It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Inflammatory? LMAO. What's so inflammatory about my name? Isn't that what you guys call me all the time anyway?

I said borderline. There is nothing wrong with being a proud lefty, but I doubt that's the reason you named yourself that. Let's not kid ourselves, you knew exactly what you were doing and your posting is the proof.

So.... anything to add to the topic or are you going to continue to obsess over me and other people?

I think I'll continue obsessing over you and every other old-fake-new member that pops up, because I'm pretty sure it's against the T&C. There's nothing like outing a troll and making it disappear. If anything I'm doing ATS a service.

I wonder what you're going to do, now that you've exposed yourself?

Are you going to address the fact that the OP used Breitbart as a source?

Why would I when you already did with an emoji?

edit on 21-2-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

First I am hopenotfear, now Rowan, what's next? Les?

Skipped reading the T&C's?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Lose weight.

Dont blame me for your lack of self control.

Or, you know, shove another cheese burger down your gullet and complain some more about being shamed.

You should be ashamed. Thats the problem with society today. No one has a sense of shame. People like you are told every day that they shouldn't be ashamed of their lack of self-control. That you should celebrate it.

The only person bullying anyone here is you. And you're doing it to yourself by living in denial.
edit on 21 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL indeed. I even told you I agree with you on a baselevel that dysphoria causes depression and then suicide. Also, I know what you are doing. I already told you what you are doing.

This isn't normal. It's a mental illness, like depression.

It is a mental disorder that is treatable with transition.

It's becoming fashionable to join this infinitesimally small group. It's a good thing you weren't old enough during Heaven Gate. You would be campaigning for everyone to buy black nikes.

God... This is so obnoxiously wrong... This is like saying that people choose to be gay for the attention. Like what? Who would choose to be marginalized, possibly attacked, stepped on, or not have legal protections for their existence?

I didn't CHOOSE to be trans. I realized it after looking at other people's trans stories and realizing that I've been having those same thoughts damn near my whole life. It's insane that people like you just make up reasons on why people do things without actually talking to them to get THEIR opinion on the matter.

PS: I'm 34. Heaven's Gate happened in 97, 21 years ago. Stop being silly and pretending you know what I would or would not do in a given situation. Comparing coming out as trans to joining a cult is also HIGHLY insulting.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Boadicea

Yep. We should ignore all the evidence I just posted because of your flimsy flaws while you post zero evidence to back up your assertions. Even IF I entertain your flaws as valid to the studies you haven't provided ANYTHING to back up your position. You are just saying, "Nope you are wrong. I don't want to trust these science sources."

I've posted plenty of sources. And if I thought it would do any good to post them again for you, I would. But I know that you already know. And you have already dismissed them in favor of the ones that you like. No proof of anything.

Oh yeah, and you ad hominem attacked me by claiming I'm gaslighting.

Nope. I called you out for following the current Trans Activist agenda... for giving inconclusive "evidence" as proof... for refusing to acknowledge the very real problems with the "research" you use to make your case... for ignoring the many many real transsexuals who are saying otherwise... for blowing off anyone and everyone who doesn't blindly follow the forced narrative.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, we've officially found someone more retarded than a flat earther.

Have we hit Peak Stupid yet?

We need an all-out war to thin the herd, that's becoming more and more obvious by the day.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I've posted plenty of sources. And if I thought it would do any good to post them again for you, I would. But I know that you already know. And you have already dismissed them in favor of the ones that you like. No proof of anything.

One source about TERFs whining is "plenty of sources"? LOL! Also, I know you aren't reading my sources either because I know you too. I'm also aware that you habitually fail to post sources for your bs. That isn't stopping me from posting my own to back up my claims. I do it because that is the right thing to do.

Nope. I called you out for following the current Trans Activist agenda... for giving inconclusive "evidence" as proof... for refusing to acknowledge the very real problems with the "research" you use to make your case... for ignoring the many many real transsexuals who are saying otherwise... for blowing off anyone and everyone who doesn't blindly follow the forced narrative.

This is literally 100% talking points and zero science backing up your position. BTW if I was blowing off everyone who doesn't follow the narrative as you said, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. I mean, I'm eventually going to just stop talking to you since you are more focused on attacking me than addressing my points, but I'm at least trying. Though I now remember why I left this forum in the first place. This place is worse for my mental health than my dysphoria.

