically also quoting Hynek...

The only scientist assigned full time to Project Blue Book, astronomer Allen Hynek, expressed his contempt for these findings, calling the project’s statistical methods “nothing less than a travesty”..

Which is correct. But Hynek did conduct his own studies from Blue Book and published them long after he'd become somewhat of a believer. I've been called all sorts of things and been the subject of some vitriol for citing it on ATS. But Hynek's studies showed pilots misidentify things in the sky nearly 9 times out of 10! More than any other profession. No one has disproven it with a better sample. Instead preferring to dismiss it because they don't [want to] believe it.

There's even a recent thread from a former US Air Force guy here . A pilot who didn't recognise the Space-X satellites. Which reinforces Hynek's point even in the modern day.

Also why is Mellon (and TTSA) so hooked into the Nimitz story. It's from 2004. It occurred 5 years before AATIP even got going. Yet it is the only real case they bother with. Is he still trying to tell us that there is a threat and no one ever bothered looking into anything since 2004? Did AATIP even investigate it? Or is it really about losing a video never meant to be made public? Is that where the investigations really went?

“The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” or UAP. In other words, they might be Russian, Chinese or even alien spacecraft.

Yes, Chris Mellon could be a human , an alien-hybrid or even an alien being disguised as human. Unless of course you don't believe in all that stuff? Throw aliens into the mix and you can't deny he could be a threat himself!

Whatever they are, they are real, they aren’t ours, and they continue to violate U.S. airspace with impunity.

I thought these incidents happened outside US territorial waters over the Pacific Ocean. So why doesn't he tell us about the cases that violate US airspace?

They are clinging so tight to this Nimitz case that if it eventually gets shown to be something with a terrestrial explanation then do TTSA have another trump (no pun intended) card to play?

edit on 20/2/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Mellon's write up does nothing but tread water

More like he’s drowning.

Funny you mention Hynek and water.

Very conically, to me, the present Blue Book episode had the MIB crew recruit Hynek.

Strangely, they didn’t give him a hat, though they did give him a black trench coat... and just as strange, they let him keep his beige pants.

Can you imagine that, a MIB without a Stingy Brim and beige pants? What are we coming to in ufology!

BTW, the episode was all about water in a sense. It was all about the Maury Island incident.

Seriously, one wonders what a guy like Mellon is doing with TTSA. Well, I guess since they don’t really do anything it doesn’t task him at all so why not affix his name to the group. He's getting something out of it, I would imagine.

Whatever they are, they are real, they aren’t ours, and they continue to violate U.S. airspace with impunity.

All I’d like to ask him is what makes him believe that even if they did do an expensive study of “UAPs” that they could find something out about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Seriously, one wonders what a guy like Mellon is doing with TTSA. Well, I guess since they don’t really do anything it doesn’t task him at all so why not affix his name to the group. He's getting something out of it, I would imagine. 

What if Mellon is the "voice of reason"... He is a very winning character, able to play the concerned statesman very convincingly. Maybe he isn't even acting? I think, however, he is a man on a mission, as are several others as well.

I think his sermons are mostly for the public, though, and not really for the Pentagon or any other part of the government.

If you are going to remove some of the stigma from this field, maybe you need someone statesmanlike and sober to father over it all. Rock stars probably won't be enough after 40 years of snickering...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yep and way back in 1995 Christopher Mellon was also involved in transfer of Project Stargate from the DIA to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and does not have seemed to have raised any concerns about its closure.

Full CIA Source

The Project was of course soon closed because as posted earlier...

The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague and included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there was reason to suspect that its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues....

Stargate Project

But despite that Mellon sees no problem sitting on the same board as Hal Puthoff in 2019. A company who are all Chiefs and no Indians....

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Also why is Mellon (and TTSA) so hooked into the Nimitz story. It's from 2004. It occurred 5 years before AATIP even got going. Yet it is the only real case they bother with. Is he still trying to tell us that there is a threat and no one ever bothered looking into anything since 2004? Did AATIP even investigate it? Or is it really about losing a video never meant to be made public? Is that where the investigations really went?

