It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
disclosure...disclosure...hmmmm. did anyone here who doesn't "believe" in aliens [I assume most keep the option open in their minds regardless] wonder WHY??? there is no disclosure from the military? Ever? I am just wondering...all you old retirees here...if there is some verified tictac whatevers in the sky, ASK YOURSELF...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY the military hasn't treated these real sightings as a threat?!?!?! why? can anyone answer that? radar returns, visual sightings, NO ALIENS, and yet the subject of UFOs remains folklore mythology in military eyes. hmmmm. why would the military handle it that way? anyone? anyone here that can answer that simple question? if you REALLY want disclosure, first answer that simple question...and the simplest answer...the most obvious answer...is the correct answer. can any tinfoil hat here, who doesn't believe in physical aliens, perform the simple task of answering this simple question? if so, we can go one more step to disclosure.

if there is verifiable evidence of "observable unknowns" with radar data and pilot sightings, why old forum boys, might the subject be taboo...assuming aliens as mythology describes them, don't exist?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
here, i'll help, since some may be wandering the hallways of self induced belief projection...mind ruts do happen.

here are some "disclosure" clues. Where did these events [in the TTSA vids happen]? Was there a nexus of major military bases in the area? were military group training exercises happening?

so why is the military seemingly unconcerned until TTSA showed up? can any big boys here guess?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Celly, can you help? that's a nice perfume you are wearing by the way hun. these guys aint too intuitive, are they? lol. if anyone can answer the question about the military with logic and mental sobriety, we can disclose, since that's what is wanted assumedly...before everyone goes crazy with obsessive, daily, head-in-sand speculation.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have been authorized to disclose. the powers that be have decided that since so many people have become so obsessed on the subject, due possibly and partly to disinformation that at the time seemed warranted, that the human damage [psychologically speaking] across social spectrums is too significant to ignore. we don't want anymore crazy people. TTSA is not here to disclose. in fact, they literally cannot disclose. one, because they don't know. special access indeed. two, if they did know, then again, they couldn't speak it...but they don't know that yet since they still don't know. but yes, they are looking right at it.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
that's not 5 posts yet is it? this one is. lets disclose...a wittle bit...a wee lil bit... wee wee woo woo...but a deadly serious subject nonetheless. heres some fun things.

the objects are real
the objects are not craft - there are no occupants
the objects are "synthetic"
the objects do perform said maneuvers, but none of those maneuvers are outside of basic physics...hmmm
the objects are ours
there is no technology ON OR IN the objects, including propulsion.
the objects are a RESULT of technology, the tech is decades old
the objects have a purpose
there is no disclosure on the objects for a very good reason...very serious stuff.

there, you have had disclosure. as much as I am going to give, but enough to chew upon. I needed my 5 comments, now im done.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ology

Next time narrow this waffle down into five clear sentences rather than five post's.

Thanks.

edit on 22-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: celltypespecific

MR SOCKO!!

Seriously Celly, are there only certain trigger words or subjects you reply to in order to get the conversation going in a different direction when certain progressive conversations take place in order to misdirect?

You talk nonsense, troll various threads, follow posters to different threads(my post in the Rendlesham thread as an example, which I did on purpose!!), why anyone gives you the time of day mystifies me.

You sir are a troll....and I'm sick of your utter nonsense.

Your are a certified Sock Womble....I'll not reply to any further utter BS you peddle here or on any other thread on ATS, if others care to that is their choice.

I hope you have parsed enough data for your Neuroscience BS and hope you use different browsers for your TFTR nonsense as well.

There you go I said it....

Good day sir...

Oh Pigs. You let him/her get to you. Lol.

Might I suggest cold beer wine or whatever, and enjoy the wild ride.

youtu.be...

edit on 22-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
awww, since I know egos in general bruise hard, especially when crusty with belief, and there may be so many hurt feelings, and I do forgive people who cant help but be triggered. so lets spill a few more factoids, so there is some meat to chew. it is important people reach for sanity on this issue. the confusion has lasted too long and has been hurtful as a result.

the objects are proton dense
the objects are modulated remotely
the objects change shape according to measurable specifics
the objects are light emitting, at different intensities, colors and spectrums
The objects can have an outer "coat"
the objects can dissipate like a cloud, or vanish with no observables, or appear solid and cloudlike simultaneously
the objects float down from high atmosphere for a reason
All of the above is known to science, but it is ...finally....true disclosure, or the closets you'll ever get [on these particular ufos]. again, if TTSA found the TRUTH, they would be obligated to silence....hence no disclosure. boohoo.
military science regarding the objects is at least 10-50 years ahead of current published science regarding objects.

this information may be disseminated without any copyright by me. it belongs to all those who have wasted so much on smoke screens and dreams.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Next time narrow this waffle down into five clear sentences rather than five post's.

