It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In reply to one of your earlier posts. I don't think any journalists need a schooling in UFO lore to ask TTSA why they have those biologists/lawyers on their advisory team. Unless of course all these people already know this is an operation of some kinds and asking those questions will not be career enhancing for them. I do suspect that this all may be a chess game with what appears to be two opposing sides moving both the black and white pieces.

Bender or Kean or Blumenthal never ask? Even Pope, Mcmillan, Greenwald or Colavito never seem to twig on either about these science people hidden in plain sight on TTSA's advisory team. Same for Bigelow cleaning out MUFON's database with tax dollars. Both of these things seems to just fly over everyone's heads. The doubters and supporters alike. It doesn't register as important for some reason.

And those buildings meant to house the meta-materials...what ever became of them?

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena...

“We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener,” said Harold E. Puthoff,

NY Times Dec 2017

The TTSA ADAM video showed Hoffster chucking them in a cabinet near his office window.

So where are these buildings? The taxpayers of America paid an already rich man a lot of money for them didn't they?

edit on 23/2/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What is your personal opinion on why TTSA has these bio folks within their ranks? Just window dressing?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

What is your personal opinion on why TTSA has these bio folks within their ranks? Just window dressing?

Not window dressing. I suspect they were there for a reason and it all has something to do with protecting the interests of the people that have surrounded Tom DeLonge and before that Big Bob. The dark controllers of the Anglo-Saxon Security State. It's a matter of record that TTSA originally declared....

The Science Division is designed to be a theoretical and experimental laboratory to challenge conventional thinking with the discovery of new world of physics and consciousness-related possibilities and exploring how to use them to affect the world positively. We have access to a global team of research scientists with advanced knowledge to pursue projects which include Human Ultra-Experience Database, Engineering Space-Time Metrics, Brain-Computer Interface, and Telepathy.

Human ultra-experience database - Develop a world-wide digital database cataloguing different types of supranormal experiences, with the goal of creating proprietary algorithms to find detailed patterns and correlate them with other academic research.

Brain-computer interface technology - Explore new approaches for the use of sophisticated technologies to promote direct brain to computer interfaces.

Engineering the space-time metric - Develop next-generation aerospace propulsion technologies, using a concept referred to as metric engineering, which uses advanced math modelling techniques, providing a technology base to the Aerospace Division for future products.

Telepathy - Explore the location in the brain where this phenomenon is centered, and develop protocols for its enhancement and use....

TTSA - 2017

That's all suddenly been dropped and all they say now is...

The company’s Science Division is a theoretical and experimental laboratory that seeks to challenge conventional thinking and discover the next-generation of physics. We have access to world-renowned scientists with advanced knowledge to pursue the company’s research projects, which include quantum communication technology, the A.D.A.M. (Acquisition & Data Analysis of Materials) Research Project, and THE VAULT (formerly the Community of Interest).

TTSA - Feb 2020

Don't forget Vallee disassociated himself before he even was associated and Nolan and Kelleher have cut their ties and rather discreetly distanced themselves as well. I suspect it all has to do with investigating future weapon technologies involving all the things above. But people forget these things rapidly.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

If it's just an effort to make up for the government's past lies, okay. 
Good luck to him

I think we have to concede that the real architects of the TTSA, as to ultimate purpose and overarching goals, are very firmly hidden away. Probably in some drab office somewhere on a modest pay. There is probably a few guys involved, with some knowledge about psychology, groupthink and propaganda.

It is, I believe, partly to rein in the giggle factor and partly to renovate the USM and Pentagon in the eyes of a new generation.

There are probably sidegoals as well. ATIP and Elizondo was a late addition, we should remember. We all know what it is counterintelligence people do.

I am pretty convinced they are looking for someone and also something. Things go wrong, after all. People misunderstand and are deliberately kept in the dark, which can make people do things for the wrong reasons. The woolly subject of UFOs is well suited to hoovering up information that should not be out there as well as other things, I suspect.

We have a many headed hydra on our hands here, which from a budget perspective is good value for money. Someone is probably pretty pleased with himself.

How do you see TTSA's stated and apparently realized goal of briefing members of Congress and other political leaders fit in with this?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
*chinks wine glass and adjusts glasses*

I'm having quite the Sunday evening chuckle.

Drama of the 3rd kind. Dolan, The Bleds, Pasulka, TTSA, Cameron, even the Vatican!!! all being ratted out in real time

m.facebook.com...
edit on 23-2-2020 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
We’ve may have reached some kind of glass ceiling in ufology. Abduction claims, sighting claims, exploration by popular books (for making money not solving the issue---infotainment) has all become almost institutionalized, prosaic and predictable. And the reality is that the military and government or private industry don’t have the technology to find out the truth. It's just that simple.

People like TTSA are delusional and offer nothing new. TDL put out the false hope of “disclosure” and failed to live up to that. So as far as I'm concerned they might as well quit, go home and all get another job. Try selling shoes.

