It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, and that is why you are a grossly overpaid entertainer vs. a scientist, physician, etc.

Leave the thinking to those with facilities for it

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WalterTilley

Maybe because they want respect for who they are and aren't getting it? I didn't realize that there was a minimum threshold of membership that a particular group needs to achieve to be treated like a human being.

Of course they should be treated like human beings. However, they are mentally ill and the evidence is overwhelming that they suffer from severe depression, anxiety, and disassociative disorders. Gender dysphoria should remain classified as a mental disease because it is.
That said, acknowledging their insanity as "normal" is dangerous to our culture. Celebrating child drag queens is beyond disturbing. And failing to realize that your "acceptance" is harmful will eventually collapse America and the Western World. Stop wallowing political correctness before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: scrounger

Name one person who claimed that they can change their biological sexes.

well lets see, tula, catlyn jenner, chaz bono, chelse manning, and about everyone claiming gender fluidity.

but hey dont let things like FACTS get in way of an emotional but FACTUALLY LACKING rant.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well I remember the old days when ...

gay meant happy
homo meant human
tranny was a radio
and a faggot was a stick !

So stop hijacking the English language .

I mean what do these words now mean ?
transparent
transponder
transom
transgressive
transact
transport

transactors transmitting transmission , transponding
transplants ?!?!?!?
Where does it end ?

trigger used to be a horse ...!
If only Mr. Ed could talk ...

edit on 7-3-2019 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You can only cram so much garbage into the everyday persons life ! Wait until AI is making non culbable decisions for earth ! There will be zero Identity politics involved , just pure cold reason . The left supports eugenics all the while trans human eugenics would weed out all LBGT, weak, stupid ,and mentally challenged, because these groups serve no use in a society. Mineral, Vegtable, Animal and the final stage is machine ! In the future great GIA will process the stupid and modify the initiated into Uber creatures ! The ultimate Alchemy is to trump god by bypassing the soul ! The future is bright for those who are deemed superior and non existent for many , because their gene pools will be destroyed. PC culture is needed in extreme cases , but is so abused now that it has created a incubator of weak , gender confused wimps ! I’m not a religious person, but it is very cunfusing to me that the left rejects religion and they cling to Nature and Science ! Nature eats the weak and laughs at Identity! The Lion eats all color, gender and beliefs of any man !!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Agreed. Using the phrase alternative biology is pretty scary.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join