It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

And? So? Cry about sources all you want. That's what we've got to work with. Yeah, it sucks. They suck. But that just means more due diligence on our part. Is your Google broken? You haven't passed Google 101 yet? If you were sincere or possessed any intellectual honesty, you would have done your own due diligence to verify or refute the truth, then discuss the facts of the matter... not just whine about the source like you're up to your neck in concrete.

So all this whining about sources is pathetic and nothing more than knowingly and deliberately avoiding the facts of the matter.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Is that what you are reduced to? I have a problem with Breitbart and you lose it and give me a long winded rant, suggesting that I cannot research it for myself, despite it being their thread and their claim. The irony is if I gave a link to a CNN article, some posers here would give me the shaft.
edit on 23-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

It is what it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It is always what it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is that like a geometrical round square? How ridiculous. Human existence is binary. Man and women have well defined biological differences that distinguish them. The spread of trans-takeyourpickism is a social contagion brought on by over exposure and celebration in the media, Hollywood, and the music industry.

Thanks for exposing the increasing insanity of the trans movement.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

Is that what you are reduced to? I have a problem with Breitbart and you lose it and give me a long winded rant, suggesting that I cannot research it for myself, despite it being their thread and their claim. The irony is if I gave a link to a CNN article, some posers here would give me the shaft.

It's called agenda. Like it or not, no one these days is without their bias, not even the CNN. You want to find the whole picture, you have to look at sources from all sides because the truth can only be found by surveying it all. If the agenda of one bias is to push transgenderism, then are you going to find studies that imply criticism of the current approach to treating it on those sites supporting that bias (like CNN)? No. If another site has a bias that transgenderism isn't what it's being presented as, then that's where you find those studies.

Thinking people push through the good and the bad and are able to understand relevance even when it's presented by the face of a bias.

Dismissing something out of hand because it came from source A or source B in today's world is simply evidence that you have a mind neatly locked inside one box or another.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Don’t worry folks, we all are worried about these transformers humans in disguise, but we really dont have to be. They and there mentality will all die off in a couple generations. When the following generations will be able to witness the consequences that the none standard human community wrought upon society and realize what a #e show it was and everything will come back to normalcy. No one should be worried about these folks.

Seriously it’s just our egos pushing us to hate, as regular nature made humans, we allowed this to occur on our watch and unfourtanetely our future generations will have to pay the price. Ultimately we just have to wait this one out. Unfortunately into the next life.

I can’t wait until people start genetically choosing there child’s gender, what will these transformers have to say then? It’s there parents fault? Long live

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Lol Just a little break between seasons! Thats all i'm asking! It's not for me..I enjoy reading your threads..... i'm worried about you!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

Idk, I think you should be worried. As we speak bumble bee, caitlyn jenner, and optimus are on their way to secure the all spark.

P.s i don't think that genetically choosing your childs gender before birth, will really have an effect. Seeing as nature does this already and yet, people are still transgender. Wishful thinking?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

Yeah no.

Genetically choosing a gender before birth displaces the cause of transforming From “I’m born like this”, to “my parents chose this.”

Yeah definitely, there will still be transformers.

The chance that you are the wrong gender is removed with the parents actions.

The only folks I believe have the birth right to choose a gender are hermaphrodites.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Would you go to The Onion for sources?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I provided a link for him (her?) that had the original tweet embedded. Then I linked to several more tweets from Indya's account. So if the actual tweets from the person's actual twitter account weren't enough, then...well. I mean, you can't get much more original-source than that, right?

I'm to the point where I think we could have the quoted person standing in front of some people, repeating what they were quoted to have said, and those listeners would still insist that they didn't actually mean what their words are very clearly saying--in this case, not just that trans "women" who opt to keep their male genitalia ARE women, but that they are actual, BIOLOGICAL women. I mean, Indya said flatly, "We don't need science. Cis people do."

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

I read the tweet. So you can relax.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

Lol Just a little break between seasons! Thats all i'm asking! It's not for me..I enjoy reading your threads..... i'm worried about you!

Awwww shucks! I'm so touched

Don't you worry none about me... I'll take some extra vitamins and fortify myself.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
Don’t worry folks, we all are worried about these transformers humans in disguise, but we really dont have to be. They and there mentality will all die off in a couple generations. When the following generations will be able to witness the consequences that the none standard human community wrought upon society and realize what a #e show it was and everything will come back to normalcy. No one should be worried about these folks.

Seriously it’s just our egos pushing us to hate, as regular nature made humans, we allowed this to occur on our watch and unfourtanetely our future generations will have to pay the price. Ultimately we just have to wait this one out. Unfortunately into the next life.

I can’t wait until people start genetically choosing there child’s gender, what will these transformers have to say then? It’s there parents fault? Long live

I don't hate. I object to agreeing that a person with a cock and balls is a biological woman. How is that hate?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

That isn’t hate your right.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Biologically her penis is male, no argument. Psychologically she is female. If she identifies as a turtle and wants to wadlle around in the sand making neat patterns then retract her head up her sphinxter realy who cares.................................................................... As long as she is not trying to extend her head up yours..........
edit on 23-2-2019 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

True. But don't demand that I accept the idiocy that she is a turtle, even if she decides to graft a hard shell onto her back and paint her skin green. Nope....you can't expect rational sane people to accept her as a turtle.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Again with this claim that you are demanded to accept it. I've yet to see anyone demanding me that.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We live in very strange times, with very strange people saying very strange things.

Just sit back and enjoy it like you would a weird sitcom.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join