It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

indeed...

also of note (from a friend) is that TTSA and others always talk up Lockheed all the time; but interestingly it was Raytheon cameras and systems that detected the tictacs etc.

Raytheon even posted about this on their own website which is even more curious;

the government program analyzed UAP imagery and data such as the images from the Raytheon-made ATFLIR.

www.raytheon.com...

Just thought it an interesting side note..

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Keep with that one Pigs. It is interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Seeing as people posted about the interview with Nick Pope I gave the thing a quick listen. Rojas in his high pitched boyish tones and Pope with his carefully, crafted, staccato vocal style can be a bit disconcerting. However I'd not realized that Martin errhm, you know, ehhh Willis was also on the show!

Pope enthused about how the mainstream was now picking up the stories about UFOs in a serious manner and how we people should be content we'd reached this point. Rojas was equally excitable about this pivotal moment in our history. Then they went on to say that people were unhappy because no one had revealed the UFO in the hangar at Area 51. Pope even declaring that's not the case anyway.

They compared it to them being like parents at Christmas and how the unhappy UFO community are the kids who've got a good present but not the brilliant one they were expecting.

Well let's take that analogy a step further for these two.

These presents we got were 3 videos that don't look strictly legit. We are told it's got a genuine designer label on it. But the manufacturer is saying we aren't supposed to have these goods as they haven't been put on public sale. Then Uncle George produced the receipt for us (after scrubbing out a few details) . But even that's looking a bit dodgy. The credit card company are confirming the statement is on official paperwork but that no one authorised the purchase and the name on the transaction doesn't exactly match the status of the card holder. The Hispanic guy is even openly mocking and disrespecting the guy from the Better Business Bureau who has been investigating this matter for two years..

Hear it yourself : Pope Alejandro Interview

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
On the topic of the videos Mick West has produced this video to show a similar saucer shape shown on the Gimbal video.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Indeed, even with Burroughs talking about the helmets the pilots were wearing; as much as I wont further comment on that individual or the case they were involved in. That is a point, the technological angle that still sticks out to me a little and I agree with you Baa, requires further investigation.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Until we see the inside of an ET craft and hear where/how it came from (manned or unmanned) its all human tech or mis-identified.

Hypothesis about “not of this world” doesn’t fly. The folks that actually know what tic tac or other UAP are, are not on social media or Disc Ch.

Then, if truly, no human does know what they are and the data/sightings are accurate, then it’s the ultimate galactic troll job, lol.

Human made; keeping the ET/UFO story alive is critical.

ET made; that cat hasn’t come out of the bag yet in a world where cats don’t stay in bags for long anymore.

In a 24 hour news cycle, the saturation of ET in entertainment film/print, public would move on to the next iPhone a week after disclosure. Unless stuff started getting blown up, lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This notion of "you'll never be happy no matter how much we give you" seems to have been baked into this soft Disclosure effort from the beginning. You hear it from the TTSA gang, Knapp, Corbell, the Wee Rifles, all the embedded journalists, and now even people like Richard Dolan.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

A very important point to consider, in my myopic opinion, is this:

If it is true that a lot more compelling footage exist, as is claimed by some, and this is really what has people who have seen it convinced this is not something ordinary, then why relase (if that is the case) these three short videos that are so ambigious?

This tells me that either no more compelling footage exists (this may very well be) or these short, ambiguous clips were choosen for a reason. And that reason doesn't have anything to do with slow drip disclosure or any such childish notion.

It smacks of an agenda that someone, and not necessarily TTSA, have. That worries me, and prevents me from kissing the ring of any UFO-Pope's graciously extended bejeweled hand.

Release something substantial that West can't pick apart in a few hours and you might see my lips pursing, ever so slightly. If not to kiss anything, then at least to utter a wondering "ummmm..."
edit on 21-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Agreed. It’s still science fiction, until it’s not. Definitely not there.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Oh yes Pigs.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

edit on 21-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

edit on 21-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

A very important point to consider, in my myopic opinion, is this:

If it is true that a lot more compelling footage exist, as is claimed by some, and this is really what has people who have seen it convinced this is not something ordinary, then why relase (if that is the case) these three short videos that are so ambigious?

This tells me that either no more compelling footage exists (this may very well be) or these short, ambiguous clips were choosen for a reason. And that reason doesn't have anything to do with slow drip disclosure or any such childish notion.

It smacks of an agenda that someone, and not necessarily TTSA, have. That worries me, and prevents me from kissing the ring of any UFO-Pope's graciously extended bejeweled hand.

