It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Got it in one

And of course we've all read about the middle-aged man who "identifies" as a 6-yr-old girl, right? If not, here's a link

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: riiver

Perhaps you didn't read the original OP carefully enough

Perhaps I did and bitched about the source which others bitched at me about it.

That's the very first thing I complained about on the first page and I got dragged into debating about it (I won't name names).

Give me a better and reliable source then we can have a serious discussion.

So, your argument is that this person is NOT claiming trans women are biological women? If so, here's a non-Breitbart source:

Link

It's ET, but it has the tweet in question embedded. Oh, and here's another good one from the transgender person under discussion:

"there isn't one way to be a Biological Woman/person."

Tweet

No, no, no, that's disingenuous, Indya. The mere fact of humanity does not translate to being a Biological Woman (sic). There IS one way to be a biological woman.

And here's an even better one!

i do believe the words are used to disprove us, but we dont need them to approve us. we dont need science either. cis people do.I think these words however misname gender affinity for trans people. I think language is important to our humanization, survival, safety.

Tweet

There you go-- tans people don't need science, according to Indya. Just throw that bigoted crap that says BIOLOGICAL women have XX chromosomes, a clitoris, a vagina, etc. right on out the window. If you have a penis, and you call yourself a woman, by golly that penis is now a BIOLOGICALLY FEMALE penis. Cuz who needs science?

Seriously. Read some of this crap. It really is anti-science. Now in fairness, there are some other trans people replying who really ARE keeping the biology and the idea of gender separate. But not the person mentioned in the OP.
edit on 23-2-2019 by riiver because: forgot a link

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

This, she explains, is “a radical point missing in mainstream discussions on trans bodies, as trans women are often made to feel ashamed of their genitals if they don’t have a vagina.”

Thank you for a better source. Question: why do we care about some tweet?
Anyway, do you understand her explanation?

As to the rest of your post? I believe I've already answered that twice.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Really? then why use it as an argument to begin with? Other than to make all trans people look bad based off the statements of a few.

Trans people exist. We're here to stay. And we're gonna live our lives as we see fit. Gtfo it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Give me a better and reliable source then we can have a serious discussion.

And there it is... you know it's nonsense. You just want to blame the source rather than the ideology. If you actually wanted to confirm or deny the truth of the article, then you could have easily googled "Indya Moore + Biological Penis" and your first result would have been.... drum roll... Pink News.

Pose star Indya Moore: Trans women’s penises are biologically female

Is that lefty enough for you? Do you believe that source?

Of course you do.

So either you're just a bored little puppy that has nothing better to do than spout nonsense... or you're just a lying liar Trans Activist trying to gaslight. And apparently quite proud of it!

How special. Just soooooooooooooo very very special.

And in the end, everyone's words will stand on their own merit... I'm good with that.

(post by webcare360 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

Awwwww... did someone get their nose tweaked with the ugly ugly truth?

Here's some more ugly truth: I don't take my marching orders from you. I'll get the f over what I want, when I want, and how I want.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Trans people exist. We're here to stay. And we're gonna live our lives as we see fit. Gtfo it.

You want to live your life a female even you were born male and vice versa. ? Go for it. No one is stopping you to live your lives as you see fit.

Biologically however if someone is born male/female then that it´s gender. You cannot magically change that. And I have a problem when people try to tell me that I am wrong because If you are born a male/female then you are just that, regardless of how you identify yourself.

And statements like the below which is mentioned on the OP, does not help the Transgender people in my opinion.

A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender, says Indya Moore, one of the players in a transgender-themed TV show on FX network.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Its simple, somehow trans people having the same basic rights as everyone else will cause an unstoppable cataclysmic event the likes of which we have never seen.

It would be the day the earth literally stood still, the sky will fall.
The children will all be turned gay ( if they haven't already from the frogs
).
Non believers will be forced to watch boys don't cry over and over again until they accept the trans global domination agenda.... I mean the Trans talibans rule over the masses.
Bathrooms will rape themselves.
Madness. Just madness.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Damn y’all are hostile. There is no scientific consensus on transsexuality but there are theories, some of which have been (or at least tried to) discussed here...I just don’t understand why people are so personally threatened and outraged about something they most likely (statistically) will never even encounter, and even if they did/do, wtf is the big deal?! We’ve asked 100 people , top answers on the board......
Why the transphobia?

#1 answer on the board- RELIGIOUS BRAINWASHING.

#2 answer on the board- NON-RELIGIOUS BRAINWASHING/GENERAL IGNORANCE/INCAPABLE OF OVERCOMING PRIMAL FEAR OF DIFFERENCE.

