It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
cylindrical UFOs are not a fresh phenomenon - eg, wasn't Zamora's 1964 white object cylindrical, too?
What you will probably never hear a UFOlogist quote, but it's completely true, is that Zamora said the UFO looked like a balloon.

Yes, he did. But he was only referring to its appearance from afar, not its behavior.

Straight from the original Blue Book report:

Object was oval, in shape. It was smooth--no windows or doors. […]
Noted object to rise to about level of car, about 20 to 25 feet guess--took I guess about six seconds when object started to rise and I glanced back. […]
I stopped because I did not hear the roar.[…]
I looked up, and I saw the object going away from me. It did not come any closer to me. It appeared to go in straight line and at same height--possibly 10 to 15 feet from ground […].
Object was traveling very fast. It seemed to rise up, and take off immediately across country. I ran back to my car and […] radioed to Nep Lopez, radio operator, to "look out of the window, to see if you could see an object." He asked what is it? I answered "It looks like a balloon." […]
As I was calling Nep, I could still see the object. The object seemed to lift up slowly, and to "get small" in the distance very fast. [...] It disappeared as it went over the mountain. It had no flame whatsoever as it was traveling over the ground, and no smoke or noise.

Source: www.nicap.org...

So, the object traveled much faster horizontally than it did vertically. That does not sound like a balloon.

The FBI report confirms this:

Heard two or three loud thumps, less than a second apart, then with a roar and bluish and orange flames, object slowly vertically rose to about car height, then noise and flame stopped and object took off at high speed in straight line and almost horizontally to disappear over distant mountain.

Source: www.nicap.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
So, the object traveled much faster horizontally than it did vertically. That does not sound like a balloon.
You have limited experience with balloons apparently. Here's a balloon that does pretty much what Zamora said, goes up a little bit then shoots off over the hill.

Zamora admitted his own speed and time estimates may be inaccurate.

Also keep in mind that if the balloon isn't much lighter than air at ground level, it may not go very high. We don't have information on the buoyancy of the balloon but if you're assuming it had high buoyancy, that may be an unwarranted assumption.

The school president doesn't seem to have any doubts about it being a student prank, and he apparently knows who did it as he suggested to Linus Pauling, but the students who did it won't come forward.

Colgate Now Makes Things Clearer

Now, very recently, Colgate has made things much clearer.

In email replies received by this author from Dr. Colgate dated August 1, 2012 and on August 8, 2012 to further questions that I had of him much was learned about the “reasons and ways” of the hoax.

Dr. Colgate has I believe, truthfully and on his legacy, now graciously imparted to me further insight on the hoax scenario. In his words:

“It was a prank and I was very concerned for Officer Zamora.”

“No one would come forward on this, they were all embarrassed.”

“So many things were pressuring me and still are about this.”

“I did not feel that I could add anything by pressuring the students, and recognized it as a prank.”

“The students were embarrassed about the possible harm that could have come to Zamora (from the prank.)”

“No additional communication with Pauling(on this)”

“He too may have been embarrassed.”

edit on 2020215 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
It's interesting to me (in relation to the article I posted above about transcranial magnetic stimulation) that it is possible there are secret projects involving ships that use cutting edge technology to fly and, as a side effect, give off strong magnetic waves that cause hallucinations in the people who witness their flights.

Notice how TMS machines are either touching or in very close proximity to a patients skull.
Once you start cranking up the magnetism to cover the sort of distances reported in UFO encounters- the effects on other localised metal objects/instrumentation/sensors would be very apparent.

Any aspirations of stealth would also be gone as you could track the source using a compass.

Metric engineering is all about changing the P&P values of free space.
If there were some sort of exotic propulsion device based on creating artificial EM horizons - there are plenty of ways this could potentially interfere with cognitive function - esp. areas of the brain suspected to utilise quantum vibrations as an underlying process.
edit on 15-2-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
You have limited experience with balloons apparently. Here's a balloon that does pretty much what Zamora said, goes up a little bit then shoots off over the hill.

I do know that balloons tend to move with the wind, not against it.
The UFO that Zamora saw moved against the wind.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've just posted this elsewhere. So to get away from debating the Socorro UFO case and back to Retired Lt. Tim in his recent Pop Mechanics piece.

DoD Personal Performance Reviews are exempt from FOIA

U.S.C. 552(b)(6)). In other words, because of the personal nature of performance information, FOIA protects the rated employee's privacy....

Source

Yet there at the very top of the the piece is a clipping of Elizondo's Performance Review.

Who else could have provided that?

Tim was nobody in ufology 9 months ago. Suddenly he writes about Lazar's FBI raid. Then he writes about about the Nimitz case and how the original FLIR tape somehow ended up in Germany in 2007.Then he moves to Germany himself appears on a number of radio shows and podcast and is like others who've suddenly rose to fame now an idol of UFO social media. Then suddenly he gets all this information that no one else could get hold of previously.

I think he just got Zondo'd.

edit on 15/2/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You are on the ball MM.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

He's admitted it himself...

With TTSA I have frequently over the last 8-9 months spoken with Lue Elizondo and more recently I've had a lot of very lengthy chats with Chris Mellon....

Source

He said this in December of 2019. So he was talking to these guys just before he blogged about Bob Lazar's raid in April 2019 and the word "frequently" is there too.