Release something substantial that West can't pick apart in a few hours and you might see my lips pursing, ever so slightly. If not to kiss anything, then at least to utter a wondering "ummmm..."

This is also puzzling to me that the Gimble/Tic Tac videos have been playing on various shows and all over the internet ad nauseam, when they've kept saying there are other videos and evidence. Maybe it's BS and these are all they have.

But much like Roswell and Rendlesham Forest, are these 2 events going to be repeated over and over, with little mention of other supposed incidents that may deserve attention?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yes, it could be that this is all they have, but let's consider who "they" are for a moment.

Suppose this is indeed all that TTSA have obtained some tacit support (if not actual wholehearted endorsment) to release. Maybe they even stretched that support a little and there is some seriously ruffled feathera inside the byzantine world of the IC.

Then what they are doing now, ad nauseam I agree, is using what little they do have for all it is worth.

The question remains, who is it that holds the keys to relase all the other stuff they might have? The high resolution, small fins on the tic-tac, non-abridged versions of the snippets we have seen. The real deal, that will really raise eyebrows? And what kind of games might they be playing? Are they using TTSA or something? Unwitting? Half-witting? Witting? ;-)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

So the below quote is a perfect example of how apparently highly intelligent individuals like yourself and others can fall prey to confirmation bias....

For whatever reason you chose to ignore testimony for at least 9 highly trained pilots that experienced these events.
Well at least I now understand to a certain degree the psychological mindset of some of the individuals on this thread.

A very important point to consider, in my myopic opinion, is this: If it is true that a lot more compelling footage exist, as is claimed by some, and this is really what has people who have seen it convinced this is not something ordinary, then why relase (if that is the case) these three short videos that are so ambigious? This tells me that either no more compelling footage exists (this may very well be) or these short, ambiguous clips were choosen for a reason. And that reason doesn't have anything to do with slow drip disclosure or any such childish notion. It smacks of an agenda that someone, and not necessarily TTSA, have. That worries me, and prevents me from kissing the ring of any UFO-Pope's graciously extended bejeweled hand. Release something substantial that West can't pick apart in a few hours and you might see my lips pursing, ever so slightly. If not to kiss anything, then at least to utter a wondering "ummmm..."

Multiple Reports Cube in a sphere

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

You folks do realize that Senators received classified briefings right....

Please put forth some commonsense (real world based not ATS fantasy/conspiracy) into this analysis.

Please simply think about the verification process required to get to this stage...do you really think its only three edited videos that the senators reviewed during their briefing...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
And what kind of games might they be playing? Are they using TTSA or something? Unwitting? Half-witting? Witting? ;-)

Because it's right up near the top of the existential questions and mysteries that humanity faces, I think it becomes easy to lose focus on details that we should keep in the front of our minds. The unprecedented MSM push--even bombardment--for one. That TTSA has a good P.R. team wouldn't explain it I'm pretty sure. This is not only allowed to be happening, it has the kind of support with the MSM that only the IC has.

Couple that with the apparent fact that Elizondo and others still have high-level security clearances and we can make another pretty good guess that this isn't some rogue group trying to bring truth to the world against all odds.

I think "need to know" always comes into play. Some or most of the TTSA crew may not--probably don't--know what the endgame from higher up is.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
...do you really think its only three edited videos that the senators reviewed during their briefing...

Guess the space force and various SAPs aren't going to have to work as hard to get the funding pipeline pumping, huh?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Ah, my cellular friend.

Let us presume for a moment that I am a highly intelligent person and you are just a random internet dude. Together we are discussing the released set of videos and I am wondering why it should be that we are being served such a small slice of the alleged cake?

What would you tell me to convince my allegedly above average brain that this is indeed all we should get, and this is still disclosure by the end of November?

Why do you think, from your unbiased viewpoint, it is we must endlessly gnaw on such poor fare while the senators (you allege) gouge themselves on the juiciest pieces?

Is it simply our fate to beg at the tables of priests and popes? Are we not worthy of the choicier cuts? Will our highly intelligent minds not be able to cope with such profound servings?

If you should feel you must ask any other random internet friends for guidance in this matter, I will eagerly await their unbiased wisdom. But mostly I am interested in your view.
edit on 21-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

hmmm....

The F35 uses "Process Control Systems: T-Ray 4000(R) based terahertz quality control system for coated exterior surfaces"

Our old friend Thz....
Interesting

Not only used for scanning the plane for any defects in construction, but also the option be used in the HUD or within the helmet, I think....still digging...
edit on p081226192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p091221192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join