PS: TERFs aren't transgendered. They actively hate trans people. That's their whole ideology in a nutshell. We don't listen to them because they do # like this:
Anti-Trans Protestors Invade London Pride Parade & Are Allowed to Lead
or this:
2 Women Disrupt Meeting To Harass Transgender Activist In Appalling Video

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Lulz

It's fun to make # up innit.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Weird, I dont grow wings when I decide im part bird and can fly........
Also If i pretend im a tiger my hands dont turn into tiger paws......

yes thats about as much sense as this stupidity makes.......

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WalterTilley

That's pretty much the best way to deal with someone who decides that a trans woman wanting to be able to use a woman's bathroom is somehow them wanting to be above others instead of equal. Shall I call you a TERF instead? I haven't yet cause I'm pretty sure you aren't a feminist, but I can always change that.

So where did I mention bathrooms? Give me a break...you don't want to have a discussion since you are obviously making things up to fit your agenda. Try and read a post before replying with made up crap.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

So where did I mention bathrooms?

I don't think they want to be equal..it appears they want to be exceptional and placed above others. All you have to do is look at some of the recent headlines.

Are they being treated like any less than a human being if we don't call it a woman penis? Are they any less human if they have to use a bathroom that matches their genitals?

Or is everyone just expected to cater to every whim they have or want because of they want to be just the same as everyone else and treated the same way?

Something just don't add up with that.

linkies

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

at least you admit gender dysphoria is a mental illness. But just as the cure for depression isn't suicide, I don't agree with your "cure" for this. BTW, I identify as The God of Thunder, so in the future, please address me as "your eminence". I love the internet, I can be anything I want to be here! Now all I need is a thread where Gods are persecuted and I can exhibit my own appeal to authority!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Oh cool. A news article whining about how TERFs (a group of asshole femininsts) get shutdown because they act like assholes instead of an actual scientific study showing I'm wrong. Awesome.

And yet more gaslighting... but you sure got to throw "TERFs" out and get your little insults in, eh?

But to the point, that article gave several examples of where and how appropriate and valuable research has been shut down by Trans Activists, including the de-transitioning research of James Caspian at Bath University. Caspian is not a TERF.

So posting links and talking in a levelheaded manner is "twisting and twerking the facts and the truth" to you. Interesting.

Interesting indeed... somehow posting links and talking in a levelheaded manner guarantees absolute truth? Of course not. How one says something does not determine the truth or veracity of the statement. At least you didn't pretend your links and levelheaded talk were the truth... just inferred as much.

And where are all these trans women "threatening" women with their penises? I happen to not even want to look at mine anymore, let alone show it to a cis woman.

For starters, right here: Threats of violence, harassment, and abuse

And a few choice examples, beyond the typical "Die TERFs" and "Kill TERFs" and "Punch TERFs", etc.:

"TERF IS A SLUR"
Would you kindly suck on my womanly dick?
Preferably choke on it.

Enjoy my lady dick in your mouth c***wipe

suck my girlcock c**nts

Retweet the # out of this, I haven't pissed in the face of a Terf in aaages

I want BOSSMAIDEN to correctively rape all the TERFs

# you terfs eat my biologically female cock

And Also, TERFs can suck my diiiiiick!

And for a little variation on the very misogynistic threats:

That TERF deserves a punch straight in the ovaries

I'd pay to watch someone violently rip her ovaries from her abdomen

I'd punch a TERF in the sacred passage

This sure says much:

Jerking off in the women's room to own the TERFs

I just thought about a group of TERFs doing a suicide pact and i'm hard

Always wanted to # a TERF tbh
I think it's a common trans girl fantasy

suspended for saying i'm cumming over the thought of a TERF being brutally murdered or smth

To be very clear, I do not believe for a minute that ALL transgender persons make such threats, or even think this way... but there is definitely a group who do, and I'd bet dollars to donuts the vast majority are autogynephiles with narcissistic rages. Some of the threats at the link above describe in graphic detail exactly how they would torture and main TERFs.

And as long as the Trans Taliban includes these violent misogynists in their ranks, there will be no acceptance without exception. I and others -- yes, including those oh-so-awful TERFs -- will fight.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

at least you admit gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

I said it was a mental condition. I didn't say it was an illness, but I guess close enough for you.

But just as the cure for depression isn't suicide, I don't agree with your "cure" for this.

