It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I also have the suspicion that whether the above is true or not there's a dangling thread in Day's account they fear and that could cause more of their deception to unravel if picked at. That's totally spidey-sense I admit, but it keeps nagging at me in a way that I've learned not to ignore. I'll be paying more attention to what Day has to say from here on out. 

May I suggest you revisit Day's fictionalized novel? I think in a few early statements he said he wrote it to process the strangeness of the Nimitz episode and the impact it had on him. He fictionalized because he was scared he would get into trouble for telling it, I seem to remember.

I find it a bit more than just curious that in this novel, the main protagonist is visited by two "government scientists" (I think one is a physicist, in the novel) who whisk him away and tell him some pretty amazing things. All this while being hunted by government remote viewers. Or so the scientist tells the protagonist.

Isn't it an amazing coincidence that remote viewing would pop up in Days account?
edit on 20-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yep. That's deep. Wonder how early Puthoff---and Green's MRI---got ahold of him? Further, I'm guessing the remote viewing connections are even more rampant than we are already aware of. 👍

Thanks for the rundown. I haven't read Day's fictional account so I guess I have some homework.

Also: Does anyone know of an updated Condign report to include the later releases? Read the original and will be reading again. It would be great to have what's available all together.
edit on 20-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Here is an interesting interview with Kevin Day.

I think the novel is called "The Seer".

EDIT:

The spooks seem to have come into Days life in 2016.

Q:The protagonists in your story is visited by spooks and has advanced cognitive abilities- based off your experiences. Can you describe the "spooks"and how you feel your cognition is advanced?

DAY: “Chaka Tay and Forrest entered my life in the spring of 2016. What seemed at the time to be a chance meeting at a friends house ended up being a pre-planned meeting on their part. Which I only learned of later. It was only later too that I learned of their actual reason for finding me. So, I will jump to the end and tell the story backwards.

I now know my spook friends came to see me in order to ascertain my mental state. And also to inform me that 'I was incredibly important to what's about to happen'. And they even went as far as to express a fear I would 'make a continental plate slip into the ocean'. As it turns out, Chaka Tay and Forrest had come to see me because of the TIC TAC encounters. However, their cover story at the time had absolutely nothing to do with the TIC TAC encounter!

Their stated reason at the time was, 'we might like to use Bald Eagle Mine as a training ground for spec ops'. Suggesting they were either CIA or DIA, but never saying so directly.

I even took them out to the Kalmiopsis Wilderness where my mine is located. As it also turns out, the spooks already knew everything about me and what I had been going through before they met me. They even acknowledged the strange physic ability that I seem to have – which is, I seem to be able to manifest things and situations, hence their stated fears. What I think about has a weird way of becoming reality. It has happened now too many times to be just coincidence. In fact, I now manifest things on purpose.

I also seem to have been advantaged with what I now know is called 'downloaded information'. The geological discoveries I made at Bald Eagle mine are a direct result of this – I'm not a geologist yet have made discoveries that many actual geologists had missed entirely according to the available academic literature on the Josephine Ophiolite (JO) geology.

The source of gold at my mine is from an underground massive sulfide deposit from 154 myo sea-bottom. Extinct hydro-thermal vents can be found across a huge area of land – with untold billions in minerals. And no geologist had previously discovered that fact or just how many extinct hydro-thermal camps can be found within the JO. The deposits are all within the wilderness area however, and my family and I are strongly opposed to mining it because it would destroy an extremely sensitive habitat. We have maintained our claims since the 1920s as a placer mine. Every year family members go camp and pan the creek, never digging.

Lastly, I want to say that I did not know about the connection this all had with the TIC TAC encounter until very recently. It was only recently that I have put 2 and 2 together. Until recently, I did not know a thing about Vallee-Davis.”

(Source above)
edit on 20-6-2019 by beetee because: Fixed formatting and bolded an interesting phrase

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I hear ya, it’s seems you’re pretty plugged in. Trump, theosophical biases, and 6-degrees of Tesla for the win — glad we’re in the business of perpetuating nonsense.

Keep it up, Aleister Crowley may well manifest his/her latest incarnation and bestow upon you that hidden knowledge and reveal the true genius of DJT — I know Gut is a bona fide Trump nut-hugger; maybe it’s a didactic ATS psy-op to, absolutely, convince us of DJT’s transcendent genius?

Does anyone — literally anyone — reading this forum/boards have a single bit of engineering background? Anyone?!

These craft/whatever are NOT a physics ‘problem’. Never have been. It’s an engineering discontinuity that, apparently, only a few fair-minded, disinterested individuals have ever attempted to wrestle into submission...none have even gotten off the mat, let alone pinned.

Whatever.

It’s your fantasy and Trump is a media mogul. Nothing less, nothing more.

***Now where are my stars??? I do this for narcissistic, hedonic recognition, not truth and reconciliation.***

Where’s my Bryce Harper, “that’s clown question, bro” meme??