So why did we have to wait so long (more than two years) for all this information to come out?

I am not saying he's working for or even with TTSA at this stage. But there's a trail of breadcrumbs there isn't there?

edit on 15/2/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
TTSA has a lot of MSM friends. I guess this Tim guy is the newest on the propaganda team.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So where are these leaked documents?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
I do know that balloons tend to move with the wind, not against it.
The UFO that Zamora saw moved against the wind.
That link provides additional support that a balloon would be expected to travel horizontally since it confirms the winds were high, so if you were aware of that I'm surprised you led with concerns about horizontal motion of a balloon, when that tells me to expect horizontal movement, a lot of it.

As for the direction, IF Zamora's report of direction of the UFO was accurate, then yes that would be a problem not only for a balloon, but any conceivable object that looks like a balloon with no visible means of propulsion. So again, IF Zamora and the wind data are all accurate, that would mean some kind of unknown technology, either earthly or alien was involved.

As I said nobody doubts Zamora's intentions to tell the truth, nor do I doubt the intentions of the witnesses who said the Yukon UFO was approximately 300 yards away (a close encounter), when satellite entry data showed the actual distance to the UFO was 145 miles. So witnesses can make errors, and apparently Zamora was panicked and at one point disoriented since he fell down as he was running away from it and his glasses fell off so he couldn't see too well until he found them and put them back on. So if I don't assign 100% confidence to the sole witness of the direction who wasn't even able to see part of the departure of the UFO because his face was pointing at the ground when he fell from running away from it, I hope you understand why.

Still though, the wind direction argument is a much better concern than the horizontal movement you led with, and the case is not solved so that's an open question.

I was looking at the forecasts for wind direction in Socorro on Tuesday and the wind direction is predicted to do a 180 degree about-face between 8am and 11am, then go in a 3rd direction different from those two in the early afternoon, then a 4th direction in the later afternoon. So it's going to be all over the place, all in the same day. That link you posted also suggests wind directions would be changing 180 degrees on that day too as the low pressure moved through the area, so we have to make a lot of assumptions about accuracy of the timing and wind direction data, though between historical wind records and witness accuracy, I think witness accuracy tends to be less reliable, especially in the case of a single witness, but even in multiple witness cases, I think all 30 or so Yukon UFO witnesses were not anywhere close to the actual distance in their distance estimates.

One problem I have with this idea of some kind of "advanced propulsion" technology going against the wind: doesn't it seem a little strange it would need to make such a fuss and seemingly backward method of propulsion to get off the ground? It really doesn't add up for advanced propulsion, but it would make perfect sense if the liftoff was a pyrotechnics show and Zamora was confused about the direction it took off when he couldn't even see it because he was too busy running away from it and falling down and losing his glasses.

edit on 2020215 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So where are these leaked documents?

Well, where are the leaked documents? I'm asking an objective question.

Is this guy just talking crap?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I linked the Kit Green document on the last page if thats what you mean.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Heres the zamora case file, an interesting read

Anyone else has the feeling that Tim was brought in to fill the shoes the other mouthpieces failed to? one more arrow to the ttsa quiver

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Re Donut man. Yep something like that. Its been interesting to watch.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

So what else is new in this Tom delonge threads
edit on 16-2-2020 by Hyperboles because: Is anyone and otherwise are now I am logging and after a long time was away

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hey Baa

Something interesting in twitter ,hmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

I linked the Kit Green document on the last page if thats what you mean.

No, the Tim McMillan guy who claims he has proof Zondo and the gang were telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

According to Lt. Tim's report......

Though the documents were unclassified, they contained sensitive information, and the person sharing them did so only under the guarantee that Popular Mechanics would not make them publicly available...

Popular Mechanics - Inside the The Pentagon's UFO Program

He also tweeted [excerpted]....

......The entire report is proprietary property of Bigelow Aerospace. I was allowed to look at it in its entirety and make notes, however, I was not given a copy to keep

The only person (including the USG) who can legally release the entire report is Bigelow Aerospace. Sorry... I tried to get it all out, but you’ll have to redirect the requests to Bigelow...

Twitter

Sounds a bit like Linda Moulton Howe when she got Dotyfied with the Aquarius documents all those years ago....

You'll probably be interested in the statement in Tim's report as well that says

Though the BAASS Ten Month Report includes an abundance of UAP information, nothing within the text contains any data or information provided by the U.S. government.

Conversely, there are a number of requests made by BAASS for access to specific UAP information being held within the DoD and other U.S. agencies. Sources say this is key to understanding how Elizondo entered the picture.

Popular Mechanics - Inside the The Pentagon's UFO Program

edit on 16/2/2020 by mirageman because: eta

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

In other words its all BS.

BTW I also thought about the LH Doty episode. I see them snatching the paper out of their hands and saying:
Times up fool. This is turning into high comedy.

These people are so full of crap they repeat the same BS over and over

edit on 16-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Is it IMSAM. I will digest Tims offerings offerings over a couple of crates. I am not sure these days how else to wade through all this stuff, what with a dozen young guns on the loose running amock on Twitter and then there is Tim.

So he is not a TTSA fan .......

@Hyperboles I guess you could refresh and start at page 1 again to see what you might of missed😁.

I see Mirageman is on top form and misses nothing.

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join