It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Puts new light on the troubles ATS has between 29 and 34 min past the hour... Possibly.

I posted prolifically about TDL (different mask) in the beginning, championing the whole thing mainly because it didn't make sense and I felt something was different, compared to the usual Modus operandi..... now as it comes to fruition, I know not to gorge on their fruit.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Haha.
Thank you for the kind words.

You certainly are an intriguing fellow.

I wish you the best in your endeavours, and should (heaven forbid) disclosure not happen in the next four months, I hope you won't be too distraught.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As a on topic/off topic to the current dialogue discussion I was thinking sometimes we should remember to go old school conspiracy theory.
This is a LONG, EPIC story starting in the 1940s, Nazi's, Commies, Illuminati, Bankers, Roswell and all that juicy stuff. It doesn't start in 2017 The Luis, the TDL etc are really minor players and are white noise.

In conspiracies we usually:
follow the money
look for control systems

Zoom upwards and look down, who is the person that sticks out in this group when you do that?

Mellon.
Defense ass secretary during Bush and Clinton. He seems to have been "grandfathered in" like a royal title because of his family name. He was staff director for intelligence for senator Rockefeller.
His family are extremely wealthy and considered to be up in the echelons of the Morgans and Rockerfellas etc, our old Illuminati crowd.
Who were his relatives?

Andrew Mellon (head of Alcoa, banker, and Secretary of Treasury), after they handed over the fed reserve to private bankers, Mellon was in charge of the 'golden age' of the Fed reserve AND the 1929 stock market crash that led to the Great Depression. The deliberate crashing of the stockmarket by the bankers cabal is one of the greatest cornerstone conspiracy topics we have!

Time to go Hail Hydra. These families are all guilty in one way or another of providing finalcial support to the Nazi's or were in business dealings with the Nazi's. I mean if you told me a Rothschild was in charge of UFO disclosure how serious would you take their agenda then?
The Nazi's are believed to have infiltrated the alphabets, it was not just the shackled boys at Project Paperclip. General Gallen Nazi' network advising the US president is worth looking into if anyone wants to learn more.

The exotic tech search and the battle for control of the UFO file can be traced to these same old Occultists, Nazi's or Commies , maybe he is just carrying on the family tradition of control systems.

Professor Farrell is great fun to read, not for everyone to agree with but to understand the current state of the UFO file it's good guide on how to:

1. Follow the money
2. Learn your history for motive.

edit on 20-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I did see that, was interesting

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

It must be getting concentrated down that path because if they were separate you would imagine all involved would want a piece of disclosure pie.
Maybe they will all get a shot untill one has the desired effect.
Sometimes i think the only way the masses will take notice is if there is an " independence Day event"

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to: The GUT

As far as figuring out where they're going with this---counter-espionage has fallen off my own personal list in the last few days as has messing with the heads of China and Russia. I can still see them possibly as add ons, but this is going somewhere else.

hehe don't count out the commies. The geo political horse #ery from the 1940s is alive and well.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Colour me cynical but is the endgame to all this cheeky hype going to be 'hypersonic' tech?

That's what old sounding Kaku is selling..

More importantly folks can't Google UFO' anymore without it being saturated with Naval propaganda - if the U.S. Navy want to release anything about the UFO subject then maybe they should start here or here.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Colour me cynical but is the endgame to all this cheeky hype going to be 'hypersonic' tech?

That's what old sounding Kaku is selling..

More importantly folks can't Google UFO' anymore without it being saturated with Naval propaganda - if the U.S. Navy want to release anything about the UFO subject then maybe they should start here or here.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Oh no you didn't just go and try to bring in science and history to this !

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good point....no more caps

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just a little nugget from the politico article:

The sessions have been organized by the Navy but have also included staff from the under secretary of Defense for Intelligence

Deduction/analysis indicates/suggest that:

The senators were briefed by the still ongoing AATIP program.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

As the current "Freaks of ATS" (wasn't that what the term was back in the SERPO days of yore, you old people?) I think it might fall to us to point at the pieces of the new emperors clothes that might be missing.

It seems a lot of the alleged investigative journalists out there have developed a sudden inability to ask difficult questions. Maybe they all have caught a nasty NDA? It seems to be very contageous.

Let's hope we're up to the task because my index finger is already getting a little tired from all that pointing.

And if our new cellular friend is to be believed, we have a somewhat pivotal role to play in the coming months.

I guess we all need to brush up on our pointing skills and oil that keyboard, because the pace is certainly picking up...
edit on 20-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

isn't it obvious?

Everyone on this thread was drawn here because we are Se'ers (See'ers? Seers? Sears) and we are about to get culled.

Don't answer the door.
edit on 20-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Haha, that suddenly took a dark turn...
Wouldn't it be easier to shut down the site?

Anyway, to quote an old hero of mine:

"If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

As the current "Freaks of ATS" (wasn't that what the term was back in the SERPO days of yore, you old people?) I think it might fall to us to point at the pieces of the new emperors clothes that might be missing.

Ha-ha, you were in that 'Senator' thread, too, I see.

Yes, it seems a relatively lonely job shuffling one's way trough the crowds of TrueBelievers, but it's probably THE most important task of all. We're all WannaBelievers to a greater or lesser extent, but the swarm of unquestioning TrueBelievers should not hinder the acquisition of Truth.

Using a term from that other thread, we don't wear "white hats" - or black hats for that matter. Ours are a nice shade of grey - maybe even fifty shades of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Haha.

It is tiring work this Fifty Shades business...

But I guess we must soldier on, as best we can :-)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Nobody wants an old fart in their faction

Someone point me to the Sears catalogue for the white/black hats and nekkids emperors clothes section, I musta missed the joke?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

We're not old farts, we mature and harden... like oak.

Anyway the sudden fashion fixation stems partly from the senators briefing thread where there was some 'hattery in relation to Greenewald, and the imperial clothes was my doing I guess.

As an old fart I am allowed to mumble a little now and then, am I not?

The fifty shades just seems to have slipped in there, somehow. I won't take the blame for that ;-)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I thought you were calling me an old fart, hey I don't mind. I'd prefer to be on the outer on my porch reading old silly conspiracy books and articles from the 80s

Ahh I now see the Senator thread, people are now creating factions according to the hats one wears...
We are meant to make this discussion Q-fied, Chan-fied. Got it

Do we make all posts 135 characters also? And when do find the Black Vault is really a Pizza place in DC ?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It worries me to be honest.

I never could manage to look sharp in hats.

Maybe tinfoil will work.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join