It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
These bleary videos are the perfect lure sent out by TTSA to make sure the public will be debated them ad infinitum.
Don’t we see what these psychological warfare experts are doing?

BTW, what else has TTSA disclosed? Anything else but these videos, in which weren’t even originally put out by them?

So, they have no credible or useful output. Now We’ll see tonight what they’ll show. Will it be something original, FINALLY, from this group, or a redundant review of something old?

Have these IC alumni who are trained to do deception and diversion given us what amounts to snake-oil? Not even their own snake-oil.

It’s certainly not disclosure

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: beetee

For whatever reason you chose to ignore testimony for at least 9 highly trained pilots that experienced these events.
Well at least I now understand to a certain degree the psychological mindset of some of the individuals on this thread.

Woah... You're beginning to sound like Fravor when he boasted, "IF I DIDN'T SEE IT, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

You seem to forget that Fravor himself is telling us to ignore the testimony of other highly trained pilots that allegedly experienced these events, with George Knapp cheer-leading him: "Yeah, Dave, so much BS, mannnn!" (paraphrasing).

So Cellty, tell me - WHO do you trust among them? Do you trust Fravor's accusations? Do you trust Fravor, period? If so, why do you think others are lying?

If not, why is Fravor lying?

You're swaying violently back and forth again, Cellty, like a palm tree in a hurricane. You need to slow down and bide your time without leaping to conclusions at such a ferocious rate. It does your blood pressure no good at all, man.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Celly likes to swing between telling us we are very important here and our analysis is key to telling us we are idiots with an agenda.

I'm getting whiplash.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Maybe we won't get to play our promised part after all.

I suspect the post-disclosure flocks and their shepherds don't want our boring stories about birdmen, lies and missing imperial garb.

We'd be like the old and smelly distant relative that mutter about infidelity and divorce at the wedding party.

Better to move the party elsewhere, I guess.

Too bad because I really put some effort into this hat. I even got it quite pope like.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

For whatever reason you chose to ignore testimony for at least 9 highly trained pilots that experienced these events.
Well at least I now understand to a certain degree the psychological mindset of some of the individuals on this thread.

I know you're addressing beetee with this statement but I still feel the need to chime in: the pilot testimony is interesting. That's it. Not ground-breaking or paradigm-busting. We have decades of pilot testimony - it's nothing new or particularly insightful considering the plethora of descriptions and behaviour over the years. This year's "cube-in-a-sphere" was last year's "basketball with an antenna". What we don't have is raw gun-camera footage, radar datasets, blackbox transcripts, medical records post-observation, etc.

Yes, Senators are being briefed. One time there was even a federal commission created to investigate all this. This isn't the first time, definitely not the last, and will end up right where everything prior has - left in the lap of those who "need to know". As for us regular Joes, I hear there's a new book coming out next year that will blow the lid off of last year's book...

We have FLIR footage which puts us on par with Chile in terms of evidence.
edit on 21/6/2019 by ParticleNode because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Someone is getting what they want in this latest disclosure flap but I am not sure who it is.

We may be the cranky old uncle but we are not the ones furiously debating the alien autopsy film all over Facebook and Twitter.

What's next? The Return of Serpo?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh, yes, please :-)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Baablacksheep

hmmm....

The F35 uses "Process Control Systems: T-Ray 4000(R) based terahertz quality control system for coated exterior surfaces"

Our old friend Thz....
Interesting

Not only used for scanning the plane for any defects in construction, but also the option be used in the HUD or within the helmet, I think....still digging...

Nice post Pigs, keep going, some nuggets around.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think "need to know" always comes into play. Some or most of the TTSA crew may not--probably don't--know what the endgame from higher up is

Need to know, the bane of proper coordination and project management. And, if I dare say it, lawfully elected oversight.

As to the space-force thing, maybe it will become the space-navy now, down the line, as the Airforce cannot be bothered it seems, with taking the THREAT seriously. The THREAT, Senators!!!

What's the army up to? Not looking much up, as of yet, but who can tell who might pop out of the woodwork?
edit on 21-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Alien Autopsy, Roswell Slides, SERPO. They were hoaxes?

I say the show aint' over til Jaime Maussan produces the tic-tac powerpoint presentation....

We know it's out there somewhere....

Exciting times ahead.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Oh, yes, please :-)

Bob lazar seems to have dropped the live aliens at S4 claim.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Some input would be appreciated :p

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You folks do realize that Senators received classified briefings right....

It's fairly easy to predict how the corrupt political elite will use this "threat" to boost up the MICes while they fill their own pockets. Wait for the outcome of said briefing? I could still be your fanboi in case we really get a full disclosure, let them surprise me first?

You can't even bring yourself to recognize this issue, that's what I see.
edit on 21-6-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ohh let's just wait till the decomposing body of alien bodies, the rusty sports model, the tattered tea rings on the mj12 docs and the Skinwalkers are running around again....

Ohh hang on!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey,

I've been having fun on the uber woo -conspiracy train lately

Question about the vid release dates.
Obviously here we got the Nimitz (contrary to Cowbell claiming it was on reddit where he is a moderator)
Can anyone tell me exactly where and when the other two vids were leaked/released?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Bob lazar seems to have dropped the live aliens at S4 claim.

When did Bob come up with the notion of the craft being 10,000 years old and found at an archaeological dig? It seemed to just casually slip in during that recent stage presentation.

Corbell and Curious George just sit there, sucking this crap up like hoovers. Surely George must have done a double-take and thought, "Wait a minute... WOT?"

edit on 21-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

MR SOCKO!!

Seriously Celly, are there only certain trigger words or subjects you reply to in order to get the conversation going in a different direction when certain progressive conversations take place in order to misdirect?

You talk nonsense, troll various threads, follow posters to different threads(my post in the Rendlesham thread as an example, which I did on purpose!!), why anyone gives you the time of day mystifies me.

You sir are a troll....and I'm sick of your utter nonsense.

Your are a certified Sock Womble....I'll not reply to any further utter BS you peddle here or on any other thread on ATS, if others care to that is their choice.

I hope you have parsed enough data for your Neuroscience BS and hope you use different browsers for your TFTR nonsense as well.

There you go I said it....

Good day sir...

edit on p18513192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Its fits in with the Pasulka stuff probably, "it was too big to move" ; Some ancient AI from the "others"!!

I wonder how many others have been "taken out to the desert" as their "initiation". According to Vallees diaries, Kit Green was supposedly going to undergo the same initiation as well but it was cancelled by "the committee".

Starting to sound familiar?

How many times is the same old crap going to be recycled...

I eagerly await the return and manifestation of our Occidental Masters!!

Jeeezz...

edit on p19525192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p21516192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It's one of those days again, isn't it, Pigsy?
I know how you feel.

BeeTee was feeling it, too, the other day. I think we all need to lie down and take a few deep breaths... and a couple of cold beers... muttering "Don't Let The Buggers Grind Us Down".

As BT said, seekers of TTSA Truth on ATS are the Freaks now, so let's form a band and rock those Young Guns' asses into the ground:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You guys were onto the Pasulka angle early and I've been wondering if we'll be hearing some about Marian apparitions and Vallee's theories before season 1 is over.

I noticed last night that his Forbidden Science "journals" are available on Kindle so I grabbed 3 & 4 to finish it up myself. I was hoping for Kindle to better be able to grab quotes and make notes.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join