Soon, TTSA will just fade away into oblivion and leave ufology in the lurch, as they proceed to contribute NOTHING to ufology, but some rank propaganda about confronting what we can’t confront, don’t know how to confront, and when we do...people die.

Mantell UFO Incident

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh my......What did I just read.

I read this. The truth is coming!!

m.facebook.com...

edit on 24-2-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The TTSA ADAM video showed Hoffster chucking them in a cabinet near his office window.

It was fun to watch🙄.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Well, assuming it's the Knapp Executive Summary, that has to have been produced between February 2008 and June 2011, those being the dates that Admiral Curtis, who'd commanded the Nimitz group, held the assignment the Summary says he held at the time of writing. And it's a mighty long Executive Summary -- I think this is the whole report, or at least a large chunk of it.

Apart from that, I'd echo the criticisms already leveled by John Greenwald over at the Bla ck Vault and add that this may include bits of a genuine Navy document, possibly an investigation into the initial leak of the TicTac video -- note the concern with how far up the chain reporting went. But your actual genuine ONI report it ain't.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
*chinks wine glass and adjusts glasses*

I'm having quite the Sunday evening chuckle.

Drama of the 3rd kind. Dolan, The Bleds, Pasulka, TTSA, Cameron, even the Vatican!!! all being ratted out in real time

m.facebook.com...

Can someone summarize the claims for those of us without a FB?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The Science Division is designed to be a theoretical and experimental laboratory to challenge conventional thinking with the discovery of new world of physics and consciousness-related possibilities and exploring how to use them to affect the world positively. We have access to a global team of research scientists with advanced knowledge to pursue projects which include Human Ultra-Experience Database, Engineering Space-Time Metrics, Brain-Computer Interface, and Telepathy.

Human ultra-experience database - Develop a world-wide digital database cataloguing different types of supranormal experiences, with the goal of creating proprietary algorithms to find detailed patterns and correlate them with other academic research.

Brain-computer interface technology - Explore new approaches for the use of sophisticated technologies to promote direct brain to computer interfaces.

Engineering the space-time metric - Develop next-generation aerospace propulsion technologies, using a concept referred to as metric engineering, which uses advanced math modelling techniques, providing a technology base to the Aerospace Division for future products.

Telepathy - Explore the location in the brain where this phenomenon is centered, and develop protocols for its enhancement and use....

All of this stuff, straight out of BASS and Puthoff old SRI days leftover material, and fantasy techno junk lying around the web, was just a smokescreen since they didn’t really have anything to contribute to ufology since the disclosure part was a bust.
They were about disclosure to the legitimate ufologists and came up shaky or knew they had nothing to disclose so they came up with this old stuff as compensation.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Yeah, I won't pretend I have all the answers.

But ask yourself this: If someone, somewhere decided ufology needs to be a little more respectable, then you would want them to do such things, yes?

If they thougth someone was sitting on either materials or information you want to remove from the public domain, wouldn't it be nice to have control over the main recipient of new stories and materials which might surface? So that you can squash the ones you really don't want out there?

All through a self funding operation run by a rock star? Who is launching an app to report everything that flies wherever people are? Good value for money, if you ask me. I mean, why not do it if you have a modicum of control?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmy121

But your actual genuine ONI report it ain't.

Yeah. I made a post 5-6 weeks ago about Paco’s appearance for a podcast interview and he clearly states it was ONI in namely only; it was Zondo and Co that put that study/report together....10-11 years after the incident.

What criticisms are you referring to with respect to Greenwald/BV?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmy121
a reply to: Guest101

Well, assuming it's the Knapp Executive Summary, that has to have been produced between February 2008 and June 2011, those being the dates that Admiral Curtis, who'd commanded the Nimitz group, held the assignment the Summary says he held at the time of writing. And it's a mighty long Executive Summary -- I think this is the whole report, or at least a large chunk of it.

Thanks for that.
The report indeed states that D.C. Curtis is still in command and he retired in 2011.
So assuming the report was made in 2015, this is an inconsistency.

The Wayback Machine has a 2015 capture of the Wikipedia page on D.C. Curtis, from 4 Apr 2015.
It states:

Derwood C. Curtis is a vice admiral in the United States Navy. As of 2010, he is the Commander, Naval Surface Forces and concurrently Commander, Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet.

It doesn’t state anything about his retirement (the current Wikipedia page does) and uses present tense.

It also refers to the Navy’s bio page on Curtis.

The Navy’s bio page on Curtis from March 2015 does not state explicitly that he is retired, either:

In his final assignment, Vice Adm. D.C. Curtis served as the third commander of Naval Surface Forces and the 15th commander of the Pacific Fleet’s Naval Surface Force.

The use of past tense only suggests he left the Navy, but nowhere an explicit reference to his retirement is made.

If the writers of the report used these pages to find out more about the current whereabouts of D.C. Curtis, they might have gotten the wrong impression that Curtis was still in service.
The report states:

The commander of the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group during the intercept was Rear Admiral D.C. Curtis now a Vice Admiral (VADM) and is commander of Naval Surface Forces and the Pacific Fleet’s Naval Surface Force.

