It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: InspectaBecky

I think we should clarify Nick Pope's role at our UK MoD. Just so there are no misconceptions about his career.

Nick Pope was never head of any official "UK UFO Project". That is a term he has been responsible for infusing into the psyche of paranormal culture in America. You will not find his predecessors or successors referring to themselves in that capacity,

His job description at the MoD is a matter of record in MoD File DEFE 24-2000. He was a 'junior desk officer' involved dealing with queries from the public and media between 1991-1994. Which is somewhat different from the image he likes to now cultivate.

Nick is not a researcher and has been nearly 25 years since he was employed at the MoD in the above position. In fact there is evidence uncovered that he remained out of the loop as there was a 2nd desk investigating UFOs.

The first revelation contained in the new files shows that the MoD ran two desks dealing with UFO sightings between 1947 and 1997. Although one of these desks was known to the public, taking calls from citizens reporting possible UFO sightings, the second was classified and staffed by intelligence experts working to investigate possible extra-terrestrial threats.

Source

Whoa!! So, basically 36 months doing PR responses to weird sightings? That letter just blew his spot up worse than a little sister lol. Great find, guessing he’s never acknowledged this..?

I think it was the TTSA conference in Italy, that Lu gave Pope a standing ovation for paving the way for them. I guess that’s more true than he realized haha

ETA: Nm, listening to the podcast, he kind of addressed it. Glad he and Lu enjoyed a wry laugh over our doubts haha.
edit on 19-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

What we should really do is examine with a critical eye anything that we are told to internalize.

Much as we would critically examine any pill handed to us by a dodgy stranger with unknown motives befor swallowing it whole.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Bingo...
I am really starting to believe that we have mastered anti-gravity tech..... (military at least)

I cannot emphasize enough the significance of that statement coming from that individual.

Also Lue is back on TV :

Credit Chase Koetzke twitter feed:
"Breaking news.... Lue Elizondo is joining Kennedy Live on Fox News tonight at 9 PM."
edit on 19-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Agreed but I really don't think Bryan Bender has any bizarro conspiracy ill intentions.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Probably underway since he moved to the U.S.

I now have the distinct impression that he's been subsidized the whole time he's been here. If so it explains a lot because he's a sucky ufologist.

Have you ever read Pope's UFO themed novels? I have not but they seem to be about an alien invasion that begins slowly.

Neither have I, but he's keeping the TTSA "fear" angle going. Says we're going to hear a lot more about exposure effects. Not just through TTSA, sounded like he was talking about some FOIA stuff.

Pope has his talking points down pretty tight---he's been rehearsed. I'm going to have to revisit Condign and check out the recent releases. There'll be clues there as to where they're going with this. Doesn't mean this is all leading to the truth, it ain't, but we can start to glimpse the narrative better.

At first I found all this funny. Not anymore. We're being led towards something. Since we're already being deceived about it by the early-birdies, I don't expect that to change. Don't get me wrong, I think we'll be given some truth that's rather freaky but only enough to sell the big lie to follow.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Agreed but I really don't think Bryan Bender has any bizarro conspiracy ill intentions.

Bender appears on Unidentified buttering up the TTSA-holes. Doesn't that call his objectivity into question?

---

And are we really "down the rabbit hole" because a couple of pilots saw something they couldn't identify?

I guess I have a higher threshold for bizarre revelations.

edit on 19-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Bender writes what he's told to, I betcha, and he's being fed amazing tales that he's swallowing whole and are probably blowing his mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

And are we really "down the rabbit hole" because a couple of pilots saw something they couldn't identify?

I guess I have a higher threshold for bizarre revelations.

That's just the appetizer, CC. This is a major operation. The unprecedented MSM push was the first clue that there was some big guns behind the young guns. It's not just TTSA either. Even the science websites and outlets in my newsfeed are all of a sudden flooded with E.T.-type stuff. Anyone else notice that?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

As I said patience ....just one of the hot news items that will unfold in the next two weeks...

BREAKING: SENATORS UFO BRIEFING

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

As I said patience ....just one of the hot news items that will unfold in the next two weeks...

BREAKING: SENATORS GET UFO BRIEFING...

BREAKING: SENATORS GET UFO BRIEFING

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

BREAKING: SENATORS GET UFO BRIEFING...

