It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yeah I feel bad for Blackvault....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Rojas/Pope Interview

The dookie is piled deep in this interview. Pope is taking a lot of personal credit. For all it's murkiness, Condign is becoming clearer.

A number of things hit me while listening but one that stands out is that I'm getting the impression--again--that this operation has been in the works for years.

He's been activated...Pop(e) Goes The Weasel.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Rojas/Pope Interview

The dookie is piled deep in this interview. Pope is taking a lot of personal credit. For all it's murkiness, Condign is becoming clearer.

A number of things hit me while listening but one that stands out is that I'm getting the impression--again--that this operation has been in the works for years.

He's been activated...Pop(e) Goes The Weasel

Probably underway since he moved to the U.S.

Have you ever read Pope's UFO themed novels? I have not but they seem to be about an alien invasion that begins slowly.
edit on 19-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It is curious how Pope plays down how much the government is hiding.

He goes so far as to call the idea of disclosure "cliche" and lectures us about how people, who are a bit disappointed with what has been forthcoming, are to be likened to "children" who are disappointed with the marvelous gifts they have now, apparently, received for their allegorical Christmas.

Beware of Popes bearing gifts, I guess.
edit on 19-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

And he's not the only one it would seem

It's like they have been sleeping!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

IN his resignation LETTER to MAttis..

He signed off as DIRECTOR....

Director
National Programs Special Management Staff

Resignation Letter

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thanks Gut,
Its a decent interview.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

It's an important interview I believe. Not so much in the way they think it is.

The gang that couldn't shoot straight always give away more than they know. They're also locked into their narrative so far, so on some things they can't change up for damage control purposes.

This needs some of the great minds here on it.

edit on 19-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yep it was discovered on a supposedly secure area of TTSA's National Security Affairs Advisor website. Bit of a faux pas there in security that would see many people fired. However TTSA are a bit light on security advisers.

More likely leaked on purpose for a Vex Pistol to find and post it hurriedly before Mellon closed the site down.

Although to date we have no proof the letter is genuine nor that it was ever sent. There is one huge spelling mistake on the subject line. It is undated and Zondo's supposed signature looks nothing like his initials never mind a resemblance to his name.

Just another questionable piece of unofficial evidence in the permanent grey area of this contunuing story.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You know whats sticking in my mind as of late...
When Trump was asked about UFOs and he was talking about the navy pilots who see them frequently that "I want them to think whatever they think,"
Is he saying they are consciousness related here?

Maybe grasping slightly but the answer he gave it was like the question was unexpected therefore the answer unscripted.
I have also heard Trump declare himself a studier of history which is possibly another way of saying studier of the esoteric/occult.
edit on 19-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yep, I had no idea what a shill Pope was until his appearance on Tinfoil Hat recently. It practically turned into a game of trying to make him admit foul play from the govt. He’s a joke.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

No he means he wants the pilots to be able to literally "think whatever they think" meaning this applies to the new navy guidelines where pilots should be able to freely report/think about what they have encountered.

In no way is trump able to think about this on the level of consciousness.
edit on 19-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Well, he is not alone, at least, shilling for the dollar...

I guess it is mostly about followers and exclusives these days, and not so much about the truth, if it ever was.
Maybe it never really was for a lot of these people.

What irritates me is that the people who are most desperately looking for an answer to this enigma, many because they have these events in their life that have profoundly affected them, are brushed aside as children clamoring for better gifts. (Yes, MR POPE, if you are reading this, that's what you said.)

Anyone able to utter such absolute rubbish with a straight face should feel a burning shame as long as they draw breath. Children indeed.

I think I better take a long break from this subject matter very soon because the level of annoyance I feel by listening to some of these dingbats is steadily climbing.

And I have no-one but myself to blame, because I should have known when I clicked on the link, roughly what I was likely to get delivered to my disbelieving ears.

edit on 19-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I have also heard Trump declare himself a studier of history which is possibly another way of saying studier of the esoteric/occult.

Haha. My bad for playing interloper in you and Gut’s convo, but this one had me do a double take.

I’d wager ole John Barron was a studier (not sure that’s a word but I like it and ask for permission to use in the future) of a certain type of history, which is another way of saying he has a complete oral history of The Way of the Cocksman and Tag It and Bag It: The Chronicles of a Park Avenue Schlong.

Beyond that, it does seem to be stretch to attribute esoteric knowledge and/or a history of studying the occult — surely TMZ would’ve caught him ducking through the backdoor of a auditorium full of theosophists. Amirite?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

In no way is trump able to think about this on the level of consciousness.

It's the equivalent of a squirrel trying to learn Latin.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The conversation below is with someone with a deep background in the field.
I just wanted to share this with those who think there is something to the antigravity aspect of the phenomena.
I need to ask permission from the individual if I could reveal his ID.
But its from a source that everyone on this forum would recognize.
I am so excited!!

Source Twitter Inquiry

edit on 19-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Student of history was what he said. Personally I think they are all plugged into different occult philosophies, confirming their biases through rituals that consciously induce/invoke mystical latent energies. Did we ever find out if there was any truth in the claim that Trump's uncle worked in Tesla's "confiscated" works?
Trump plays dumb but says he's a genius, still no sure on why he does this, but for me he is a Magus.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is a separate tweet from another individual...its pretty PROFOUND...

We should really try to internalize the significance of this statement from an individual with such high level of credibility

Source Twitter Feed

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

I think we should clarify Nick Pope's role at our UK MoD. Just so there are no misconceptions about his career.

Nick Pope was never head of any official "UK UFO Project". That is a term he has been responsible for infusing into the psyche of paranormal culture in America. You will not find his predecessors or successors referring to themselves in that capacity,

His job description at the MoD is a matter of record in MoD File DEFE 24-2000. He was a 'junior desk officer' involved dealing with queries from the public and media between 1991-1994. Which is somewhat different from the image he likes to now cultivate.

Nick is not a researcher and has been nearly 25 years since he was employed at the MoD in the above position. In fact there is evidence uncovered that he remained out of the loop as there was a 2nd desk investigating UFOs.

The first revelation contained in the new files shows that the MoD ran two desks dealing with UFO sightings between 1947 and 1997. Although one of these desks was known to the public, taking calls from citizens reporting possible UFO sightings, the second was classified and staffed by intelligence experts working to investigate possible extra-terrestrial threats.

Source

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Maybe alluding to new technological advancements incoming?

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join