Thanks.
says the guy with 5000 comments chasing his own tail while saying next to nothing...haha...ok son. disclosure just hit. cry or whine, it makes no difference to me. my job is done here.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Thanks.

says the guy with 5000 comments chasing his own tail while saying next to nothing...haha...ok son. disclosure just hit. cry or whine, it makes no difference to me. my job is done here. cheers lol

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You are waffling. You said you have been authorised to disclose.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Have to wonder who has a hand in the puppet show. Writing comparison with SERPO might help.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
oops, I announced my departure prematurely. ufo disclosure cannot occur without discussing the shocking velocity of the objects. I already stated no known laws of physics are violated. without disclosing too much [we all know disclosure comes in drips], let me use an analogy. as stated, the objects have internal dynamics, but no internal technology. they are synthetic made of natural "stuff". so how do they move across the sky, and handle right angle turns???

lets say I am holding a flashlight, and I am in a big room. with a flick of my wrist, the light travels across the room to the other side. now lets say I am in a huge stadium with a ceiling. I am holding a laser. with a flick of my wrist the laser dot travels across the stadium to the other side...no laws of physics violated...no thruster. now lets say I have a laser hologram [these ufos are not holograms btw] that travels 20 miles like a flashlight. with a flick of my wrist, the hologram image travels 40 miles in 1 second. extrapolate from there....the potential velocities are endless. there are no occupants, so g-force issues for right angle turns with a flashlight or laser are not a concern. imagine a second light beam meeting the first at coordinate points.

disclosure AGREES with physics, not refutes it. disclosure AGREES with why the government downloaded Nimitz's data files. ...AGREEES with the tic tac being at the meeting point before the jets... disclosure even agrees with keeping some things secret. not everyone is evil. the military has reasons. But DISCLOSURE IS RIGHT IN YOUR FACE quite frankly, while everyone is on mars. I disclosed it. its done. I have given enough info for anyone to flesh it in.

edit on 22-6-2019 by Ology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

At this point, these threads are some of the most active and critical around. Its a safe bet we have birds watching if not taking a more active role. And its even more active then when I first became concerned.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Has anyone cross referenced what subjects set them off?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have wondered why it is that the world have such an abundance of single socks and where the lost ones all ended up.

And then they fall on this board like rain.

It truly is a mystery.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
"oh how they would cry and wail when the truth be told..." haha. well within expectations, so all is forgiven.

just so the non-physicists out there don't feel left in the blue, lets give out this little morsel… remember when zondo said he noticed some "antenna arrays" on Catalina island, so he felt the government was there. well, there is no need to island hop. take a peak at our friend Vandenberg air force base, administered by the space command coincidentally. old young...deniers too...are there any "antenna arrays at Vandenberg....its as close to the Nimitz event as cataline. what kind of array is there, asks Q? hmmm. I wonder why?

people are so angry with real disclosure...not as fun as fantasy I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I think it would be kind of hard to suddenly realize you had been a blind ignorant fool the whole time, ignoring simple facts right in front of your face. ah so....human folly I suppose. not everyone can be a sober analyst. well, good luck. remember today. the first day of true disclosure.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I have been authorized to make the following statement:

No matter how much you groan and protelyze, a lot of very unfazed individuals are going to keep right on digging.

They will find the inconvenient little gaps in your puppetry, the small inconsistencies in your gospel and the damning entries in the journals where past deeds are recorded.

And, might I add a little nugget for your contemplation:
There are some among you who have advocated how telling the people a lot of lies before revealing the truth would soften the blow and perhaps ease in the new paradigm. Well, what you have failed to consider is that credibility is a currency and you ran out quite a while ago. It's too late for that now, because you left it too long.

In short, it's not going to work.
edit on 22-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Get the feeling emails are flying like they did in the Serpo days. AtS freaks and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join