It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender, says Indya Moore, one of the players in a transgender-themed TV show on FX network.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

This article definitely concerns an "alternate" view on biology. I can't believe there are people who actually believe this...how can they make such a statement with a straight face? Get the pun there?

Moore took the often-heard rallying cry “trans women are women” one step further: She argued that if trans women are biological women, by definition, a trans woman’s penis is “a biologically female penis.” That’s a radical point missing in mainstream discussions on trans bodies, as trans women are often made to feel as if they should be ashamed of their genitals if they don’t have a vagina.

“Don’t use science to justify your bigotry,” Moore tweeted at critics of the “female penis” claim. “The world is way too weird for that s**t.”

www.breitbart.com...enis-can-be-a-female-penis/?fbclid=IwAR34cgZZLVkQk6eE7-43P7pKb8p_Z1FhwDvGzfbN32xH r1d8ND7ftBEp6BU#

So there you have it folks...a mentally ill person stating that people who use science to justify biological concepts are "bigots.' Well then, I'm a bigot. I guess tennis legend Martina Navratilova is a "bigot" and "transphobic" for stating that transgender women have an unfair advantage when competing against biological females. Matter of fact, a LGBTQ organization severed ties with Navratilova over her "false understanding of science and data, and [perpetuated] dangerous myths."

The group said Navratilova’s recent assertions in an op-ed she penned for the Sunday Times about trans athletes were “transphobic, based on false understanding of science and data, and [perpetuated] dangerous myths that lead to the ongoing targeting of trans people through discriminatory laws, hateful stereotypes and disproportionate violence.”

The 18-time Grand Slam tennis singles winner came under fire after she argued it would be “cheating” to allow transgender women to compete in women’s sporting events due to “unfair physical advantages,” the BBC reported.

"A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organization is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires," she wrote.

“It’s insane and it’s cheating,” she continued. “I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair.”

www.breitbart.com...enis-can-be-a-female-penis/?fbclid=IwAR34cgZZLVkQk6eE7-43P7pKb8p_Z1FhwDvGzfbN32xH r1d8ND7ftBEp6BU#

Recently, another Lesbian got into trouble because of her "distorted" views on biology.

Julia Beck, a lesbian activist kicked off a Baltimore LGBTQ Commission for using the “wrong” pronoun to refer to an alleged male rapist who considers himself a female, defended “biological reality” while lamenting the fact that, in today’s environment, men can easily “gain access to single-sex spaces” simply by calling themselves female

“The L, G and B, are based on sexuality, sex, biological reality, but the T is based on gender identity, which is not based in biological reality. In fact, I would argue it is opposed to biological reality,” said Beck. “The LGB is very different from the T, and I don’t think it is fair to lump us all into the same acronym.”

dailycaller.com...

C'mon Julia, you can't actually believe in those dangerous myths concocted by science. How dare you!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Breitbart?

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So now science is racist and transphobic because it refuses to accept their reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Pure insanity.

Somebody needs to go back to biology class.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Cool
something that has nothing to do with you for you all to go full nutso about.

Let the tranny comments roll.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The reason the feminine penis meme went viral started with this video:
Tiffany Tumbles video won't embed correctly
She explored it further in this video too:

PS: "Biological reality" or saying that Biology is determined by chromosomes is pretty dumb and uninformed. Scientists, notably Biologists, don't subscribe to this belief, so essentially when you are bringing this argument up you are outing yourself as a bigot.
Sex isn’t chromosomes: the story of a century of misconceptions about X & Y

The influence of the XX/XY model of chromosomal sex has been profound over the last century, but it’s founded on faulty premises and responsible for encouraging reductive, essentialist thinking. While the scientific world has moved on, its popular appeal remains.

PPS: Your first link from that transphobic source doesn't even work.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
Breitbart?

Rowan?

+51 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
An entire generation of people who are cutting their dicks off, ruining their body chemistry until they are depressed and suicidal messes. Top that up with obesity problems because you can't fat shame and you should be happy at 300 lbs. So go ahead and eat that WHOLE CAKE and treat yourself.

Obese, sexually confused, and willingly taking themselves out of the gene pool.

All the while they go to their own grave screaming for acceptance of their stupid lifestyles.
edit on 21 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Does this have to do with those new genetically modified mosquito. I heard they really jacked them up so that it gives all the females male mouths so they can not bite.

Outward vagina. Be on the lookout.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
An entire generation of people who are cutting their dicks off

Hyperbole much? You do know that Trans people make up like not even 1% of the population right? Also, SRS doesn't chop the dick off. It actually uses the penis skin to reforge it into a vagina.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Your main man?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: projectvxn
An entire generation of people who are cutting their dicks off

Hyperbole much? You do know that Trans people make up like not even 1% of the population right? Also, SRS doesn't chop the dick off. It actually uses the penis skin to reforge it into a vagina.

At less than 1% of the population, they sure want to garner a ton of attention from the media and everything else it seems. Whether it is good or bad, why would this group that is a speck of the population have so much pull with the SJW crowd?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Everyone lives in their own reality and fantasizes at their own level. Conflicts arise when they try to take the rest of the world along.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't have much to add to OP, what actors say doesn't really concern me, they always hold opinions that gain traction... Tis how they get attention.

Just came to say welcome back Krazysh0t....

Its been about 4 months.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

Maybe because they want respect for who they are and aren't getting it? I didn't realize that there was a minimum threshold of membership that a particular group needs to achieve to be treated like a human being.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Cool
something that has nothing to do with you for you all to go full nutso about.

Let the tranny comments roll.

When someone who is delusional expects or demands you follow their delusion Id say it has to do with us, especially when charges can now be brought against you for "mis-gendering" or even "dead naming"

P.s I find your use of the derogatory term tranny highly offensive, Its transexual.
These mentally ill people already have enough problems without your insults
edit on 21/2/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It sure has. Actually, maybe longer. I'm not sure I'll stay long though. Just browsing to see what everyone is talking about these days.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Who said anything about a person?

All of you old fake-new members must think we're a bunch of idiots or something.

Right Mr.Bean?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Let me get you in one little secret: everyone's the same here, including you.

*winks*

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

We're nothing alike, my friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join