It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Grant Cameron was on Spaced Out Radio last night. I've been a big fan of his work even when he moved from a serious document researcher to new age woo woo but I'm starting to think he's having a nervous breakdown.

I hate to hear that and don’t mean to dog pile, but Cameron from 8-10 years ago would not recognize this iteration of himself and — sadly — he seems to be spiraling further.

I tapped out to Dolan’s tripe after hearing him push the ‘missing $22 TRILLION (yeah, the 4 comma club-type trillion — well beyond the entire planet’s yearly GDP) in DoD funds’.

And thanks for clearing up the term “walker”.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"The TTSA team and the future Potus stand proudly outside of a hangar beside a levitating craft in front of the world's media.

Is it still a psy-op?

Will people still be pissed that disclosure didn't happen 'their way'?"

Credit:James from twitter
@unkleGravity
edit on 18-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This quote eloquently explains what is occurring on this forum:

In our over elaborate explanation we observe Ufology as the established structure with ‘To The Stars Academy’ (TTSA) as the invading foreign body. Ufology can be classed as the collation of various sub community cultures of people who are interested in Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and most prominently ‘extraterrestrials’. To The Stars Academy are a start up media company who are branching into aerospace and UFO research, their introduction into Ufology (although they actually don’t really engage Ufology directly) has caused upset to the traditional workings of Ufology. They threaten change, possibly even ‘the death of Ufology’ in its current state.

Source

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

It's 2,3 trillion and "Top Secret America" grew even bigger after 9/11. So what?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A note to the haters...

Unidentified BEATS Ancient Aliens! and RISES 4.6% in viewership over week two.....

Tom DeLonge, Luis Elizondo and the rest of the TTS Academy shareholders are breathing a little easier after week three Nielsen numbers were released yesterday. Although not recouping their opening debut success back on May 31st, they managed to pull off a nice ~5% uptick over week two AND more importantly they BEAT Ancient Aliens viewership with a later time slot.

Source

BY THE NUMBERS: Week 1: May 31st UNIDENTIFIED:INSIDE…UFO HISTORY 10:03 PM 1,286,000 viewers Week 2: June 7th UNIDENTIFIED:INSIDE…UFO HISTORY 10:03 PM 1,104,000 viewers (Down 14%) Week 3: June 14th UNIDENTIFIED:INSIDE...UFO HISTORY 10:03 PM 1,158,000 viewers (Up 4.6%)

Source

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

This is getting as bad as who has written the most important ufo book. Jeeze!!! Now its which show is the most popular.

edit on 18-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good morning folks!!!

Just an FYI....pretty good chance that the below ATS thread will be active again....you should study up!!!

Definitely in the next two weeks...

Old ATS ITALIAN CASE Thread....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Street Crew out in force today.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I think you'll find that most of the people on this forum will accept whatever comes from TTSA if it is solid and credible enough.

But you can't just sweep half a century of lies and deceit under the rug and say: "But now we are telling you the whole story. This time it's the truth, we swear it!" And then expect people to go: "Oh, all right then... Praise be!"

Especially when all of this has happened before. Several times. With many of the same people involved, even.

Intelligence agents deceive, that's some of what they are trained to do.

And people don' t like it when you lie to them over and over. Nobody likes that.

You have to keep in mind that if I tell you one truth, one half-truth and three lies, I'm on average mainly lying.

See what we're worried about?
edit on 18-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You should change your name to WOOTER!!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here are some recent comments by Dan Smith on his OMF forum that tie in with this some of the discussion above about the Aviary and the paranormal. R&A are Ron Pandolfi and his wife Aliyah who Dan claims stopped talking to him. As most here know, Dan has been some kind of conduit for UFO information/disinformation via CIA scientist Ron for several decades now:

It’s been a bit over two months since my last contact with R&A. It’s been less than a month since the NYT’s second Nimitz story. The third item for this month was the release of the Wilson/Davis 2002 interview notes. The decision was made for donny to preempt the news cycle on the ufo story....... without lending undue credibility to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH).

The UTH will be receiving more attention, as the back story. The story is about consciousness, not about hubcaps in the desert.

Also is the fact that three Aviary holdovers remain front and center...... Hal, Ron and Kit. The Aviary has always been closely associated with the paranormal and the parapsychological.

The whole TTSA/Nimitz story has been mainly a diversionary tactic, in my chicken little way of thinking.

We need to get into the heads of ‘mj12’.......... There is a very big difference between the two possible Disclosure scenarios...... ETH v UTH.

Either way, however, end point of Disclosure would be the Visitors.

Amongst the big three players of the remnant Aviary is alleged to be Kit.  Kit has always told me that he is here to serve the public.  However, he would not do so at the whim of ufologists.  He would only do so at the behest of some duly constituted authority, such as a Congressional committee.  

How far are we from meeting Kit’s specification? Could that possibly be arranged in the foreseeable future? How far are we from that next threshold? My crystal ball does not have that much resolution.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
"The TTSA team and the future Potus stand proudly outside of a hangar beside a levitating craft in front of the world's media.

Is it still a psy-op?

Will people still be pissed that disclosure didn't happen 'their way'?"

Credit:James from twitter
@unkleGravity

James is the Young Gun who sat on the Wilson document for two months and did nothing with it (according to Grant Cameron) so I'm not sure Disclosure (whatever that means) is really his top priority.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Mr Cameron just tweeted R.E.M's song "It's the End of the World As We Know It"...

