It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes, yes I did - and I also double posted on purpose

musical interlude

link   

edit on 21-6-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 21-6-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For your reference:

Also direct comments from Senator

"One of the key takeaways I have is the military and others are taking this issue seriously which I think in previous generations may not have been the case."

Senator Interviewed

edit on 20-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Seemed apt, considering what's coming;

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Grant Cameron just tweeted this:
Good reference for newcomers

Facebook feed Grant Cameron:

The Aviary The Aviary was created by researchers Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera as code names for 24 people they were talking to on the phone. These “birds” were sources who were providing them information. These are just best guesses as Bill Moore never identified them, nor will he. BLUEJAY: Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, MD, Ph.D., former custodian of the CIA's UFO files at the "Weird Desk.” PELICAN: Ron Pandolfi, CIA Deputy Director for the Division of Science and Technology, and current custodian of UFO files at the "Weird Desk OWL: Hal Puthoff, physicist with the Institute for Advanced research in Austin, TX. RAVEN: Some question. Dr. Dale Graff who ran the remote viewing program for the USAF. often mentioned. Other guesses were Henry Kissinger, Ph.D., Edward Teller, Ph.D.; General Brent Scowcroft, etc. PENGUIN: John Alexander, Ph.D. Col., ("Ret."), U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). HAWK: Ernie Kellerstraus - worked at Wright-Patterson AFB in the 1970's. PARTRIDGE - Jacques Vallee, Ph.D. SEAGULL: Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D. - former research scientist in optical physics and laser weapons applications at the U.S. Naval Surface Weapons Lab, MD; CHICKADEE: Cmdr. C.B. Scott Jones, Ph.D., USN (Ret.), former officer with the Office of Naval Intelligence. Helped Rockefeller brief Clinton’s Science Adviser. CONDOR: Capt. Bob Collins, USAF (Ret.), Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations; FALCON- Identified by Bill Moore as former counter-intelligence CIA officer Henry Rositzke. There is an idea that there was also a DIA Falcon who would have been Major Roland B. Evans. SPARROW – Richard Doty - former Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations..

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

If you want to dig deeper you can go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or start at the beginning of part one of this thread because it's always the same names popping up.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

And also what came before?

First they came for the journalists, and we did speak out.
But people defended the journalists.

Then they came for the UFOtainers, and again we spoke out.
But people defended these UFOtainers.

Then they came for the Twitterers, and we still spoke out.
Because we were not Twits.

We're all still here and we can see what's going on.

The story of TTSA is a like an old UFO photograph. Those who believe think its proof of aliens. Whilst the rest of us look at the photograph and them and just wonder.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I'm in the mood to dig deeper again and refresh myself about the finer points of Kit Green and the Aviary, so Cellty and I will probably be reading through that thread simultaneously.

But the following quote by Green from Mark Pilkington's book 'Mirage Men' should probably be on a plaque:

You put out a bunch of movies, a bunch of books, a bunch of stories, a bunch of Internet memes about reptilian aliens eating our children, about all the crazy stuff that we've seen recently in Serpo. Then one day you say, "Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it's not that bad, you don't have to worry, the reality is this..." - and then you give them the real story."

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Or start at the beginning of part one of this thread because it's always the same names popping up.

Thank you, CC and CB. I know that thread is a little messy but it heats up along the way. If you've been following MM's excellent exposes on our cast of characters--Dr Christopher "Kit" Green and Hal Puthoff especially--You'll also notice a pattern of, um, a particular kind of interference that is unique to threads on this subject matter.

An interesting bit of trivia for anyone that's not aware: Dr Christopher "Kit" Green is also the science advisor at ATS and owns a very small share in it. At least that was true a few years ago and I'm assuming still.

From Bennewitz to SERPO to TTSA and all kinds of freaky stops along the way...understanding the history, woo credentials, and ufological shenanigans of these birds will give you a set of spectacles that will bring at least a little more focus to what we're seeing.

Cellty: There are no shortcuts in this. It takes research. However, should you choose to accept the mission, I do believe it will pay off for you. Assuming you're not paid off ha. I'm currently of the mind you aren't a plant, just optimistic and new to ufology and haven't done your homework yet. Get busy, Lad---You can do it!

edit on 20-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The Kit/ATS factor really is the perfect button on this. It's definitely feeling like we're in the sweetest honeypot outside of maybe twitter. Inevitable I guess!

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thanks coursecatalog. I will take a look!

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I guess I will start with the OWL since he is the "Vice President of Science and Technology" for TTSA...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You going kind of light on those spooks Gut. I know you're trying to be polite. I get that desire myself sometimes but those guys are very bad news.

They're trained in psychological warfare and would never trust them as far as TDL could through Zondo.

BTW Celly that GUT thread is outstanding. One of the best ever

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Corbell going hard on TTSA party line at an hour in.

edit: wilson memo!
edit on 12019f3012America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Doorbell and Bob are on Joe Rogan as well...
looks like a few ribbons are already being tied together..

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Gooday Mr Pigs, I see you are wide awake and alert. Me too.😁

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Watched a lot of Bob Lazar over the years and I can't remember him ever alluding to the "craft" being found in an "archaeological dig" before:

@1:13.52

Brilliant

Any more info on this?
edit on 21-6-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Doorbell and Bob are on Joe Rogan as well...
looks like a few ribbons are already being tied together..

What came first, the leak or the spin?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Watched a lot of Bob Lazar over the years and I can't remember him ever alluding to the "craft" being found in an "archaeological dig" before:

@1:13.52

Brilliant

Any more info on this?

The other thread mentions Doty being present at the United Nuclear raid. Hello hello...

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join