It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I keep saying that Fravor should have turned his camera on. All he had to do was flip the switch on his helmet to record. Why do you think there's a saying "pics or it didn't happen?" I believe Fravor saw something but obviously there's some skepticism and even the Nimitz report says that he and his WSO had conflicting reports on the speed of the object, Fravor saying it was hovering and the WSO saying it was going about 500 knots; they can't both be right.

And Fravor discounting Kevin Day's own story doesn't help matters, especially since Day was the Star of 'Unidentified''s second episode. Again, I have to ask why Corbell deleted Fravor's comments from the video of Fravor, Curious George and Corbell on stage at the 2019 McMinnville UFO Fest. More details here

As George told Fravor:

“I guess you’re being diplomatic, but some of the stories and claims that have been made by people, who may have been on those ships, are just bull#.”

Why is Fravor that much more erm bankable than the rest?

TTSA released three videos, but none of those show anything that interesting once you understand them.

Well, the pilots themselves agreed the videos didn't show anything that interesting even BEFORE we understood them.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

New Lue Interview (Former Head of Pentagon's UFO Program)

Lue latest Interview

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

New Lue Interview (Former Head of Pentagon's UFO Program)

Lue latest Interview

A. I don't think you have to explain who Zondo is in this thread of all places.
B. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't.
edit on 19-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Patience for "hot news items"? Take a dump or get off the closet already! I don't have any eyebrows left that could be raised with another limited hangout, carefully placed in the mainstream to have some politiclown do things for the sake of doing things.
This reflection of safety issues, which we get to see on the surface of yet another multicolored PR bubble, is precisely what many people predicted. And anger is a human condition, hence it's equally predictable that we're heading closer to the point of pitchforks once the deceived masses are sick of all this deception.

Keep spinning the spinnaker, folks! This is the stuff revolutions are made of. And we'll probably need a few more cases of blind actionism for the sake of your/ our safety before the not so invisible, not so silent, but yet inconceivable syndicate for international security acts blows the lid wide open.
Wow! I must be having an Aesopian moment or something, that was probably too much French already. Let's say it's just paranoid haters who are eager to shoot the messenger. For now.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
@confusedbrit

I bet it’s because he ventures off into the woo, especially in his faux fictional book. Like you said, that really just makes them look bad since he’s featured in the series just as much as Fravor. It’s interesting, they really didn’t anticipate the reaction, judging by the YouTube shenanigans.
edit on 19-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: Techtarded

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've now finished that damn Pope book and it looks like the Neanderthals story was just a ruse and they were really aliens living underground and underwater and they were discovered at Rendlesham and abducting people to adjust their DNA to live among us and...oh my god I have the worst #ing headache now. # you Nick Pope!

------------

Hey MM - Teresa Young Gun just tweeted out this pic wishing Zondo a happy birthday. I thought you would enjoy it:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Arbitrageur....TTSA has approximately 21 videos cleared for release....

You will see...

They know how to manipulate the media very well and will not simply give away the "goods"

Media has a short attention span....hence SLOW DRIP.... STEADY BURN....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Pretty much...I also received a statement from another reporter with similar military coverage background that stated "the technology seems to exist" which underlie the flight characteristics of the UAPs observed by Fravor and other pilots.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am open to all opinions. Thank-you for your input.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

And Fravor discounting Kevin Day's own story doesn't help matters, especially since Day was the Star of 'Unidentified''s second episode. Again, I have to ask why Corbell deleted Fravor's comments from the video of Fravor, Curious George and Corbell on stage at the 2019 McMinnville UFO Fest. More details here

As George told Fravor:

“I guess you’re being diplomatic, but some of the stories and claims that have been made by people, who may have been on those ships, are just bull#.”

That they don't want woo entering the story is the the most logical guess of course as regards Fravor's animus. That might be for more than the obvious reason, however. Considering Knapp & Corbell are card-carrying members of the brotherhood of the woo, you wouldn't think they'd be so supportive of the attempt to squash it from bubbling up. The gall of the author of The Hunt For The Skinwalker to call anyone's personal account b.s. is striking I'd say. World-class hypocritical even.

I also have the suspicion that whether the above is true or not there's a dangling thread in Day's account they fear and that could cause more of their deception to unravel if picked at. That's totally spidey-sense I admit, but it keeps nagging at me in a way that I've learned not to ignore. I'll be paying more attention to what Day has to say from here on out.

edit on 19-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Actually your post is really interesting! As far as Teresa goes she has been involved in all of this a long time, especially Hal Puthoff etc so seeing her as a young gun is of no surprise at all.

edit on 19-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You should wear an advertising T.Shirt re TTSA, its quite something to watch is all of this
)

edit on 19-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

We interviewed him 3 or 4 times on our ATS radio show.