#3- answer on the board- TROLLS, BOTS, OR PAID AGENTS-

A.K.A

IRRELEVANT SHMUCKS.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

Oh dear... just making stuff up now to trash talk those who refuse to swallow the narrative... just like the actor made up a "biologically female penis"...

But that's okay. The people who want facts and truth will find it in here. They will also find the half-truths, mistruths and outright nonsense.

Sometimes the greatest clarity comes from seeing the arguments side-by-side. It's so awesome.
edit on 23-2-2019 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Oh i'm sorry I forgot this one individual speaks for all trans people. On top of that who cares? Seriously what impact does someone calling their penis a female penis impact anybody, anywhere, ever?

Sorry for people telling you your wrong all the time, I bet it is frustrating. But whats that got to do with me? Because Idc about your opinion on the matter regardless so it would never get that far to begin with

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Oh i'm sorry I forgot this one individual speaks for all trans people.

You are forgiven.

Sorry for people telling you your wrong all the time, I bet it is frustrating.

I stopped arguing with mental ill persons about biology, so it´s no more frustrating anymore. But thank you for your concern.

But whats that got to do with me?

Since you are speaking for all the Transgenders, including the one mentioned by the OP, it has everything to do with you. After all you are the one that said :

Trans people exist. We're here to stay. And we're gonna live our lives as we see fit.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

So you do take marching orders though? good to know! So who do I contact to put in a request to have you march away from the keyboard for a while? Ya know, give the good old hands a break every once in a while? I'm surprised you don't have carpal tunnel by now. Whats it up to? A new transgender doom and gloom take over thread every week now?

Btw just a quick question if you'll induldge me, whats to stop a cis man rapist from going in the womens bathroom and claiming to be a ftm trans person, and gaining access to potential victims that way? And is that just as unlikely as cis men acting like trans women to get into the womens bathroom?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Really point out where I stated I speak on behalf of all trans people... it's ok I got time.
edit on 23-2-2019 by Jg513 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

So you do take marching orders though? good to know! So who do I contact to put in a request to have you march away from the keyboard for a while? Ya know, give the good old hands a break every once in a while? I'm surprised you don't have carpal tunnel by now. Whats it up to? A new transgender doom and gloom take over thread every week now?

LOL! I bet you'd like that

Btw just a quick question if you'll induldge me, whats to stop a cis man rapist from going in the womens bathroom and claiming to be a ftm trans person, and gaining access to potential victims that way? And is that just as unlikely as cis men acting like trans women to get into the womens bathroom?

With Self-ID? Absolutely nothing. Hence my absolute and unequivocal refusal to accept Self-ID.

However, it should be noted that men who identify as transgender retain the same patterns and rates of violent and sexual crimes as other men. So there is no difference in terms of the threat to vulnerable women and children. For the exact same reasons that women were given single-sex spaces to begin with, these spaces should be maintained and retained for women. Not men who identify as women.

Once we get past that, we can find middle ground. For example, we can consider (homosexual) transsexuals who have actually been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, received appropriate psychological counseling, had complete sexual reconstruction surgery, maintains hormone regimens, etc. I expect that we will find no evidence of violence or sexual abuse against women among these persons; in other words, no threat to women in single-sex spaces.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I would say none of us actually "care". But when a topic is being discussed, and we are allowed (such as ATS is all about) to offer our opinions...we do so.

That is the purpose of such forums. I sincerely doubt that a person that doesn't "care" would start the conversation. It is either started outside ATS and is so weird, stupid or interesting that the poster was interested in other's opinions.

But...if people don't want it discussed...that REALLY raises questions as to their motives but in short, if you prefer we "mind our own business"...then these people shouldn't do things that create the discussion.

They should do as everyone else...keep your personal opinions, views, etc. to yourself instead of making your personal preferences public.

It is really simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm confused...

Is "chick's with d***'s" a progressive term now?
It's so hard to keep up.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

Really point out where I stated I speak on behalf of all trans people... it's ok I got time.

When you state :

We're here to stay. And we're gonna live our lives as we see fit.

You kind of imply that since you are replying to an OP which a Transgender person stated :

A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender,

And since i did not saw your reply concerning the issue, i will ask you this. Do you agree with the statement of that Transgender person or not ?

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Blame the source? Seriously? Are you even aware that Fox News of all sites never sourced Breitbart? (As far as I know)

And LOL at your new link. Your link is bad and the site is another UK tabloid site.

Lefty enough for me? LMAO. I guess that's a compliment because it seems the more left news is, the more truthful it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join