It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WalterTilley

Maybe because they want respect for who they are and aren't getting it? I didn't realize that there was a minimum threshold of membership that a particular group needs to achieve to be treated like a human being.

I don't think they want to be equal..it appears they want to be exceptional and placed above others. All you have to do is look at some of the recent headlines.

Are they being treated like any less than a human being if we don't call it a woman penis? Are they any less human if they have to use a bathroom that matches their genitals?

Or is everyone just expected to cater to every whim they have or want because of they want to be just the same as everyone else and treated the same way?

Something just don't add up with that.

(post by AProudLefty removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
An entire generation of people who are cutting their dicks off

Hyperbole much? You do know that Trans people make up like not even 1% of the population right? Also, SRS doesn't chop the dick off. It actually uses the penis skin to reforge it into a vagina.

I'm speaking of the coddled aggregate of this particular generation of confused and mentally ill people. It isnt just trans people.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It's clear you've never even talked to a trans person in your life, much less met one.

Yea. Your flawed and ignorant logic.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ah yes. The "herp derp. Millennials are entitled!" bull# that pretends like children never grow up into adults and mature. Though it's strange that you seem to think that every millennial is cutting his dick off.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Ah yes. The "herp derp. Millennials are entitled!" bull# that pretends like children never grow up into adults and mature.

I'm a millennial, so no.

Unfortunately many of these "children" wont grow up because we live in a society that coddles all of their mental illness and poor choices like deciding to be a fat ass.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Transitioning isn't "coddling" a mental illness. The prescribed and most effective treatment for it, according to ACTUAL psychologists and other scientists, is to transition.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It's clear you've never even talked to a trans person in your life, much less met one.

Yea. Your flawed and ignorant logic.

Want to make any more assumptions..and you have the nerve to call me ignorant...now that is the best joke I've heard all day.

Do you now know me in real life?

How about addressing what I said..you know..go for the ball ..not the player..guess that just proves you are the real ignorant one here
edit on 21-2-2019 by WalterTilley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't have to. Your rhetoric speaks for itself.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I don't have to. Your rhetoric speaks for itself.

The whole take your bat and ball and go home approach..awesome

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender,.....

Saying it so, Don't make it so.

Biology deniers.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

That's pretty much the best way to deal with someone who decides that a trans woman wanting to be able to use a woman's bathroom is somehow them wanting to be above others instead of equal. Shall I call you a TERF instead? I haven't yet cause I'm pretty sure you aren't a feminist, but I can always change that.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'm not "nuts" over this, just surprised there are so many ignorant people out there, who make up BS to justify their beliefs. If you're OK with this, that's OK, however don't blow a gasket just because I'm not.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And yet the depression and suicide rate continues to be high after transition. But we're just gonna ignore that.

It happens because trans people aren't accepted as the gender they want to be, because they aren't. They never will be. And trans people themselves aren't happy either.

Then there's trans activism. That's just misogyny hiding under a literal skirt.
edit on 21 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

First I am hopenotfear, now Rowan, what's next? Les?

So you made a brand new account with a borderline inflammatory name and adopted all of Rowans mannerisms so you could troll us?

Cool.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Doesn't its argument fall apart once you reject the idea that transgender can feel however they want but cant change their born biological gender?

X and y dont lie, even after all the conversion therapy and yadda yadda...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Transitioning isn't "coddling" a mental illness. The prescribed and most effective treatment for it, according to ACTUAL psychologists and other scientists, is to transition.

www.hrc.org...

New Study Reveals Shocking Rates of Attempted Suicide Among Trans Adolescents

More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives.

you can pretend to give a rats ass about the people, but it's not the people, it's the "movement".

Pushing this narrative will likely kill off a large portion of the base. Innocent kids who are lied to by asshole progressives who don't understand reality. Oh, and welcome back.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And yet the depression and suicide rate continues to he high after transition. But we're just gonna ignore that.

No one is ignoring anything. If you look at the rates before and after transition you'll see that they have gone down. Which indicates that transitioning helps people. YET, the assholes in society insisting on clocking trans people, forcing them to use the wrong bathrooms, misgendering them, and many more things STILL grates on them. Hence why depression and suicide rates don't go away completely. So stop looking at things in a vacuum.
The Pentagon Is Wrong. Gender Transition Is Effective.

Our findings make it indisputable that gender transition has a positive effect on transgender well-being. We identified 56 studies published since 1991 that directly assessed the effect of gender transition on the mental well-being of transgender individuals. The vast majority of the studies, 93 percent, found that gender transition improved the overall well-being of transgender subjects, making them more likely to enjoy improved quality of life, greater relationship satisfaction and higher self-esteem and confidence, and less likely to suffer from anxiety, depression, substance abuse and suicidality.

While transgender people can still face disproportionate stresses after transition, research suggests that stigma and discrimination are primary causes of such “minority stress.” That’s all the more reason we should provide treatment and social support rather than exclusion and barriers to care.

It happens because trans people aren't accepted as the gender they want to be, because they aren't. They never will be. And trans people themselves aren't happy either.

That isn't their fault. It's the fault of people insisting on being bigots because they can't adapt to new paradigms. You are merely victim blaming here.

Then there's trans activism. That's just misogyny hiding under a literal skirt.

*eyeroll* yea speaking out for acceptance and being treated right is SOMEHOW misogyny...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

See my post here about your misrepresented statistics:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: I care about these people because I'm bisexual and trans

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The Usual suspects really don't give a ratts arse how destructive gender dysphoria is to the person effected.

All they give a crap about is scoring a political goal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join