It reads like a sloppy sentence with the last part copied from the Navy Bio page. It is conceivable that the writers of the report made the wrong assumption in 2015 that Curtis was still in service.

Paco makes clear that ONI interviewed Fravor in 2015, and interviewed all other witnesses as well during that period.
ONI then made a report of which Paco got a copy, and according to Paco the Executive Summary of this report is on the Internet.

The people who interviewed Favor introduced themselves as ONI and were the first people who gave the incident any serious attention. This was in 2015.
Paco speculates they may have been AATIP presenting themselves as ONI but he is not sure of that.

As you stated, the I-team report might be a compilation of different pages copied from the ONI report, but if ONI wrote the front page they sure reached some remarkable conclusions.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It is very interesting, and not least weird.

Do you have any background for why this all of a sudden is leaked like that? I am betting some people will be very angry and upset...

Anyway, a new movie, that's what we really really need in Ufology. That will clear everything up, no doubt.

It's not as if we have hundreds of movies already, after all, so this is quite the novelty.

Thanks for sharing..

BT

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It is very interesting, and not least weird.

Do you have any background for why this all of a sudden is leaked like that? I am betting some people will be very angry and upset...

I wrote some pages back,that its possible we re seeing an internal civil war of sorts.Like Baa said theres only so much popcorn one can eat

Anyway, a new movie, that's what we really really need in Ufology. That will clear everything up, no doubt.

It's not as if we have hundreds of movies already, after all, so this is quite the novelty.

Thanks for sharing..

BT

As for this, the company's precursor , the OSS had an interesting pdf Which discussed the potentialities of movies on influencing behaviors, attitudes, thoughts you name it and went to great lengths on how to coordinate with the big screen guys for psy ops. I guess Mr Bean wasnt their cup of tea on how movies should run and they decided to make their own studio

snipet

Establishing a motion picture sub-committee or panel to coordinate in the interest of psychological warfare motion picture intelligence and foreign intelligence derived from motion pictures; and to serve as liaison between the JPWC and motion picture op rating units for purposes of advising and implementing over—all psychological warfare strategy in the field of action pictures.

edit on 25-2-2020 by IMSAM because: fix pdf link

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Haha.. ah, the war of the spin doctors. It would be almost cute, if it wasn't also so amoral. The greater good, eh? For whatever value of "good" I suspect...

I think they have indeed meddled in this subject for years, but I also have a feeling this area is much more difficult to manage and shape than others. So many characters who, at any moment, can go off on any wild tangent. Not sure how useful they can get it to be, other than some secret stuff conveniently being mistaken for this and that.

Maybe some internal people decided to push it in a direction closer to their own beliefs? You get all sorts in government too, I suppose.

UFO Jesus? Ancient Angel Aliens? A Religion for the 21st Century...

Hard to know when it is by design or one of the involved parties going off on their own on a little myth making.

That being said, a lot of the Choir has been singing the Ode to Ancient Aliens for the last year or so. So it is at least a pretty concerted effort.

Maybe someone decided that it was good it didn't get too techical and scientific, so let's go with it.

Maybe we'll even get to see a certain swiss citizen on center stage too in the near future? Why not, if everyone else is piping to the same tune? He certainly gets a lot of airtime on my beloved History Channel.
edit on 25-2-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
And heres me helping them with their new movie poster.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Someone on Twitter started questioning the photos of alleged paranormal events at the home of the Bledsoes as posted by Chris's son Ryan. The guy is ex-military amd claims to be an experiencer himself.

Chris seemed to think the attacks were personal.

The person in question also posted a video on his Facebook page which again questioned the Bledsoes. In the video he is seen smoking medical marijuana he takes for PTSD.

Chris went on this person's Facebook page and called him a drug addict.

The guy retaliated by posting a long series of older personal messages from Chris to him about a pending movie or TV show about his experiences which involves Diana Pasulka, the Vatican, the aerospace industry, Grant Cameron, maybe Rich Dolan and others. Chris was asking the guy to not talk about this project because Chris was under an NDA and afraid the funding would drop out.

The messages are fairly vague but it seems like the gist of the movie will be that these paranormal/UFO experiences involve angels and spiritual entities who are here to help save the planet.

As we have talked about on this thread, someone is definitely trying to tie thousands of years of religion and mythology together with the more recent UFO phenomena in some kind of grand unified theory of woo. But somewhere this group seems to have splintered into two camps, one of which thinks this is a massive extinction level threat and the other who thinks this is a warm friendly sip of cocoa from your mom.

Of course since we are dealing with a lot of intelligence agents, these people might actually all be on the same team but just working different angles.

Either way they really want to control the narrative. Perhaps there are pending events that will be harder to spin once they get underway?

Or maybe it's all just bull#.

UFOlogy never changes.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

TTSAs entertainment division I think is making some kind of movie

Entertainment and science, that’s a great mix

I’m being facetious of course...

Any movie from TTSA will always be looked at as some kind of mass psychological manipulation.

The very concept of mixing entertainment with a supposed scientific endeavor to discover something to me doesn't mix too well.

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join