Don't know what to make of that, but maybe he just likes the tune... A bit worried for the chap..
edit on 18-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A far more interesting NYT article.
OCT. 14, 1979
www.nytimes.com...

Spooks 'n Psychs, playing mind games trying to control the UFO narrative.
It happened in the 50s. 60's etc and it's still happening, why even in thread it's happening

The alphabets have been playing psych games in this field for over half a century, nothing has changed.
There has not been a sudden moral conscience grown.
Just gotta work out why this "we come in peace to disclose the danger to you" angle now?
How does it benefit them?
If previously psychological warfare was adopted to stop hysteria, maybe now they want to implement a new psy op to ALLOW the hysteria...after all hysteria brings big GoVT grants, official and dark money.

Details of the intelligence community's protracted obsession with the subject of U.F.O.'s have emerged over the past few years with the release of long‐withheld Government records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

But it is the C.I.A. that appears to have played the key role in the controversy, and may even be responsible for the Government's conduct in U.F.O. investigations throughout the U.F.O's have been the province of the nation's intelligence community ever since the beginning of the cold war, when the notion took hold that some flying saucers might actually represent a secret, technologically advanced, foreign weapons system......... As the cold war gave rise to the fears of the McCarthy era, official concern over U.F.O.'s even led to the surveillance of several private U.F.O. organizations (as many of their members have long insisted) and to the scrutiny of dozens of individuals suspected of subversive U.F.O. activities.

But C.I.A. Director Gen. Walter B. Smith's interest apparently lay elsewhere. In a letter to the Director of the Psychological Strategy Board, he expressed a desire to discuss “the possible offensive and defensive utilization of these phenomena for psychological warfare purposes.” Only later did Director Smith authorize recruiting an advisory committee of outside consultants.

It did, however, stress that the reported sightings could be dangerous. “There are indications that the planned release of related psychological propaganda would cause a form of mass hysteria,” the report stated. “Employment of these methods by or against an enemy would yield similar results ... governmental agencies interested in psychological warfare should be informed of the results of this study.”

The agency's current actions, he says, perpetuate its 30‐year policy of deliberate deception and dishonesty about U.F.O.'s. “What has been released to us seems to have been rather carefully selected,” ....... The entire exercise, Marchetti wrote recently in a magazine article, “has the same aroma of the agency's previous messy efforts to hide its involvement in drugs and mind‐control operations, both prime examples of a successful intelligence cover‐up.”

edit on 18-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

This is getting as bad as who has written the most important ufo book. Jeeze!!! Now its which show is the most popular.

Thats got to be George Noory/Knapp and c2c. It's hip and relevant with extraordinary guests like LMH and Ed "killshot" Dames.

Join the dating site and meet some lovely people, the insiders!!

www.coasttocoastam.com...
edit on 18-6-2019 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
This quote eloquently explains what is occurring on this forum:

In our over elaborate explanation we observe Ufology as the established structure with ‘To The Stars Academy’ (TTSA) as the invading foreign body. Ufology can be classed as the collation of various sub community cultures of people who are interested in Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and most prominently ‘extraterrestrials’. To The Stars Academy are a start up media company who are branching into aerospace and UFO research, their introduction into Ufology (although they actually don’t really engage Ufology directly) has caused upset to the traditional workings of Ufology. They threaten change, possibly even ‘the death of Ufology’ in its current state.

Source

I would love for someone to kill UFOlogy. It's an embarrassing mess.

But TTSA is just taking all the dead parts they like and foisting a fetid, rotting Frankenstein monster on the world.
edit on 18-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

* He decided not to release the transcript so he gave it to a "group" who said they' would take care of getting it out. I would guess this was a subsection of the Young Guns.

WRONG...this document is TRASH...as previously stated....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Ok beetee... I understand your point. But I am sure you feel deep down that this time is different.

It will be a very different outcome... I am sure your intuition tells you this.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We don't need the childish immature cheerleading that we've had to endure recently. It has no impact.

All it would take is for TTSA to address the issues of concern that no one appears to want to touch.

1) We want to see a proper chain of custody and full reports on where the videos came from. Not a dodgy incomplete DD1910 form from the Knapp private stash. A form that has no authorised signatory and lists the videos by apparent nicknames not proper references and as UAV and balloons!

2) We want to know whether AATIP formally actually existed? If so exactly who was running AATIP and what the duties of the personnel involved were? Again official paperwork is required not Hal Puthoff and Harry Reid telling us. The project was not classified. What's the problem?

3) We want to know whether Elizondo ran the project, was even involved in it and why he claims it studied UAPs but appears to not have spoke to any witnesses at all until he (allegedly) left government service. Again it would be nice to see some official paperwork confirming all of these things and what was being looked at.

4) It would also be nice to know why everyone involved has CIA connections and what Elizondo's duties now entail as a Global Security Director? Also why a National Security Director is also required?

5) Why won't TTSA personnel speak to people who obviously will ask these type of questions?

6) Why won't the chosen mouthpiece journalists such as Knapp, Keane and Bender ask these questions either? These people are not idiots but they appear to be when dealing with TTSA. Avoiding the issues by pretending they don't exist.

Until these and other points are clarified then TTSA should be judged as a deceptive and dishonest organisation.

edit on 18/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Mr Cameron just tweeted R.E.M's song "It's the End of the World As We Know It"...

Whatever my personal feelings about Cameron's witterings, when one couples that song with the notion that he seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown, it is extremely concerning.

Has anyone enquired about his well-being?

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join