It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24431494]
That picture of Elizondo at Kandahar international is difficult to date, but based on the gear and Humvee, I'd say it's probably older than from 2015.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How do you know there will be a different outcome.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

The reason I mention 2015 or later is that he is sporting a Kandahar - Resolute Support cap in two of the three episodes of the Unidentified documentary.

The Resolute Support mission got underway in January of 2015.

If you are right, and this is an older picture, he was probably in Afghanistan several times.

He was allegedly in charge of AATIP from 2009/10 so this is a bit confusing, unless he was doing the AATIP thing on the side.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Underground, overground or even just above water?

So, in addition to a video of unproven origin from 2006/2007 but since sexed up to high heaven by TTSA because Luis found it in an unclassified file bucket (probably handed in to the Pentagon who laughed their pants off), we're now promised more news on an Italian story from 2008?

What else from the distant past can be shaken at us...?

edit on 18-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ok beetee... I understand your point. But I am sure you feel deep down that this time is different.

It will be a very different outcome... I am sure your intuition tells you this.

Well, sadly, my intuition tells me to be very cautious indeed about swallowing any pie some of these people have their fingers in...

Maybe your intuition would tell you the same thing if you pause long enough to peer a little closer?

If you read through this whole thread, and the previous one, you might feel a little uneasy too (although I admit you probably won't get through it in a couple of months). The Rendlesham threads might also be of interest to you, so you can study up a bit before episode 6 of Unidentified ;-) Then go read the threads on the Aviary, stickied in this very forum.

But if you are right and I am wrong, well nothing could be better.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
IT HAS BEGUN.....

First two public videos of TIC-TACs........

I would love for someone to debunk this:

TIC-TAC INVASION

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
We don't need the childish immature cheerleading that we've had to endure recently. It has no impact.

All it would take is for TTSA to address the issues of concern that no one appears to want to touch.

1) We want to see a proper chain of custody and full reports on where the videos came from. Not a dodgy incomplete DD1910 form from the Knapp private stash. A form that has no authorised signatory and lists the videos by apparent nicknames not proper references and as UAV and balloons!

2) We want to know whether AATIP formally actually existed? If so exactly who was running AATIP and what the duties of the personnel involved were? Again official paperwork is required not Hal Puthoff and Harry Reid telling us. The project was not classified. What's the problem?

3) We want to know whether Elizondo ran the project, was even involved in it and why he claims it studied UAPs but appears to not have spoke to any witnesses at all until he (allegedly) left government service. Again it would be nice to see some official paperwork confirming all of these things and what was being looked at.

4) It would also be nice to know why everyone involved has CIA connections and what Elizondo's duties now entail as a Global Security Director? Also why a National Security Director is also required?

5) Why won't TTSA personnel speak to people who obviously will ask these type of questions?

6) Why won't the chosen mouthpiece journalists such as Knapp, Keane and Bender ask these questions either? These people are not idiots but they appear to be when dealing with TTSA. Avoiding the issues by pretending they don't exist.

Until these and other points are clarified then TTSA should be judged as a deceptive and dishonest organisation.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Interesting note about the Italian case...(I am not finished reading the ATS thread yet)

The events started the same year (2004) as the Nimtz and it was first posted to ATS in 2008, one year following TFT's post on ATS.

I am not sure if this case will be featured in unidentified as advertised but if this case does become important/central...
just note the coincidence in when events began: 2004 as in the nimtz and timing of the post 2008 several months after TFT posted the nimtz videos on ATS.

Italian Case

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Damn. Nice job.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Again if stuff was really that important and ground breaking the mainstream TV news would have picked the story up.

I think we have to conclude that you are providing the broken pencil role here.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

We don't need the childish immature cheerleading that we've had to endure recently. It has no impact. All it would take is for TTSA to address the issues of concern that no one appears to want to touch. 1) We want to see a proper chain of custody and full reports on where the videos came from. Not a dodgy incomplete DD1910 form from the Knapp private stash. A form that has no authorised signatory and lists the videos by apparent nicknames not proper references and as UAV and balloons! 2) We want to know whether AATIP formally actually existed? If so exactly who was running AATIP and what the duties of the personnel involved were? Again official paperwork is required not Hal Puthoff and Harry Reid telling us. The project was not classified. What's the problem? 3) We want to know whether Elizondo ran the project, was even involved in it and why he claims it studied UAPs but appears to not have spoke to any witnesses at all until he (allegedly) left government service. Again it would be nice to see some official paperwork confirming all of these things and what was being looked at. 4) It would also be nice to know why everyone involved has CIA connections and what Elizondo's duties now entail as a Global Security Director? Also why a National Security Director is also required? 5) Why won't TTSA personnel speak to people who obviously will ask these type of questions? 6) Why won't the chosen mouthpiece journalists such as Knapp, Keane and Bender ask these questions either? These people are not idiots but they appear to be when dealing with TTSA. Avoiding the issues by pretending they don't exist. Until these and other points are clarified then TTSA should be judged as a deceptive and dishonest organisation.

In all fairness....I strongly agree with the points you have raised...
These inquires deserve to be addressed......

I will tweet some of your questions to the young guns online maybe I will get a response.

edit on 18-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

He was allegedly in charge of AATIP from 2009/10 so this is a bit confusing, unless he was doing the AATIP thing on the side.

It was mentioned that he was doing it on the side when the funding ran out in 2012....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Again if stuff was really that important and ground breaking the mainstream TV news would have picked the story up.

I am not sure if you are referring to the Italian case or the events surrounding TTSA/Nimtz/Gimbal.

Because obviously the mainstream TV news has picked up the TTSA/NIMTZ/GIMBAL story..NYT, WASHPOST, CNN, FOX,
The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Commenting on being briefed on UFOs.

If you are referring to the Italian Case ...I honestly don't know how credible this is until the big reveal in episode 4 and 5 of Unidentified.... We will see if the mainstream media picks up the case then...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I have tweeted Alejandro Rojas your concerns. Let's see if can get Lue Zondo to comment.....

Link to Tweet Thread
edit on 18-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Good job, Cellty. It'll be interesting to see if Rojas continues the "controlled-media" trend of throwing softballs rather than asking the hard questions.

Think he'll go for it?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Greenwald shared this one. He's taken a lot of grief for trying to get to the truth. Funny that with all the red tape and bureaucratic jerks he's had to deal with over the years, dealing with the TTSA saga seems to have caused him the most pain from a community he's worked so hard for.

edit on 18-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I doubt it...but worth a try. Bryan Bender from politico and Tyler Rogaway from thedrive have responded to direct twitter inquires in the past.

The questions Miregaman posed are logical/sensible ones. Lets see if we can get a response.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think it just got deleted from Rojas' twitter, but Jimmy Church posted the following about Lue. It would seem to be an interesting point---Can the MSM continue to refer to Elizondo as the (former) Director of AATIP following what Greenewald managed to get from the Pentagon? Maybe not.

edit on 18-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join