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

I'm surprised you're still breathing, geezer. For real. I'm sincerely glad you are though. You're like a whack-a-mole. 😘

edit on 20-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Craven looks like a bundle of fun to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I gotta agree with you here GUT Re; Day. Its very similar to Rendlesham in terms of the "witnesses" - I think its quite clear who they have stacked their confidence behind. Fravor is a Burroughs and Day is Penniston; the similarities are quite striking actually. Whose going to be Larry? - God forbid.

Whats interesting here is that Doorbell and Sleepy are clearly onboard with the TTSA in terms of distributing information for them. Whats interesting is how their narratives; Skinwalker / Lazar fit into the overall TTSA narrative too. I think much will be done to tie all of the sweetness all together. We have already had El Zondo state on TV that "The USG has parts of a "craft".

I think the document leaks of late are interesting too and will have their part to play, it "appears" as though there are differing sides in all of this, but I have a "hunch" that it may appear that way but actually isn't the reality of the situation.

They are all pulling in the same direction and I think there will be an effort in the future to put a TTSA branded ribbon on it all in future. I even think that some prominent UFOlogists have been "bought off" to push these little particulars ahead of time too.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I have a lot of humour the Gut. I am cautious re engaging too much but certainly enjoy some of the very well thought out comments on here. I understand what you are suggesting.

By the way people's IDs must be respected here on ATS it's the rules unless of course a person wishes otherwise.😁

I'm Tom De Longe..... I hope everyone is ok with that...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You are killing me.
))

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Lol you're hilarious, here's a star for you..
It's your job to stay on your rigid path,
I just entertain ideas, believe in nothing,
Anything is possible.

edit on 20-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Somehow I think that's a little piggy porkie pie I smell.....But we might as all say it now

"I'm Tom DeLonge....."

edit on 20/6/2019 by mirageman because: sausages

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am Tom DeLonge.

Nah, just kidding.. Really, I am Dr. Greer, MD...

edit on 20-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

MM is an EXCELLENT researcher...but he does not have all the answers....
Don't put yourself in a box....

I think most of you gentlemen and woman are intelligent rational individuals...

IT MAYBE TIME TO RE-EVALUATE YOUR POSITION......

The data is accumulating day...by day....by day.....

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

I am Tom DeLonge.

Nah, just kidding.. Really, I am Dr. Greer, MD...

I am afraid that I will leave that claim "Unacknowledged"

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I would offer more, but you will have to buy a ticket to one of my events or watch the new documentary I have coming up. It's called "Unseen" and will show you how TDL is the devil and I am the real Saviour of the Human Race.

It will be aired on National Geographic with previously unseen footage of invisible entities that look a little like moths, but not quite, and can only be seen by the initiated.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
and after all of this....

somewhere at an unknown location...
deep in the bowels of his secret lair....
Inside a volcano not far from Catalina Island...

Ron "The Dolphin" Pandolfi - is in hysterics with laughter that so many people believed the nonsense seeds and breadcrumbs for all the little birdies to feast on.

He probably only stops laughing at TTSA, Twitter, ATS and other sites when his internet shopping order gets delivered by Walmarts Revolutionary "Portal Interchange Sustenance System" -probably delivered by TicTac Operators piloted by none other than Dan Smith.

If they were "American Football Teams" - It should be classed as; "The Sanctuary Vs The Dolphins"

Does anyone know what the live score is?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Last I heard the game had to be called off because the referee, who was oddly enough wearing an old fashioned black suit complete with hat and sunglasses, suddenly disappeared into thin air.

They are looking for him, but he was reportedly very pale and ill-looking, and also acting very oddly, right before he vanished. The match has yet to be rescheduled, I think.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The key importance of these meetings with USA SENATORS is that if you have signed an NDA.....and have info on recovered CRAFT or if you are apart of another GOV program similiar to AATIP... you now have COVER to be a "whistle-blowers" and come forward with additional data/info...this is a critical point that most won't be able to appreciate. Please spread this insight to encourage potential leakers and "whistle-blowers" to please come forward...there is no better opportunity than THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.....

Some quick thoughts on the marketing of TTS right now. The more I see them operate, the clearer their marketing strategy is. The current angle they're taking with the Unidentified show and other efforts basically boils down to "support the troops!". Americans have been exposed to so much jingoism and flag waving ever since Gulf War I. It's inescapable. But TTS is pretty smart to use that as their main argument: "Military personnel are seeing things! If you don't believe them, you don't support the troops!" I'm stretching, and the latter part of that argument hasn't come up, but I think it's exactly because no one has had the balls to say they don't believe the pilots. It's a smart strategy for TTS to use, especially with Lue himself being former military. It puts disbelievers -- especially politicians -- in a tough spot if they laugh or shun the information given to them. Also, I want to point out that Lue and Mellon are doing a heavy push on the Fox networks any chance they get. I can only speculate, but it's a great way to get the message right to the top: President Trump. It's definitely easier than going through layers of congress and the Defense Department. Lue specifically complained about this access issue during his tenure at the Pentagon. And you don't see TTS peeps going on CNN or MSNBC much anymore. It's just Fox News. Anyway. I just want to point out that this is a simple, yet sophisticated strategy. The above may not be exactly it, but they *definitely* have a strategy down somewhere. And whatever it is, they seem to be getting results with it.

SOURCE
edit on 20-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join