Assuming Zondo & Co began interviews about the Nimitz case in 2014/15 (as indicated by the 2015 Fightersweep.com article with Mellon's favourite balloon as a leading pic), what exactly alerted them to the TEN-year-old incident in the first place? The video had been floating around on YouTube for about eight years by then, but virtually ignored except for maybe folks on ATS who remembered TheFinalTheory's Feb 2007 thread before the story dribbled to a halt.

Did Zondo simply find a singular video in the Pentagon archives by chance (before the 2015 GoFAST/Gimbal double-act occurred)? Or did Fravor or a colleague of his wake up one morning in 2014/15 with UFO fever in their veins, and contacted OUSDI directly? Did Zondo first stumble across it whilst skimming old ATS threads?

Or did Zondo see the rather suspicious so-called Pentagon "Executiv e Summary" of the event (made public in 2018 courtesy of Knapp)? But how could a man as experienced as Zondo have trusted a document that bears no author, no purpose, no date of origin, no indication of whom it was written for, no classification stamp or header, and basically no indication at all that it was prepared by the Pentagon?

What EXACTLY kick-started this story again after such a long time as two dead ATS threads authored by a self-confessed UFO enthusiast and keen reader of ATS for years?

edit on 20-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Also why is Mellon (and TTSA) so hooked into the Nimitz story.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

What EXACTLY kick-started this story again after such a long time as two dead ATS threads?

To catch a German comet?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How many projects and committees can they have?

Brookings Report
• Condon Committee
• Estimate of the Situation
• Project Blue Book
• Project Grudge
• Project Serpo
• Project Sign
• Project Silver Bug
• Robertson Panel
• Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program
ASWAAP

en.wikipedia.org...

How about Project:

We Don't Know What The Hell Were Doing

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What if Mellon is the "voice of reason"... He is a very winning character, able to play the concerned statesman very convincingly. Maybe he isn't even acting? I think, however, he is a man on a mission, as are several others as well.

I think his sermons are mostly for the public, though, and not really for the Pentagon or any other part of the government.

If you are going to remove some of the stigma from this field, maybe you need someone statesmanlike and sober to father over it all. Rock stars probably won't be enough after 40 years of snickering...

Maybe

I mean, he seems like a decent guy but it seems to me if they had ATTIP and it still is going on then what’s his grip?

Does he want a bigger project?

Another Project?

If it's just an effort to make up for the government's past lies, okay.
Good luck to him

But my conspiracy gene is aroused

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

He comes from excellent evil overlord stock...
Back in 1984 people were flagging his penultimate Bond villain family.

The family has wielded their wealth to control elected officials since they bought the turn-of-the century Pennsyl­vania Senator Boies Penrose, who died of overeating in 1921. It was Penrose who pushed Andrew W.Mellon for the post of Treasury Secretary in the Harding administration over the up-and-coming Herbert Hoover. Free-enterprising Mellon was the international oligarchy's favored choice to prepare the United States for the Great Depression.Today the Mel­ Ions own, at least, Pennsylvania Republican Senator H. John Heinz III, who himself paid over $3 million from his own family's coffers to buy his election in 1976.

Andrew Mellon was the most renowned of the second generation Mellons, serving as Treasury Secretary in three administrations beginning with President Harding in 1921. His role in creating the last depression comprises a story itself.

Billy Mellon Hitchcock, great grandson of Thomas Mellon. Hitchcock got involved in an international corporation..... transformed '___' manufacturing from cottage indus­try to big business.Hitchcock was finally busted in 1969,

Matthew Taylor Mellon was a confirmed Nazi.....Matthew, already heavily influenced by the then-fashionable H. L. Mencken, became a thoroughgoing Nietzschean.In the late 1920s he began his thesis on the "Early American Views on Negro Slavery " which was used by the Nazis for propaganda material .When the European oligarchy opted to push Hitler into power in Germany, Mellon was already a solid Nazi supporter.

larouchepub.com...

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join