It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Cool
something that has nothing to do with you for you all to go full nutso about.

Let the tranny comments roll.

Ironic since part of the argument is to "force these beliefs on the rest of us" or "people will go to jail, pay fines, etc, etc."

People are already being fined, and sent to jail in "democrat cities/states" for refusing to go along with this insanity.

Canada (I know it is not part of the USA...)
ORWELLIAN: Canadians Can Now Be Fined Or JAILED For Using Wrong Gender Pronouns

USA
California Proposes Jail Time for Using the Wrong Pronoun for Transgenders

And the same "insanity" is plaguing most "westernized nations."

But YOU want to claim this has nothing to do with the rest of us?...

People should be able to "believe what they want," but no one should be able to "force their views on others." Yet this is exactly what the left is trying to do, to force the rest of us to accept this insanity or our lives will be destroyed...

edit on 23-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Every time I hear "This doesn't affect you" I will point to this post.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: queenofswords

Again with this claim that you are demanded to accept it. I've yet to see anyone demanding me that.

When we have to call her a turtle and she demands that her boss provide her a UVB lamp at her work station so that she does not get a stunted shell because it's necessary to her proper growth and development as a turtle, then yes, we are being forced to play along with her trans-specieist demands. Same as when biological men must be allowed to change in the women's changing rooms and locker rooms and compete alongside women with biological male bodies and we're asked to simply accept that they're "women" when they biologically are not. Or when cities look to pass ordinances punishing people for "misgendering" or other similar things.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't get it? The first one is about protection from discrimination. The second one is about the rights of the residents at nursing homes.
So you're telling me that that is a bad thing?
edit on 23-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I don't get it? The first one is about protection from discrimination.

Forcing others to call you a cat, and treat you like a cat, is not about "protection from discrimination..."

Forcing others to call you a she, when you look like a man, is not about "protection from discrimination..."

The second one is about the rights of the residents at nursing homes.
So you're telling me that that is a bad thing?

It isn't a right for people to force others to call them what they want... I find it ironic how you don't want to "protect the rights" of those who don't want to be forced to call people what they want to be called...

You shall call me from now on "Star Lord," and treat me as such. From now on you, and everyone else, MUST pay me 80% of what you all earn as my title entitles me, or thou shall be sent to jail and pay a fine...

edit on 23-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Forcing others to call you a cat, and treat you like a cat, is not about "protection from discrimination..."

We are talking about workplaces and services, not in the public.
BTW that was a strawman.

It isn't a right for people to force others to call them what they want

So you're fine with abusing the residents at nursing homes?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

BTW that was a strawman.

The strawman is to claim that this has anything to do with "discrimination," when it has everything to do about forcing people to call others as they want...

How many pronouns are there already?...

Then there are the "cat people," the "lion people," the "lizard people", etc, etc, etc...

So you're fine with abusing the residents at nursing homes?

Not wanting to be forced to call an old man a she is not "abuse on the old man..." Rather the abuse is being done to the person being forced to call the old man a she...

So you are fine with firing people who don't want to be forced to call others as they want to be called?... You are fine with millions of people not having a job because they refuse to be forced to call others as they want to be called?...

edit on 23-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The bill is intended to protect individuals from discrimination within the sphere of federal jurisdiction and from being the targets of hate propaganda, as a consequence of their gender identity or their gender expression. The bill adds "gender identity or expression" to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination in the Canadian Human Rights Act and the list of characteristics of identifiable groups protected from hate propaganda in the Criminal Code. It also adds that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on a person's gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance for a court to consider when imposing a criminal sentence.

You were saying?

You are fine with millions of people not having a job because they refuse to be forced to call others as they want to be called?

That's an hyperbole.

"Please call me Roger."
"No you look like Bob so I'll call you that, Mr. Bob."

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Back in my day, men had Jimmies and the lady-folk had a Lily.

It's 2019 and everyone has a damned penis or vagina-hat now!

Thanks a lot, Obama!

*shakes an angry old-man fist*

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Just because the law uses the term discrimination doesn't make it so.