Don't really care. I listen to scientists, doctors, and psychologists not to people on conspiracy forums who pretend like they know better than those three groups of people.

BTW, I identify as The God of Thunder, so in the future, please address me as "your eminence". I love the internet, I can be anything I want to be here! Now all I need is a thread where Gods are persecuted and I can exhibit my own appeal to authority!

THERE it is! I knew someone would jump on the "I identify as an Attack Helicopter" crap in some form. Y'all always think you are so clever with this played out insult.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Self solving problem then?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

PS: TERFs aren't transgendered. They actively hate trans people.

What a crock of crap. No. TERFs don't hate trans people. TERFs refuse to give up their biological needs and reality for men. Recognizing and acknowledging and protecting the rights and needs of women -- adult human females -- and refusing to allow them to be redefined by men who want/think they are women, is not hate. Trans "women" are trans women and their biological reality and needs are very different than those of adult human females.

Women are still here. Men who identify as women are not women. They can establish their own niche without stepping all over women.

That's their whole ideology in a nutshell. We don't listen to them because they do # like this: Anti-Trans Protestors Invade London Pride Parade & Are Allowed to Lead or this: 2 Women Disrupt Meeting To Harass Transgender Activist In Appalling Video

How awful!!! Those terrible women actually wanted a gay pride parade to be about GAYS!!! And how freaking insulting for women to ask a trans "woman" some questions. OH MY GODDESS!!! What is the world coming to???

Did they not speak levelheaded enough for you?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
I guess vaginas are like belly buttons. Some have inies and others have outies.
Just WOW , I know it has been getting worse but it is really getting out of control.

They're at the point where calling it a "unicorn horn" would be closer to reality. SMH

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wow. You really ARE a TERF. Both terfisaslur.com AND autogynephilia. Wow. What's next going to post something from Graham Linehan's twitter account?

Oh btw your link to that bigoted website doesn't actually answer my question about all these supposed trans people attacking women with their dicks. It's just a collection of trans people angry at TERFs for acting like assholes, but I guess you seem to think that trans people have to roll over and just let TERFs walk all over them and their rights. God forbid they get angry and upset when their existence and rights are attacked or revoked. How about posting accounts of ACTUAL assaults in women's spaces from trans people? Statistics of regular occurrence would go a long way to help your point too, but I know you won't because you and I both know that trans people are more on the receiving end of bigotry than giving it out. That's why you posted a collection of anecdotes from Twitter of all places as proof that somehow we are violent.

Oh and autogyenphilia has been soundedly debunked by the scientific community. Blanchardism is a laughing stock of anyone who matters. Mostly because cis women display autogynephilia too. It isn't a perversion. It's normal.

And as long as the Trans Taliban includes these violent misogynists in their ranks, there will be no acceptance without exception. I and others -- yes, including those oh-so-awful TERFs -- will fight.

Yep. According to you, you are allowed to be as mean as you want to us, and we have to be docile and just accept it. Fun. Trans Taliban... Wow...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Obsess away, wannabe mod.
I have said nothing trollish. You, however, are trolling me with your pathetic attempt to "out" me.
I guess every new account you see, you'll continue to troll them. You must have a boring life if that's all you ever do here.

Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
What a crock of crap. No. TERFs don't hate trans people. TERFs refuse to give up their biological needs and reality for men. Recognizing and acknowledging and protecting the rights and needs of women -- adult human females -- and refusing to allow them to be redefined by men who want/think they are women, is not hate. Trans "women" are trans women and their biological reality and needs are very different than those of adult human females.

Sure. Whatever you say.

Women are still here. Men who identify as women are not women. They can establish their own niche without stepping all over women.

Another classic TERF argument. "Separate but equal". I wonder where I've heard THAT idea before?

How awful!!! Those terrible women actually wanted a gay pride parade to be about GAYS!!! And how freaking insulting for women to ask a trans "woman" some questions. OH MY GODDESS!!! What is the world coming to???

Yes. It is awful to use an event that is meant to promote acceptance among the queer community to marginalize a part of that very queer community... Trans people have been involved in LGBT activism since the 60's with the Stonewall riot. Trying to deny them access to LGBT spaces or marginalize them out of it is insulting to the history and actions those women did to help gay people gain acceptance.

And I can't believe you are defending someone literally breaking and entering into a private meeting as something that is a-ok.

Did they not speak levelheaded enough for you?

Seriously. I'm convinced you are TERF now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join