BREAKING: SENATORS GET UFO BRIEFING

Sorry, nothing short of a mothership landing in Central Park is going to send me down the rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Like I said.... SLOW DRIP.....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I am speed reading our good friend Nick Pope's first novel Operation Thunder Cloud now.

Spoiler! It seems that the "aliens" are really Neanderthals who separated themselves from Homo sapiens and moved underground where they lived parallel to us for thousands of years. They were responsible for inspiring many fairy stories and religions. Somehow they were able to develop much more advanced technology (guess it was their big brains) and only surfaced when the U.S.set off underground atomic explosions and blew their # up.

When the U.S. Government threatened to expose them back in,the 1940s the Neanderthals started abducting humans and secretly imfecting them with a biological agent that could be combined with another biological doodad to wipe everybody out if we didn't get off their Neanderthal backs. So the NSA is charged with keeping their presence a secret.

This whole deception is blown when a test of the Neanderthal interstellar ship that they hope to use to find another home in the galaxy is shot down in the U.K.

Shenanigans ensue when the U.K. Government captures the ship and some live and dead occupants and then the president of the U.S. Hillary Spencer has to tell the Prime Minister that we've known about these pesky highly advanced Neanderthals for decades but have not told our greatest ally. It's an awkward moment.

That's as far as I have gotten. I see several parallels with Sekret Machines interestingly enough.

There is also a sequel where a full fledged war breaks out with the Neanderthals.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

You know whats sticking in my mind as of late...
When Trump was asked about UFOs and he was talking about the navy pilots who see them frequently that "I want them to think whatever they think,"
Is he saying they are consciousness related here?

Maybe grasping slightly but the answer he gave it was like the question was unexpected therefore the answer unscripted.
I have also heard Trump declare himself a studier of history which is possibly another way of saying studier of the esoteric/occult.

I took it is he wants his Navy pilots to report these things as they see them. He trusts his pilots. He’s not going to be painted in a corner and not back his pilots.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Like I said...This time its DIFFERENT... From BREAKING ARTICLE

Credit Politico:

“There are people coming out of the woodwork,” said one former government official who has participated in some of the meetings.

A current intelligence official added: “More requests for briefings are coming in.”

The sessions have been organized by the Navy but have also included staff from the under secretary of Defense for Intelligence, the sources said. Both were not authorized to talk publicly about the briefings.

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

BREAKING: SENATORS UFO BRIEFING
I keep saying that Fravor should have turned his camera on. All he had to do was flip the switch on his helmet to record. Why do you think there's a saying "pics or it didn't happen?" I believe Fravor saw something but obviously there's some skepticism and even the Nimitz report says that he and his WSO had conflicting reports on the speed of the object, Fravor saying it was hovering and the WSO saying it was going about 500 knots; they can't both be right.

They come several days after President Donald Trump told ABC News that he, too, had been briefed on the reports. “I did have one very brief meeting on it,” he said. “But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”

TTSA released three videos, but none of those show anything that interesting once you understand them.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This is a separate tweet from another individual...its pretty PROFOUND...

We should really try to internalize the significance of this statement from an individual with such high level of credibility

Source Twitter Feed

I take that as he’s aware of tech that’s out pacing the already fast R&D and to the level it could fundamentally change things for many in the world.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Not going to argue that point of view on Bender. Keeping all scenarios open for now. Not biting down on any one hook, regardless of how tasty the bait.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That scenario transcends “disclosure” and renders anything PTB have been sitting on, worthless.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I keep saying that Fravor should have turned his camera on. All he had to do was flip the switch on his helmet to record. Why do you think there's a saying "pics or it didn't happen?" I believe Fravor saw something but obviously there's some skepticism and even the Nimitz report says that he and his WSO had conflicting reports on the speed of the object, Fravor saying it was hovering and the WSO saying it was going about 500 knots; they can't both be right.

And Fravor discounting Kevin Day's own story doesn't help matters, especially since Day was the Star of 'Unidentified''s second episode. Again, I have to ask why Corbell deleted Fravor's comments from the video of Fravor, Curious George and Corbell on stage at the 2019 McMinnville UFO Fest. More details here

As George told Fravor:

“I guess you’re being diplomatic, but some of the stories and claims that have been made by people, who may have been on those ships, are just bull#.”

Why is Fravor that much more erm bankable than the rest?

TTSA released three videos, but none of those show anything that interesting once you understand them.

Well, the pilots themselves agreed the videos didn't show anything that interesting even BEFORE we understood them.

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join