I found him to be a nice guy, I don't begrudge him making a living from this as a 'go to' for tv etc, He isn't OTT like most of the 'experts' are.

Funny he is brought up, I thought just a couple of days ago the AATIP dept was probably similar to his office, an unclassified officer/clerk department that paid some lip service to junk reports but they were excluded from the juicy stuff. Any true evidence is buried in black black, it will never make it out.

My take away, he didn't have access to much substance and nor did AATIP. I remember a UFO photo was removed from his office by persons unknown. That adds a fun MIBish spin to things.

He also mentioned we might find the 'answer' in Condign. I didn't read it all lol....I told him I did, but it was just more Mystery Peddling that doesn't engage me .
edit on 20-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
When they started this disinformation scheme, they really knew what do to get the public to waste time mulling over these weak, dreary, unimpressive videos. From day one the arguments, disputes about them started and there still going on strong.

These people obviously take time and think about the psychology of these operations affect on us.

Unfortunately, the unsuspecting public doesn’t know it’s being manipulated

That’s one reason you won’t see and you haven’t seen me getting into this debate over these videos, its like bait for the fish.

That’s what they want us to do: Oh, the DOD says it doesn’t support them…no, it says it does support them. Oh no, it SAYS IT MIGHT SUPPORT THEM, OR MAYBE…

Zondo is or was the head of ATTIP…no he wasn’t…yes he was… no, he wasn’t.

And when someone, a legitimate researcher such as mm demonstrates clearly what the facts are all kinds of naysayers with scantily documented proof deny what’s clear.

Reminds of something else, doesn’t it?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Condign will feature on the show too with John Burroughs. Strange thing is , Jim Penniston one of the co authors with that Rendlesham book of theirs is insistent it is a fools errand? He has been pretty vocal re stating that?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Baa, when you post links I usually find them useful. You also have a deeper background knowledge of RFI personalities and their current stances than I do.

Since RFI and Condign are about to enter the picture in what seems to be of at least some significance, I'd like to request that you more fully engage here and flesh some of this aspect out.

You're lazy with all the one-liners and occasional links. Please take that with good humor and the spirit of its intent: If I didn't think you had something valuable to add, I wouldn't have made the request, Ma'am.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

As George told Fravor:

Thanks for the link, that's a very interesting article. So it's not just Fravor and his WSO that disagree on what happened, there are other disagreements.

But I don't think that's necessarily unique to UFO investigations. I've heard of police detectives investigating crime scenes where they interview a dozen witnesses and get a dozen different stories, maybe with some common threads but with a lot of details very different. So this is why some good video documentation would be welcome as it's not subject to witness misinterpretation if evaluated by experts (though apparently some people even misinterpret the videos. I think I heard Fravor say the TTSA video showed sudden acceleration at the end which is only an illusion, so he even misinterprets that). Too bad we haven't seen any good videos yet.

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Arbitrageur....TTSA has approximately 21 videos cleared for release....

You will see...

They know how to manipulate the media very well and will not simply give away the "goods"

Media has a short attention span....hence SLOW DRIP.... STEADY BURN....
Maybe but excuse me if I don't fall off the edge of my chair in anticipation, after the disappointment that was the first three videos they released.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
He also mentioned we might find the 'answer' in Condign. I didn't read it all lol....I told him I did, but it was just more Mystery Peddling that doesn't engage me .
I read a lot of Condign, and so did Isaac Koi, and I pretty much agree with Isaac Koi's assessment which he posted in an ATS thread. If you're so inclined you might want to read that instead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Conclusion

Even on a preliminary review of its content, numerous severe flaws in the Condign Report can be readily identified.

As stated above, the severe flaws in the Condign Report highlighted below do _not_ mean that the plasma theory (or any other theory) is necessarily wrong, and they certainly do not mean that the claims that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth are true. Publications of such sloppy quality give skepticism a bad name.
The report put way too much emphasis on the plasma theory, which as Isaac said doesn't mean the plasma theory doesn't explain some events, it certainly might, but probably not to the extent that the report suggests and it's disappointing that the evidence in the report doesn't even really point to the plasma hypothesis as Isaac says.

It's really a sort of tunnel vision analysis seemingly done in somewhat of a vacuum compared to more comprehensive reports such as the similar sounding but vastly different Condon report which took views from a wide number of experts, and considered the plasma theory as one possibility among many others in a much more balanced approach to examining possibilities.

edit on 2019620 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I have a lot of humour the Gut. I am cautious re engaging too much but certainly enjoy some of the very well thought out comments on here. I understand what you are suggesting.

By the way people's IDs must be respected here on ATS it's the rules unless of course a person wishes otherwise.😁

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes, Ma'am. Understood. ☺️ Looking forward to whatever help you can give as we enter this stage. 👍

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join