Btw, if someone comes up to me who looks like a man in all respects but who has decided to identify as a woman, how am I supposed to know until I have "misgendered" he/she? At that point, with such laws as this, I am already a thoughtcriminal guilty of hate crime because now I cannot go with what my eyes tell me, and I have no way of knowing which .01% of the population has chosen to "feel like a woman" on that day.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you think our anti discrimination law is wrong

Btw, if someone comes up to me who looks like a man in all respects but who has decided to identify as a woman, how am I supposed to know until I have "misgendered" he/she?

Are you talking about workplaces and nursing homes? Or life in general. I'm pretty sure the workers would know through files or transgender residents would ask the staff to call them by their names or to identify them as male or female. If they have problem with it, then they can always quit.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

If they have problem with it, then they can always quit.

Nice authoritarian attitude there.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So you think our anti discrimination law is wrong

Btw, if someone comes up to me who looks like a man in all respects but who has decided to identify as a woman, how am I supposed to know until I have "misgendered" he/she?

Are you talking about workplaces and nursing homes? Or life in general. I'm pretty sure the workers would know through files or transgender residents would ask the staff to call them by their names or to identify them as male or female. If they have problem with it, then they can always quit.

Not necessarily. Some are gender fluid meaning their chosen gender identity can change from day to day or week to week. At most you'll know you can't know from day to day and have to walk on pins and needles until they clue you in one way or the other. So you'll have to remember to talk to them in the third person or something until they let you know what gender they've decided they are for that day. Remember, just because he is wearing a dress does not mean he has decided he identifies as a she that day. He just might have decided to do drag.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So your boss allow you to do whatever you want, even ignoring laws at his expense?
Good to know.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I knew an aquaintence in my bar hopping days. Big guy, 6'4" who always wore makeup, heels and the whole kaboodle. He lived the alternate lifestyle 24/7. He hit 3 letters of the LBGTQ if not 4.

Even he didn't think he was a women. Quite a nice guy actually.

link   

You will have to give me an example of this "gender fluidity" occurring at nursing homes to have any meaningful conversation.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Back in my day, men had Jimmies and the lady-folk had a Lily.

It's 2019 and everyone has a damned penis or vagina-hat now!

Thanks a lot, Obama!

*shakes an angry old-man fist*

Yes, good ol' Obama really got all of this moving and the PC crowd thought it was a good idea. Their minds are so open that whatever brains they were born with have long since fallen out. Universities are especially egregious and are voracious enforcers of such silliness [and generally all PC nonsense.]

I think that the entire gender whimsey is a test by our extraterrestrial masters to see when the sane people will start to ignore the crazies. People who play these gender du jour games are just attention-deprived, mentally unstable souls who have absolutely nothing else going for them in life.

I am fortunate in that I deal with scientists and engineers and in my world there is very little of the insanity that has infiltrated the social "sciences" and other liberal arts variations. When in unfamiliar company of younger individuals, I have taken to using names to avoid such problems. A tip off for me is extensive body modifications - usually just many bad tattoos and piercings - that are symptomatic of uncertain identity. I do know a "Furry" but that person doesn't need a special pronoun and considered that short time as experiential.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

So your boss allow you to do whatever you want, even ignoring laws at his expense?
Good to know.

Oh you don't mean quit then. You just mean that someone who cannot comply by playing into someone's preferred fantasy has to be punished by being fired because the employer doesn't want to run afoul of the law, meaning it does indeed affect us. Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You will have to give me an example of this "gender fluidity" occurring at nursing homes to have any meaningful conversation.

No, I don't. You will have to prove to me there are no gender fluid individuals at all in order for this argument not to apply. Presumably if gender fluidity exists, then sooner or later, you will deal with this in a nursing home.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Good to know.

The laws that govern my industry are there for the safety of patients. We use science and technology to preserve the lives of others.

What you are asking for is forcing people to acquiesce to the idiosyncrasies of others via fiat.

You're an authoritarian Harry!

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join